PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'm fine with having a one-day sale, but if it's only selected vaporizers then I'm not interested anyway. I'm interested in your offerings in storage, glass adapters & all the little bits that all 4/20 enthusiasts need. But I'm not aware if PV has ever included these categories in a big sale. I like PV a lot but I'm just not interested in buying new vapes atm, I've got a raging accessory acquisition disorder. Take my money?

I agree with @JCharles about a teaser/heads up about the big day's big deals. I've been by your site just looking for any information at all. Seems like the big slideshow on the homepage would be perfect, yeah?

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Thanks for the helpful info @JCharles and @pxl_jockey it will help us a lot in the future and will mesh perfectly with our big changes coming soon.

Our 4/20 specials this year were chosen from our most frequently requested deals on these vapes. Our deals are unbeatable see: http://www.planetvape.ca/4-20-specials/

Solo II vapes should be back in stock soon, contact us before purchase and ask for the FC Solo II code.

Enjoy 4/20 today, it is even sunny in the GTA!
Peace and Love,
PV

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Puffco PEAKs Are In Stock at the best price on the planet 399.95 Canadian Dollars. Limited supply and limit of 2 per customer. No codes please.
https://www.planetvape.ca/puffco-peak.html

ADHWZFV.png

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Is there any code for the FC member at PlanetVape? I would like to order a second Hercules before they are not available anymore...
Hi PPN,
We have responded to your ticket you opened. We try to keep all customer care inquiries through our help desk so we have a better chance to keep everything organized. If you have any questions, please respond back to your ticket.
Thanks,
PV

PlanetHaze,
Reactions: ataxian

magor0022

Hey there! New on the site and wondering if there are any promo codes for Dynavap from a Canadian vendor? If you could provide me with some that would be great!

magor0022,
Reactions: Vitolo

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We are working on a new website to address all your great suggestions. Hope to spend more time on FC. To start, we will be releasing the last available and highly sought after RBT Splinter Z's. These are the handmade in USA versions with the Zion heater. We will announce availability here first with a private link one week before general release. Quantities are limited so watch this thread for announcement for best wood type selections.

Once our new site launches, we will be offering for sale a brand new vaporizer that can no longer be bought and had a 6 month waiting list when it was available for sale. We have kept a brand new kit, never used to be offered for sale for a special occasion. Stay tuned for more details.
☮ and ❤
PV

PlanetHaze

Retailer
As promised, Rasta Buddha Tao Splinter Z's and RBT Splinter Z V2's are now listed for sale in very limited numbers.
RBT Splinter Z Custom vapes will be next. If you have any questions, please use the contact us form on our website.
☮ and ❤
PV

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Final Day to save BIG on the New HighFive Vapes DUO. It is regarded by many as the PEAK and Carta Slayer. Read our description to see the added features and benefits of the DUO. Save a fortune on replacing expensive atomizers, the High5 DUO atomizer includes a 6 month warranty. Regular 399.95 on sale for 349.95 until midnight EST today. All Canadian orders will receive a FREE Overnight Express shipping upgrade! No codes needed.

☮ and ❤
PV

biohacker

Final Day to save BIG on the New HighFive Vapes DUO. It is regarded by many as the PEAK and Carta Slayer. Read our description to see the added features and benefits of the DUO. Save a fortune on replacing expensive atomizers, the High5 DUO atomizer includes a 6 month warranty. Regular 399.95 on sale for 349.95 until midnight EST today. All Canadian orders will receive a FREE Overnight Express shipping upgrade! No codes needed.

☮ and ❤
PV

I think I want this now!

PlanetHaze

Retailer
I would have bought it by now if you stocked the SiC insert for it! :brow: Do you have an ETA?

Good News! We have all the DUO accessories. Will work on getting them online, but won't have photos for a few days. Check here tomorrow for the SiC insert: https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/high-five/

Then hit us up on our contact us on our website for a sweet FC deal.

☮ and ❤
PV

Top Bottom