invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
U will be overtaken...,

I guess I better downshift then!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

I say let them be running buddies instead:lol:

โ€œDid we just become best friends!?โ€ ๐Ÿ˜„
Qaromashop do the same as invertedisdead, but do extra too..
fully cover the coil...
ceramic one..
and the stand too... (i would just add a lid)

Not very similar....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qaromashop/comments/pdseb5
But still waiting price tag and efficiency video

Thatโ€™s cool ๐Ÿฅณ It definitely reminds me of my first vaporizer ideas in 2017 when I was begging Newvape for a glass flowerpot.

iPad doodle from November 2017. Technically was my third sketch based on combining the concepts of the Flowerpot and Glass Symphony.
2522-E2-BF-6-B78-448-B-829-E-86-CEB808-C32-A.jpg

Kind of a poor and janky drawing in hindsight ๐Ÿ˜… but the vision was there! Long time followers of the thread may recognize this image from page1 on post #10 as it pertains to the back story of the development and journey.

Vasgas

I guess I better downshift then!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

โ€œDid we just become best friends!?โ€
Thatโ€™s cool ๐Ÿฅณ It definitely reminds me of my first vaporizer ideas in 2017 when I was begging Newvape for a glass flowerpot.

iPad doodle from November 2017. Technically was my third sketch based on combining the concepts of the Flowerpot and Glass Symphony.

Kind of a poor and janky drawing in hindsight ๐Ÿ˜… but the vision was there! Long time followers of the thread may recognize this image from page1 on post #10 as it pertains to the back story of the development and journey.
Edit: Am stupid high and thought you were replying to me. Turns out, not me lmao

Sorry

Last edited:

Shadooz

He add the coil cover, which make it closer to a flowerpot.
The titanium will be exactly like one.

Wait to see how they perf though. Titanium vs glass vs ceramiq...
As he seems to have more cnc, the thickness and purity of qwartz/boro?
Or ceramic ?
Cause i only know he use "suet jade porcelain" for the stand.
Which is exactly what i've mention here.๐Ÿฅณ I just need a lid

have to get the fastness at lowest temp for extraction. And sturdyness of action.

Yours def get the fastness with qwartz.
... i guess, ๐Ÿ˜ญ as the only feedback are from one day broken unit of @arb, with 550F, damn catnip ...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Rocking the 4MM sapphires tonight ๐Ÿคซ

4-D663105-FA92-4687-A2-E9-6-C564-CED8932.jpg

They almost fit like it was designed that way! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So many cores over here! Metals, ceramics, glasses, which vaporizer will kick our asses????
๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Also; Iโ€™ve been testing an aluminum foil core for some figment of time now, and Iโ€™ve finally found the proper frequency, somewhere near 420gHz to sustain extended telecommunications contact with a far more advanced species. They have agreed to trade top secret vaporizer designs in exchange for my Netflix login.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Rocking the 4MM sapphires tonight ๐Ÿคซ

4-D663105-FA92-4687-A2-E9-6-C564-CED8932.jpg

They almost fit like it was designed that way! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So many cores over here! Metals, ceramics, glasses, which vaporizer will kick our asses????

Also; Iโ€™ve been testing an aluminum foil core for some figment of time now, and Iโ€™ve finally found the proper frequency, somewhere near 420gHz to sustain extended telecommunications contact with a far more advanced species. They have agreed to trade top secret vaporizer designs in exchange for my Netflix login.
Just please tell me you'll be offering your stand as well!?!
๐Ÿ˜†

Mines a chunk of scrap wood with a hole drilled in it and a 19 to 14 adapter jammed in it.
๐Ÿ˜

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Do you mean that stand? Because that's three, count them, one - two - three - layers of insulation, for the ultra low price of $19.95!

Order in the next ten minutes and we're throwing in a deluxe set of PRECISION screens. You haven't vaped 'til you vaped with PRECISION.

Mines a chunk of scrap wood with a hole drilled in it and a 19 to 14 adapter jammed in it.

That reminds me of my dear friend and FC member Psychonaut who made a flowerpot stand with a lag bolt screwed into a ring of wood! Them's were the days I tell ya whut. People have all these lofty expectations now! ๐Ÿ˜

Shadooz

All :rofl: :evil:
They have agreed to trade top secret vaporizer designs in exchange for my Netflix login.

I ask nothing in return ;)

Next step, inverted it again, a jay hook fix to your housing, fullfill of rubies.
The side with holes as exhaust.

:evil:And with dysonยฎยฉโ„ข turbine, at the other end of the j-hook:evil:

Bring pressure to herbs.

flowerpot stand with a lag bolt screwed into a ring of wood!
With the temp a flowerpot use, i would never try wood..
even 200C can be risky for some...

Shadooz

Kinda reminds me of a log idea I did in 2019, this drawing used the same glass indented โ€œturbineโ€ screen as the original InVerzion Vaporizer.

DE96-B2-EA-7-C82-412-E-9586-FBA15-A5-C4-D1-B.jpg
I see the j hook, but the turbine i mean, was a pushing fan, at the other end.
To make espresso, what else ?

Not everyone can pull easily from the "heavies"..
It can be hot straight from the tities..

๐Ÿค‘ A coil set at 420F that's the target

And u know i'm right, just watch your WTI ;)

MikeRotchHertz

I still have you down for one of the first 5 units from this trial ๐Ÿฅณ

I was told they were finished a couple days ago, but one of them failed quality control and that was gonna add a few days.
So happy to hear that ๐Ÿ‘.

I'll try not to break it during the first few days lol.

Also glad to hear your manufacturers are taking extra precautions with QC. They must understand how passionate you are with your project for craft air.

I guess I need to grab a 16mm coil. I haven't had one of those since the OG Flowerpot.

arb

Semi shaved ape
It had a super wonky joint goddamnit!
๐Ÿˆ

Had to replace it with a home made Shitโ˜ขCaineยฎโ„ข to get the same degree of shitstained.............all products and advertisements property of SHITTECH LLC.
๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
craft air
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
@seki Craft Air and Air Accessories

I'll try not to break it during the first few days lol.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A vape in the hand is worth two in the trash ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

It had a super wonky joint goddamnit!
๐Ÿˆ

Had to replace it with a home made Shitโ˜ขCaineยฎโ„ข to get the same degree of shitstained.............all products and advertisements property of SHITTECH LLC.
๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿฟ

Patents Pending, Trademarks Filed, Registrars Registered, Copyrights Copied,

All assumptions written, claimed, or implied herein remain the sole property of SHITTECH, LLC. (Tijuana, MX)

To request a current catalog, please mail $5 USD via cash or check to the address below.

Top Bottom