• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

biohacker

And still no FC member coupon... Colour me shocked.

Why are you even here?

To advertise! But I agree, Puff it Up treats us MUCH better and should be the official retailer for FC IMHO. However, this time PV has the best deal out there.

Those deals are fantastic I don't know what there is to complain about?

The deal is the same for the general public.... PV used to give us FC'ers WAY more love back in the day, but the dynamics have changed over the past few years, i'm guessing it has to do with $ (based on other threads i've read here).

But I agree, that is a fantastic deal, better than AgraCan (who gives FC a better deal than the general public).

PV has gone downhill over the years IMO, and most of my business goes to PIU these days.

biohacker,
Reactions: Slyck

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Done & Done :tup:

PV is a 'SUPPORTING' Retailer, that contributes to the forum so YOU don't have to. They have gotten too large to participate like they used to, and I too wish their were more FC specific discounts, but it is what it is and the choice to 'move on' belongs to us all.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
And still no FC member coupon... Colour me shocked.
Why are you even here?
We are here like everyone else, to participate in this great forum. We give FC discounts everyday, just need to contact us like most other FC members about what you need. We can give better deals this way because some products have more discount room than others.

Those deals are fantastic I don't know what there is to complain about?
Thanks jdent3

Done & Done :tup:
PV is a 'SUPPORTING' Retailer, that contributes to the forum so YOU don't have to.
Thanks for your order and support smokum

Enjoy 4/20

biohacker

We give FC discounts everyday, just need to contact us like most other FC members about what you need

Thanks for letting us know! I never received anything "extra" for mentioning FC in the notes, and you have had the same signature for a while only discounting the Air and Alfa (boring). Maybe edit your sig to mention something like that? And here I was thinking your presence has declined because you have been out of a contract with FC for well over a year.

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Source Vapes Signature Kits are finally back in stock. Buy in Canadian Dollars from an Authorized Retailer. FC members use the contact us form on our website with your FC user name for extra savings.
Enjoy,
PV

wyouPHH.jpg

Source Orb 4 Signature Kit Features:
  • Includes 9 Different Concentrate Atomizers
  • New Stainless Steel 303 Construction (Healthiest Material on Market)
  • New Magnetic Lock for Easier Loading
  • New 2nd Gen. Variable Airflow System (VAS) with 5 Different Settings
  • New Deeper 4 Series Atomizers
  • New Threaded Atomizers for Easier Changing
  • USA Lab Certified 100% Real Grade 1 Titanium Coils (Purest Titanium!)
  • USA Lab Certified 100% Real Grade 2 Titanium Buckets
  • USA Lab Certified Food-Grade Ceramic
  • Real Temperature Control Battery (200°F - 700°F)
  • New SOURCE volt Max Battery w/ Removable Battery
  • New Black Ceramic Double Coil Atomizer for Runny Oils
  • New SOURCE terra 2 All Ceramic Coil-Less Atomizer
  • New Quartz Plus Ceramic Plate Coil-Less Atomizer
  • New Revolutionary SOURCE Nail Atomizers w/ Removable Buckets
  • 3 Nail Buckets: Titanium, Ceramic, and Quartz
  • Works With 9 Different SOURCE Series 4 Atomizers
  • SOURCEvapes Signature Metal Briefcase ($22.95 value!)
  • 510 Threaded
  • Patent-Pending

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We will be giving away a VapeXhale EVO Precision HydraBomb Kit worth 569.95
https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/vapexhale/

Give us some contest ideas that are unique or can help promote and bring new members to FC. If we use your idea you will win some VapeXhale swag.

Also more good news, online credit card processing is available during checkout again. To say thanks to all our customers who supported us and were inconvenienced while making their purchase when our online processing was unavailable, we are offering 20% off on their next purchase of any regular priced item until June 30, 2017. Use the contact us form on our website for the code and details.
https://www.planetvape.ca/contact-us/

To all our American neighbors, have a great Memorial Day long weekend.
Peace and Love,
PV

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
We will be giving away a VapeXhale EVO Precision HydraBomb Kit worth 569.95
https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/vapexhale/

Give us some contest ideas that are unique or can help promote and bring new members to FC. If we use your idea you will win some VapeXhale swag.

Also more good news, online credit card processing is available during checkout again. To say thanks to all our customers who supported us and were inconvenienced while making their purchase when our online processing was unavailable, we are offering 20% off on their next purchase of any regular priced item until June 30, 2017. Use the contact us form on our website for the code and details.

To all our American neighbors, have a great Memorial Day long weekend.
Peace and Love,
PV
Hi there,

Only a word to say the link in your signature do not work (it opens alfa goboof page). The one in the message body it is ok

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Hi Everyone,
Congratulations to everyone who took advantage of our unbeatable Solo 2 specials. Good news, all Solo 2 orders should ship tomorrow, thanks to all pre orders for your patience. We still have specials while supplies last, just contact us at link in our signature.
Peace and Love,
PV

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We have the new Grasshopper Performance Front End (PFE) in stock in both stainless and titanium. The PFE is a must have performance upgrade for your Grasshopper. It is a replacement mouthpiece with a wider outlet bore so it stays much cooler than the stock mouthpiece. A 10:1 taper allows it to double as a GonG adapter fitting female 14mm joints perfectly.
https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/grasshopper/

Hopper Labs Performance Front End (PFE)

uVQ3o8b.jpg

We also have a Combo with our LowPro 18mm to 14mm glass reducer

BtzEEQo.jpg

Remember to contact us at the link below for your FC discount code

Peace and Love,
PV

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I would like to relate my recent dealings with PV recently. I'm a new member, this was my first vaporizer purchase and here's how it went down. I've read here that PV has become too big to care about the FC community; fortunately that wasn't my experience at all. I love this shop now and here's why:

I live in England but am in the US with my fam for 3 weeks. Before we left, I called PV to ask if they would ship to a friends in Texas, yes they would= free shipping! There were no special deals on the solo 2, so I asked also mentioning FC. The super-nice lady went to ask & came back with a code worth $40 CAD off, free PV adapter & space case grinder this on top of the lowest price I found for the solo 2. Had an issue with my card online, so I called back and the same poor girl answered the phone again. Instead of being annoyed, she was absolutely lovely and processed my order old-school over the phone. Her name is Fri (pronounced Free) and she is an angel. Everything arrived in Texas the next day, now the toughest thing is not using it until we get back home!

I believe that OF said somewhere that the manufacturers and retailers don't owe us anything beyond delivering the products we crave. They don't have to offer us discounts or deals; as consumers it's on us to seek the best deal we can find. Capitalism baby! This is very true, to expect anything more is folly. Simply enquiring nicely and mentioning FC can be very rewarding! Sorry for this essay but I've been meaning to share with new and not-so-new members that PlanetVape is very much in this game and they aren't too big to help this old fool out. If only every retail experience I've had was this pleasant! I can't wait to shop with the other sponsors here!

Last edited:

biohacker

We are here like everyone else, to participate in this great forum. We give FC discounts everyday, just need to contact us like most other FC members about what you need. We can give better deals this way because some products have more discount room than others.

You guys hooked me up and went above and beyond!!! PV is back as my #1!!! Looking forward to placing some more orders soon. Really appreciate all that you have done for me! Customer service top notch!

THANK YOU PV!! :rockon:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Got to my friends stateside and my PV care package was waiting. Everything I had ordered was there, in great shape along with some bits I hadn't: an 18mm WPA, extra screens & a package of crisps. So thank you once more Fri and everyone at PlanetVape! And, of course the considerable knowledge and experience shared here on the FC forums! I'm not sure what it is about this (hobby? lifestyle? obsession?) but I'm hooked. So much good stuff here - I can't believe I'm so late to the combustion-fucking party...

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
PlanetVape.ca has been my go to retailer for vaporizer related activities since 2014.

Speedy delivery times, great promos and a good selection of items keeps me coming back. That and the travel tubes/arizer stems.

A steady FC discount code would be cool.

The Solo II code is still the best deal around for the best portable IMO.

Happy vaping everyone!!

JCharles

Another successful purchase from PlanetVape.ca

I ordered a Puffco Plus (best price I've seen) on Monday, shipped Tuesday, arrived Wednesday. Dang you guys are quick.

I had a few accessories in my cart and PV was awesome and tossed in a bonus freebie for me.

Thanks for the awesome service!!

2d6p5bk.jpg

Time to learn how to use concentrates.

sickmanfraud

Hello @PlanetVape ,

I have a question about your PVFS stems made for 18 mm RBT devices and other 18 mm devices. Since the PVFS bowl is much farther from the heat source than a basket screen in the tip of a regular RBT stem do you recommend raising the temp (on a regulated device) to get maximum extraction?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: JCharles

Vitolo

Vaporist
Never a truer word spoken.
Over the course of years, @PlanetVape has worked out some explosively good deals.

foothilla

Gotta say, my experience with PlanetVape has not been so positive. I exchanged about 10 emails with them to get a simple 10% FC discount code for some accessories, and a price match on a single w9Tech vape. Honestly, your average trip to the DMV is quicker and easier than getting this reasonable discount. Thought I'd give VP a shot, but I guess I am going back to my old retailers.

EDIT: In the name of accuracy I just counted, 14 emails exchanged,.....and they still couldn't figure out how to incorporate the 10% FC discount, with the vape price match. My patience expired.

Last edited:

biohacker

@foothilla i've been finding that PV go above and beyond, just recently they are offering to fix a claisen adapter gong I broke myself for FREE. My only complaint like you said is patience... they do take a couple of days to respond to emails. Small price to pay for incredible support, and very friendly service. Oh, and awesome prices!

foothilla

@foothilla i've been finding that PV go above and beyond, just recently they are offering to fix a claisen adapter gong I broke myself for FREE. My only complaint like you said is patience... they do take a couple of days to respond to emails. Small price to pay for incredible support, and very friendly service. Oh, and awesome prices!

Yes, you better have lots of patience, and you better not constructively criticize them.

I was super nice until we were 5 days and 14 emails exchanges in, and I still didn't have a working way to use the 10% code they offered me on accessories and the price match that they offered me on a w9tech vape. 5 days and 14 email exchanges, and still unable to process the offered discount. I think I was pretty patient. It was only then that I left the comment above.

PlanetVape must have promptly read what I posted here, because they quickly responded to me. Instead of responding with something along the lines of "your criticisms are fair and accurate, and we'd like to make it right",.....they instead responded by essentially telling me that it wasn't nice for me to criticize them, that my criticisms were devalued by the fact that I have such a small post count on FC, and that it was inconsequential that they were unable to process their offered discounts after 5 days of back and forth.

The reality of it is, as many others have mentioned, their prices aren't very competitive without discounts. But they do have great stock, so with a discount you can get everything you need in one place, at a reasonably competitive price. This is why I wanted to give them a shot. But without a discount, it just isn't really practical financially to buy from them. And I don't have a week and 20 emails to get a simple discount implemented.

My experience is what it is. It isn't personal, it's just business.

JCharles

I agree, waiting for an email reply can be a pain.

I don't think PV replies to emails on the weekend (who can blame them) as it's the only time I ever have a delay.

Sometimes we will go back and forth a few times with in an afternoon.

My experience has been out of this world. Prices are fair, shipping and delivery is the fastest I have received online and they always drop a discount or freebie in my orders.

I hope you give them another chance.

They price matched and gave a discount. That seems like incredible service to me.

They could have easily offered one or the other. But both - c'mon that's a great deal

Top Bottom