PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

seki

We are working on a new website to address all your great suggestions. Hope to spend more time on FC. To start, we will be releasing the last available and highly sought after RBT Splinter Z's. These are the handmade in USA versions with the Zion heater. We will announce availability here first with a private link one week before general release. Quantities are limited so watch this thread for announcement for best wood type selections.

Once our new site launches, we will be offering for sale a brand new vaporizer that can no longer be bought and had a 6 month waiting list when it was available for sale. We have kept a brand new kit, never used to be offered for sale for a special occasion. Stay tuned for more details.
☮ and ❤
PV

Were these ever put up for sale? I was hoping to grab a backup custom Z or two, and was curious about that mystery vape.

seki,
Reactions: Vitolo

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Were these ever put up for sale? I was hoping to grab a backup custom Z or two, and was curious about that mystery vape.
I think the mystery vape is the sublimator... And I never saw any custom Z's go up, just ZV2 and ZV1 (which is what I had wanted)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: seki

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Seki,
We only have the Made In USA Custom Splinter Z's available as we haven't listed them for sale yet. We will announce here when they get listed for sale. Don't delay, these are the last ones in existence and they won't last long.

BLACK FRIDAY
We are in Canada so our Thanksgiving was in October so technically Black Friday is just business as usual. Although many Canadian Retailers have in recent years tried to copy US retailers with their own Black Friday sales. We don't do Black Friday sales because most we feel are a consumer sham! Mostly older outdated products and newer products with low prices as a lure except those are never in stock during the sale but magically are in stock before and after the sale.

We offer Black Friday pricing everyday. Checkout our DynaVap 2020M Starter Kits only 129.95 CAD / 99.50 USD and that's our regular sale price everyday.

USA customers always save ~ 30% off our posted pricing due to currency exchange.

I think the mystery vape is the sublimator... And I never saw any custom Z's go up, just ZV2 and ZV1 (which is what I had wanted)

To everyone waiting for the new Sublimator, we have seen the new versions and they are awesome. Too many changes and updates to list here. We will launch all the new Sublimators on our new website https://www.planethaze.com and the legacy Sublimators and parts will still be available on PlanetVape.ca

Yes we are launching a new website PlanetHaze.com, it isn't finished yet, listed products, prices and stock are not accurate until the site opens. There are too many other stores and websites with names the same as or very similar to PlanetVape with no or poor customer support riding our good name.

PlanetHaze has more features that have been requested by customers, live chat, better customer support system, better search, modern architecture, more payment methods, natively purchase in CAD and USD currencies - no conversions, ability to securely store credit cards, faster global site loading and much more. Come check out the site in progress and let us know what you think.

☮ and ❤
PV

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hi Seki,
We only have the Made In USA Custom Splinter Z's available as we haven't listed them for sale yet. We will announce here when they get listed for sale. Don't delay, these are the last ones in existence and they won't last long.

BLACK FRIDAY
We are in Canada so our Thanksgiving was in October so technically Black Friday is just business as usual. Although many Canadian Retailers have in recent years tried to copy US retailers with their own Black Friday sales. We don't do Black Friday sales because most we feel are a consumer sham! Mostly older outdated products and newer products with low prices as a lure except those are never in stock during the sale but magically are in stock before and after the sale.

We offer Black Friday pricing everyday. Checkout our DynaVap 2020M Starter Kits only 129.95 CAD / 99.50 USD and that's our regular sale price everyday.

USA customers always save ~ 30% off our posted pricing due to currency exchange.

To everyone waiting for the new Sublimator, we have seen the new versions and they are awesome. Too many changes and updates to list here. We will launch all the new Sublimators on our new website https://www.planethaze.com and the legacy Sublimators and parts will still be available on PlanetVape.ca

Yes we are launching a new website PlanetHaze.com, it isn't finished yet, listed products, prices and stock are not accurate until the site opens. There are too many other stores and websites with names the same as or very similar to PlanetVape with no or poor customer support riding our good name.

PlanetHaze has more features that have been requested by customers, live chat, better customer support system, better search, modern architecture, more payment methods, natively purchase in CAD and USD currencies - no conversions, ability to securely store credit cards, faster global site loading and much more. Come check out the site in progress and let us know what you think.

☮ and ❤
PV
Right on!

Vitolo,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We have the new ispire Wands in stock for just 149.95 US, no code needed.

These are awesome and can also be used to induction heat dynavaps.
☮ and ❤
PH

lazylathe

Almost there...
@PlanetHaze

Nice new website!
Works great on PC but is still pretty bad on mobile.
Has it been optimized for Android or iPhone?
On Android when I search for desktop vapes it comes up with 3 items, one of which is the Arizer whip kit.

I use my phone a lot for viewing, ordering and paying and this has become impossible with your new site.

Hope it can be easily fixed!

PlanetHaze

Retailer
@lazylathe Thank you very much for the awesome feedback. Mobile is critical these days and we will be on top of this ASAP. For now try using our search bar or shop by brand to find what you are looking for. We have over 1200 products to import and update so not everything is listed on the new site yet. Use the contact us form at https://www.planethaze.com/contact/ and we will give you a code for 15% off for your helpful feedback.
☮ and ❤
PH

PlanetHaze

Retailer
If you haven't heard about the new Ispire daab yet, you will. It is a new ground breaking induction heated portable dab device by ispire, the company that brought us The Wand. It uses induction heating, is all glass and uses no atomizers. Yes, that's right, no more atomizers to burn out and replace. Lose your anxiety over un-reliable atomizers burning out at the worst times, like when friends come over or during a special event.

With the ispire daab, you get re-usable glass concentrate cups to keep the action going as well as replaceable 18650 cells which extras can be charged ahead of time for marathon portable sessions.

The best news is, you can win one here on FC from PlanetHaze starting soon. Watch this thread for more details.
☮ and ❤
PH

rei

Got my SCS from them for a great price and its legit and the alldressed chips were surprisingly intact in that small box

will buy from again

rei,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom