POTV Lobo

Jojofernz

For someone who is watching their pocket, but wants a portable heavy hitter - I see the lobo as an option.

However FC has a lot of vape geeks, who want the best of the best.

Why get a Ford when you already have a Mercedes?
What kind of Ford? We sell lots of vehicles, and we actually have a lot of Fords that cost more than our Mercedes do.

You’d be surprised how expensive some trucks and muscle cars can be!

4-Aces King-High

I would say that sometimes you may want to baby your Mercedes (Tinymight 2) and not risk harm, theft, or other loss or damage.

Now I am talking myself back into getting a Lobo sooner rather than later.
I would like a LOBO, Looking for a Discount cause I’m a Vape snob With Many Vapes haha

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Wish I had a friend who was also into vapes and wanted this wolf. I'm tempted by this one, but I'd like to try it for a session before I take the plunge
ALP is an awesome quick extractor,with dosing capsules in ALP-awesome portable. Lobo in Sights -
Cheers.

I haven't heard of this unit. There a thread for it on here?

Edit: realized you probably meant the airvape legacy pro? Sorry. Didn't make the connection.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Very excited to add this one to my rotation. I’m sure that it doesn’t qualify as a heavy in the eyes of most but enjoyed seeing Troy blow clouds and respect anything that Jerry is involved in.
Yeah I am glad to see that PoTV has removed the "heavy hitter" language from the Lobo product page. I felt like it distracted from the actual good features of this vape.

Finessseee

Decided to pre order the Lobo. 100 day return policy prevents me from having any buyers remorse. Seems like this thing can hit much harder than my Air SE, while also being easy to clean. So now I have 2 portables in my rotation. Air SE maxes at 410°F, Lobo maxes at 430°F. This should hold off my VAS for now, but I’ll be following the new Storz & Bickle Portable or Taffee Bowle 2.0 potentially releasing this Fall. Will follow up with a review and function video once I receive it!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Glad I found this thing. I'm thinking about getting a battery powered session for when I am tired and want to medicate fairly mindlessly.

Lot more reasonable options these days. Kinda making it hard to choose

Finessseee

Glad I found this thing. I'm thinking about getting a battery powered session for when I am tired and want to medicate fairly mindlessly.

Lot more reasonable options these days. Kinda making it hard to choose
The 100 day no hassle return policy + ease of cleaning is what sold me on the Lobo. If I don’t like it, I can most likely use it until the new Taffee or S&B vapes release. Simple return and swap as POTV will most likely carry the new releases.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
The 100 day no hassle return policy + ease of cleaning is what sold me on the Lobo. If I don’t like it, I can most likely use it until the new Taffee or S&B vapes release. Simple return and swap as POTV will most likely carry the new releases.

I admit it's tempting...must..wait..for..more..units..to...hit...the...wild .....

floribud

Thenks @stickstones for clearing up the "clearing the bowl" in one hit. That's generally how I like to use my P80. The Firefly taught me to take those 15-20 second draws, but with the P80 on 375, I can do the same thing and get this amazingly flavorful terp rich hit, and then finish it of at 405ish if I want. Sounds like we use our vapes in a similar way. I don't really like to continue extracting once the flavor is gone... weed's cheap enough now.

The heatup time is a bit of a bummer, but with the P80 I'm lucky to get 3 bowls out of it, so I understand the trade off. I know we're not supposed to compare vapes, but it looks like POTV is going after the Mighty. I don't think Troy or Jerry mentioned the Mighty, but I'm curious if the "Mighty killer" has finally arrived. The Mighty has great flavor at first, but it rolls off pretty quickly leaving you with a few minutes of meh tasting weed if you want to get fully medicated. The Angus, imho, preserves flavor a lot longer than the Mighty, but it's still a relatively slow extractor and it's heavy and a bit delicate for "on the go". For all these reasons the ALP has been my goto when I travel, but the ALP doesn't give that massive terp hit that the P80 does. I guess I'm basically talking myself into buying Lobo.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
POTV has the best customer service

IMHO I would put Vgez 1A and POTV 1B, but absolutely agree, I have had fantastic service every time from POTV. One of my first major vape purchases was a FF2 from POTV, I really liked the device but no matter what I tried I couldn’t keep it from combusting. They took it back no questions asked and I got an OG Brick and a Dyna M in its place. If the answer had just been caveat emptor, it would have been a really poor experience right when I was deciding if vaping was for me.

Gonchin

I'm in the same boat. The V3 pro is my go-to portable but the form factor isn't the best. The One of Lobo has a much better and more discreet form factor.
I'm with you on the V3pro. I tried a StarryV3, fits great in the pocket but it takes too long to heat up for a good pocket vape (and it's kind of smelly). The V3pro functions much better for a carry vape.

The Lobo is intriging, but the heat up time worry's me. BUT, I will be watching the reviews. I can see it being a good introductory vape.

Jojofernz

Does anybody know if they changed the date for the green or blue Lobo to be shipped? Now if you order one on their site it says it won’t ship til nearly mid October. But when I originally purchased it said sept 25-27, but going through my emails and stuff doesn’t say when it will ship

Jojofernz,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

budski

cantre member
I think Jerry said in the video the black ones are shipping and colored ones wiil be later, not sure if he said when

budski,

Jojofernz

So it seems the black ones should be shipping this week, but the colored ones appear to have been pushed back from what POTV responded to me.

Won’t be til mid October now for mine, but those with a black unit coming soon I can’t wait to hear more about it from y’all!

Top Bottom