Phase3 Vaporizers

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
001.jpg

Heat soaking now with some Boro beads if you don't hear back soon send help.
🇺🇸

Safe travels my friend

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Wow, this new one rips.

Got a new DC coil for it, it showed up this evening.

Super easy setup. I didn’t even bother stretching the coil; perhaps I’ll stretch it a centimeter or two but it seems fine so far as the part is designed to be compact. Quartz part fit beautifully, just needed to snug the coil up inwards a little bit; I wrapped the coil with my t-shirt and squeezed it with some pliers, added my housing, and it’s running stellar.

So far performance is pretty wonderful, so punchy. It’s doing everything I wanted it to. The airflow hauls, even if you want to steam on it, it’s still comfortable. The ease of these one hitters is very nice I must say, it’s like a ram air intake now. Still running my bowl with the screen in the female joint and getting really nice AVB.

Green Kiwi

Wow, this new one rips.

Got a new DC coil for it, it showed up this evening.

Super easy setup. I didn’t even bother stretching the coil; perhaps I’ll stretch it a centimeter or two but it seems fine so far as the part is designed to be compact. Quartz part fit beautifully, just needed to snug the coil up inwards a little bit; I wrapped the coil with my t-shirt and squeezed it with some pliers, added my housing, and it’s running stellar.

So far performance is pretty wonderful, so punchy. It’s doing everything I wanted it to. The airflow hauls, even if you want to steam on it, it’s still comfortable. The ease of these one hitters is very nice I must say, it’s like a ram air intake now. Still running my bowl with the screen in the female joint and getting really nice AVB.
PartyTime!
Sounds like you now really nailed it:rockon:.
Can't wait to order one bro, Please put me down on your list.🙌.
I honestly can't see what there is to improve now........ I Just Friking want it..........
Can you give info, about what you recon is the best driver for this vape?
There sooooo many controllers out there, that I can't" see the tree trough the bushes.".
Well done brother, really impressed with your total perseverance, you got there in the end!🤗🤗👊.
oooh and i'am an imbicile, can you also inform me how to order one, I soooooo really want one after reading about it for months, months(is it years?...).Aroha 🤗

arb

Semi shaved ape
We still wait YOUR feedback... :cry: :rofl: :cry:

I was close to call 911
Ok sorry it was Fuckin amazing.
Smallest form in a heavy I have experienced and had excellent airflow.
I was running it with Boro at around 550 on a dabpress pid and dc coil.
I like that pid its big made from aluminum and shows very accurate real time temps.
👍🏿
Annnnnnd I broke it.
Went to bed it was in the stand woke up and it was on the floor in pieces.
I suspect a cat scrum and there were balls errywhere.
😆
In negotiations now for a replacement but considering what it took to pry it out of homies hands.........😱

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Show us!!!!

🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞

4160-B355-7458-43-FB-91-E9-7-CA072-C63-E5-B.jpg

Breakfast buzz of some J1 I’ve been curing up. I’m calling this the “California Roast” though you can certainly take it as dark as you like with essentially unlimited horsepower on tap.

This thing blows away every other desktop prototype I’ve done. It’s damn near effortless vaping. I’m so pleased that it works exactly how I envisioned it. It’s been a long and dusty road! :haw:

PartyTime!
Sounds like you now really nailed it:rockon:.
Can't wait to order one bro, Please put me down on your list.🙌.
I honestly can't see what there is to improve now........ I Just Friking want it..........
Can you give info, about what you recon is the best driver for this vape?
There sooooo many controllers out there, that I can't" see the tree trough the bushes.".
Well done brother, really impressed with your total perseverance, you got there in the end!🤗🤗👊.
oooh and i'am an imbicile, can you also inform me how to order one, I soooooo really want one after reading about it for months, months(is it years?...).Aroha 🤗

Thank you my man!
I’m still running my MaxVapor controller for everything here heavily since 2018!

But I know people love the Auber RDK-100 series, and a lot of folks like the Disorderly Conduction 3D printed enail kit. There’s quite a few options on the market now that are compatible with these specific 16mm coils but those are two of the most popular I see folks using.

As far as ordering one, I’m currently waiting on a small sample lot to show up and those are all going to FC members, and following that I’m going to start taking names down to place a bigger order!

Ok sorry it was Fuckin amazing.
Smallest form in a heavy I have experienced and had excellent airflow.

:wave::whoa:

In negotiations now for a replacement but considering what it took to pry it out of homies hands.........😱

My DEAD hands! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

I’m just waiting for the revised parts to arrive and we’ll get you all setup again 😁😁

I may or may not have three of these prototype housings running right now 🤫🤫🙃🙃

arb

Semi shaved ape
🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞🧞

4160-B355-7458-43-FB-91-E9-7-CA072-C63-E5-B.jpg

Breakfast buzz of some J1 I’ve been curing up. I’m calling this the “California Roast” though you can certainly take it as dark as you like with essentially unlimited horsepower on tap.

This thing blows away every other desktop prototype I’ve done. It’s damn near effortless vaping. I’m so pleased that it works exactly how I envisioned it. It’s been a long and dusty road! :haw:

Thank you my man!
I’m still running my MaxVapor controller for everything here heavily since 2018!

But I know people love the Auber RDK-100 series, and a lot of folks like the Disorderly Conduction 3D printed enail kit. There’s quite a few options on the market now that are compatible with these specific 16mm coils but those are two of the most popular I see folks using.

As far as ordering one, I’m currently waiting on a small sample lot to show up and those are all going to FC members, and following that I’m going to start taking names down to place a bigger order!

:wave::whoa:

My DEAD hands! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

I’m just waiting for the revised parts to arrive and we’ll get you all setup again 😁😁

I may or may not have three of these prototype housings running right now 🤫🤫🙃🙃
I like the dabpress pid box it fucking HUGE and stays where I put it even with cats.
The Shit☢Caine® is a amazing device but this is better.
😼

Shadooz

There’s quite a few options on the market now that are compatible with these specific 16mm coils but those are two of the most popular I see folks using.
There is still no reason to not try 20mm and 25mm housing.
More rubies capacity -> less blast + lower temp -> best taste + lower "maillard reaction"

And u never answered me about the banana sizing compare to elev8r size... :cry:

I was running it with Boro at around 550 on a dabpress pid and dc coil.
550F/280C ? Still on the lower side of the heavies, nice

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Reactions: arb

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I like the dabpress pid box it fucking HUGE and stays where I put it even with cats.
The Shit☢Caine® is a amazing device but this is better.
😼

Just tell Kat Kong to stay out of your stash 😸

There is still no reason to not try 20mm and 25mm housing.
More rubies capacity -> less blast + lower temp -> best taste + lower "maillard reaction"

Didn’t I already try a 20mm housing? 😁

I’ve already added more rubies, without adding more rubies 🧐🧐 all part of the final design and based on published research! I’ve saved my best trick for last 😁

Yooo this thing looks great 😭 sign me up for one too!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your interest in craft heated air! 😎

Shadooz

Vasgas

@invertedisdead u like the post but still didn't have answered it...

U will be overtaken...,

another on reddit start one too, and with ceramic too.
i wait to see how he has done the "Ceroma", which i think give more possibility than qwartz..

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/pdtbq2/_/hat8bke
I kinda disagree that he will be overtaken. I don't believe this is a race though. I've read the entire thread, but was a while ago though. I remember OP repeatedly mention no cnc or as limited as possible. That, together simplicity and affordability seems to be the road taken by Inverzion.

The above seems to be what OP was intentionally avoiding. This looks like 100% cnc to me. Don't see much conflict, as the price difference should be quite apparent between Inverzion and qaroma/ceroma. Very possibly belongs in different categories. I'd compare Inverzion to perhaps the Highlighter? Or IDB's Vape? I'd personally be open to buying them all :lol: :lol: .I'd imagine it'd be cheaper to replace an Inverzion over qaroma. But that qaroma does look thick/solid to be fair. Wonder whats the price tag on those?

The way i see it, they both have their place. Besides the likely price difference, they are shaped different, uses different coils, and focuses on different things. Inverzion focuses more on a metal free bowl iirc, instead of the heater being metal free. The heater has always had some kinda screen as far as I can remember. The redditor above seems to focus more on heater airpath, being metal free.

Also, that redditor makes a titanium version. Those who read the thread from start will know the OP is very against that.

Seems to be two dudes making not very similar stuff, selling to perhaps different demographics. No reason they can't be friends :rockon:I say let them be running buddies instead:lol:

Shadooz

Seems to be two dudes making not very similar stuff, selling to perhaps different demographics. No reason they can't be friends :rockon:
Qaromashop do the same as invertedisdead, but do extra too..
fully cover the coil...
ceramic one..
and the stand too... (i would just add a lid)

Not very similar....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qaromashop/comments/pdseb5
But still waiting price tag and efficiency video

Top Bottom