Phase3 Vaporizers

Shadooz

Some lasers can drill like 1000 holes in one second πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
A "spider web like" pattern πŸ€‘

Yeah I dropped the coil arm this go around to keep the roundness /concentricity as tight as I could. A big goal was to keep the roundness for optimal coil contact, and I figured the best way to do that was to not do too much to the part with hot working. I liked the idea of the coil arm a lot, but it didn't seem to make a huge difference in practice
But u again lose a part of the users who don't want to "one heat", or heatsoak the herbs...
And less easy to unload when it's still hot, when the herbs is not sticky...

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Once that suckers wired to a coil my bet is its gonna be something.
Will it be the answer for everyone,no........no vape will be due to the giant variation in what people consider vaping and the enjoyable ritual thereof.
😎

Shadooz

Will it be the answer for everyone,no........no vape will be due to the giant variation in what people consider vaping and the enjoyable ritual thereof.
There is vaporizer that allow different style though. And desktop are good for that. (Or the herbo i know at least)
Stuck to "one heat" and u lose people like me, which are good part of users...
Democratisation will still be far away πŸ˜”...

arb

Semi shaved ape
There is vaporizer that allow different style though. And desktop are good for that. (Or the herbo i know at least)
Stuck to "one heat" and u lose people like me, which are good part of users...
Democratisation will still be far away πŸ˜”...
The temperature is adjustable so is the experience?

Shadooz

The temperature is adjustable so is the experience?
Conduction and heatsoak are taste breaker.
Here u are forced to let it cook.
My 5am waking hit, "low" temp, no heatsoak, is my favorite hit of the day.
And cool it fast let me kill it later (after mid day launch) with still taste in it.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Conduction and heatsoak are taste breaker.
Here u are forced to let it cook.
My 5am waking hit, "low" temp, no heatsoak, is my favorite hit of the day.
And cool it fast let me kill it later (after mid day launch) with still taste in it.
I see what you saying now and I just lift the heater off the bowl between hits or load one hitters.........have I spoken to you about our wood and saviour log?
πŸ˜†

Shadooz

have I spoken to you about our wood and saviour log?
I was looking for a more powerfull god :evil:
But here it can't be lifted, stucked in its throne.

Or u will have to use a thin titanium wire to make everything sturdy..

AlN start to really interest me, as my only concern was about high hydrolysis, but it's only for powder form. so "theoricaly" no issues, for now..

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
But here it can't be lifted, stucked in its throne.
I'm reasonably sure the coil will be attached to the heater in final form, even if that's only with fiction. If not, just like the torched elev8r, all you need is a scrap of leather to be able to handle it the hot heater. I use part of the back panel of an old leather jacket! 🀣
Thank you for staying on the train this long!!

I keep thinking, if I add a lip to the top of it, as a bowl, it could easily turn into an all glass WPA for my Alpha, or the TM, and other cool stuff. πŸ€”
Hey, as long as I like the sound of the destination, or the mode of transport, I'll buy a ticket! I didn't realise you were "the fat controller" but it totally makes sense!

Thomas_the_Dank_Engine.png

That does sound kinda cool! I recently made a crude all glass cooling unit for the stock TM stems, it works pretty well. I bet those beads would do a stellar job of cooling for direct hits as well as heating. What size beads are you using in this version?

arb

Semi shaved ape
All the data on drilling and annealing quartz regard created stresses say is thermally related.
No cooling no bueno however if adequate water is applied during drilling there is no thermal stress induced.
I cut stone and do sculpting as a hobby and quartz is a manmade rock so........what am I missing?

Shadooz

I'm reasonably sure the coil will be attached to the heater in final form, even if that's only with fiction. If not, just like the torched elev8r, all you need is a scrap of leather to be able to handle it the hot heater. I use part of the back panel of an old leather jacket! 🀣

:rofl::evil::rofl:

I've already post the lyrics of that one but now it's for the sound at the end of the entrance phrasing.
U must understand :rofl:
It suits so well that forum and that thread particulary.

:rofl: :evil: :rofl:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Shadooz This heater is specifically meant for pairing with an e-nail coil. All modifications have been optimized for barrel coil use.

The unplugged video is just to demonstrate that I got 99 Problems and thermal mass ain't one!

I still prefer the SCVW for torching as the form factor is better for that.

AlN start to really interest me, as my only concern was about high hydrolysis, but it's only for powder form. so "theoricaly" no issues, for now

Well maybe I'll make my next vape out of a recycled 36 pack of Miller Lite's 😁.
I'm convinced people want less calories in their hot air. 🍻
I might even be already testing this..... 😘

That does sound kinda cool! I recently made a crude all glass cooling unit for the stock TM stems, it works pretty well. I bet those beads would do a stellar job of cooling for direct hits as well as heating. What size beads are you using in this version

Cheers Cheebsy! All aboard the steam powered locomotive!

I'm back on the 3MM rounds with these new parts, I'd say it feels more open than the previous housing loaded with 4mm gems thanks to the air flow increase. I'll have to try 4MM in these new parts to test the flow, it's probably very comfortable. Improving the user comfort is important for me, I find ball vapes to be effective but straining if the draw restriction is too much. Potentially devices with less draw resistance could support enhanced absorption of actives in the alveoli.

As far as cooling units, sapphires are extremely effective. Maybe even too much, the first stem I used them in was Arizer stuff a few years ago. It was almost like distillation, it was collecting so much condensate.

All the data on drilling and annealing quartz regard created stresses say is thermally related.
No cooling no bueno however if adequate water is applied during drilling there is no thermal stress induced.
I cut stone and do sculpting as a hobby and quartz is a manmade rock so........what am I missing?

I think it may depend on whether your cutting something that is going to see continuous residual thermal stressors or not. Like a quartz countertop won't be repeatedly heated to hundreds of degrees like these parts. I think annealing helps handle things on the microscopic level, like small induced fissures which could cause issues down the road but might be hard to see with the naked eye. I'm definitely not an expert on the subject though, but the glass and ceramic guys tend to suggest post-annealing if possible.

arb

Semi shaved ape
@Shadooz This heater is specifically meant for pairing with an e-nail coil. All modifications have been optimized for barrel coil use.

The unplugged video is just to demonstrate that I got 99 Problems and thermal mass ain't one!

I still prefer the SCVW for torching as the form factor is better for that.

Cheers Cheebsy! All aboard the steam powered locomotive!

I'm back on the 3MM rounds with these new parts, I'd say it feels more open than the previous housing loaded with 4mm gems thanks to the air flow increase. I'll have to try 4MM in these new parts to test the flow, it's probably very comfortable. Improving the user comfort is important for me, I find ball vapes to be effective but straining if the draw restriction is too much. Potentially devices with less draw resistance could support enhanced absorption of actives in the alveoli.

As far as cooling units, sapphires are extremely effective. Maybe even too much, the first stem I used them in was Arizer stuff a few years ago. It was almost like distillation, it was collecting so much condensate.

I think it may depend on whether your cutting something that is going to see continuous residual thermal stressors or not. Like a quartz countertop won't be repeatedly heated to hundreds of degrees like these parts. I think annealing helps handle things on the microscopic level, like small induced fissures which could cause issues down the road but might be hard to see with the naked eye. I'm definitely not an expert on the subject though, but the glass and ceramic guys tend to suggest post-annealing if possible.
Steel needs annealing and tempering in order to be a working blade
Work it hot or get it hot and that's ruined.
Work it cold and nothing Changes on a molecular level.......nothing at all.
Still as hard and still has the same temper and edge retention.........steel is a rock also.
😡
This is gonna drive me insane in my membrane......... I can feel it.
πŸ˜‰

Shadooz

This heater is specifically meant for pairing with an e-nail coil. All modifications have been optimized for barrel coil use.

And I've always seen it like that.
But i Will never trust friction only, with hot rubies, sry

Comparing beer glass to AlN ? Comparing regression to progression...
With recycled glass u can make a "casting glass" grinder, that's upcycling...
Def not a vape.. but if u want to try u just have to drill holes and put rubies inside the bottle, maybe another brand will fit your bowl. I've got 99 kind of beer bottle here

I'm always the first to want less calories in the air, only way to avoid the "maillard reaction"... when u will understand that, u will start to avoid the "for dumbs" traps still there...

I'm not falling into ur absurd, just wanted to push that business, but maybe better let it drown..

Last edited:
Shadooz,
Reactions: arb

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well I guess if everyone’s gonna do ball vapes then I’m going to aim for a different direction. No disrespect intended to anybody, but I’m a bit of a contrarian and these devices are all getting increasingly similar. And mine is similar to other stuff too, so I get it.

So here’s a cord cutting concept from a year ago that I revisited last night. Big fat rips, nearly on demand, no electricity required. If something like this interests you, let me know what ya think.
:leaf:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Well I guess if everyone’s gonna do ball vapes then I’m going to aim for a different direction. No disrespect intended to anybody, but I’m a bit of a contrarian and these devices are all getting increasingly similar. And mine is similar to other stuff too, so I get it.

So here’s a cord cutting concept from a year ago that I revisited last night. Big fat rips, nearly on demand, no electricity required. If something like this interests you, let me know what ya think.

untouchable tom and jerry GIF

You're such a tease!

Shadooz

I don't know why in quite all your video, u never show the heater part.
Maybe u want to keep the form factor of the new one secret :lol: .
But for the INV1.4, u miss marketing by only showing ur bubblers mostly:rofl:

Some times (minority one for our kind, sadly..), the "demos" takes a right path.
Ball matrix fullfill the heat capacity and transfer needed for flower. So why not using it...
All the cars looks similar, u can't avoid motor and transmission.
I'm more a contrarian for the size of your American motor... with a contemporary transmission (rubies pathway in glass/ceramic/metal, or AlN?) u can definetly reduce the titanium size, to maybe only thick wire..

All the formula one are quite similar, but there is still some micro-choices which can make differences.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't know why in quite all your video, u never show the heater part.
Maybe u want to keep the form factor of the new one secret :lol: .
But for the INV1.4, u miss marketing by only showing ur bubblers mostly

it’s tricky because I really want to show folks what I’m working on and trade real feedback, but I’m a bit apprehensive to show everything off too early now based on how this last project went down. Vaping with rubys has become quite popular in the community, but with my slow and methodical research based approach I didn’t get any credit whatsoever for it, while leaves me feeling a bit unfulfilled and invalidated. That was my real innovation, much more than the quartz housing. My next heater design will change the game again, but this time I’m not gonna make those same mistakes.

Some times (minority one for our kind, sadly..), the "demos" takes a right path.
Ball matrix fullfill the heat capacity and transfer needed for flower. So why not using it...
All the cars looks similar, u can't avoid motor and transmission.
I'm more a contrarian for the size of your American motor... with a contemporary transmission (rubies pathway in glass/ceramic/metal, or AlN?) u can definetly reduce the titanium size, to maybe only thick wire..

I think what sets these models apart is I actively understand the flaws of the ball matrix. While everyone else was playing with their balls ⚽️ πŸ€ 🏈 I’ve focused on addressing the negatives of the ball vape platform which allowed me to make multiple points of improvement, going all the way back to the original successor concept, InVerzion 2. That’s why I’m pulling vapor in 90 seconds from cold instead of needing 10 minutes to heat soak.

Speaking of formula one - I had to take a lesson from the SUPREME - And I’ve made the realization that due to lack of equipment resources I simply cannot compete with others on creature comforts, so I’m back to building pissed off, bad ass, brute force race cars - no power windows, heated seats, or alcantara trim here.

untouchable tom and jerry GIF

You're such a tease!

If there’s more interest in Convection by means of Infrared Radiation, maybe we can talk more about it πŸ›₯πŸ›₯πŸ›₯

Shadooz

it’s tricky because I really want to show folks what I’m working on and trade real feedback, but I’m a bit apprehensive to show everything off too early now based on how this last project went down. Vaping with rubys has become quite popular in the community, but with my slow and methodical research based approach I didn’t get any credit whatsoever for it, while leaves me feeling a bit unfulfilled and invalidated. That was my real innovation, much more than the quartz housing. My next heater design will change the game again, but this time I’m not gonna make those same mistakes.
This project didn't went down, i mean "it rips".
U just have aknowledge the limitation of glass working, especially qwartz.
It's always the last push the hardest.

Speaking of formula one - I had to take a lesson from the SUPREME - And I’ve made the realization that due to lack of equipment resources I simply cannot compete with others on creature comforts, so I’m back to building pissed off, bad ass, brute force race cars - no power windows, heated seats, or alcantara trim here.

I see more the supreme as a monster truck :lol:
long heat up time of titanium to SS, but no human draw can fail its cinetic energie.

But some comfort features are needed for a part of the users.
Ex: self-milking into glass (a volcano fan, even if some suceed with gravity bong) for throat sensitive people..
Coffee machines have already shown the way, an "inverted" full glass volcano

I would use it even if i can drive formula one.
my slower herbo still need a bit of lung and too much useless hot air.
But too fast and u fuck the taste...
Herbs isn't dabs, it needs times anyway
Trying to compete with the actual "pissed off, bad ass, brute force race cars", with only horsepowers will have only marginal improvement.
But for the next step, the conception will ask more refinement to change the game.... and legitimate the vaporizer business price tag :rofl:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
How the hell are you getting IR without electricity? Surely it's not solar powered! :whoa: Can you get portable butane powered IR emitters?

Onto performance, will the colour of the herb have an effect on the output needed from the IR? I'd think a dark bud with purple hues would be more susceptible than a lime green coloured one.

I'm intrigued...

Btw, have you had any updates from your glass blowers?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It’s not solar powered, but I came up with it one day while thinking about the sun. 😁

It’s just a proof of concept so far, and not fully dialed in; but it would be powered by a small torch lighter.

I don’t think color matters much here as the way I operate it still largely operates on the convection principal, but using IR to heat the air like a number of desktops do; though true IR extraction is also possible with this depending on how you use it.

But for the next step, the conception will ask more refinement to change the game.... and legitimate the vaporizer business price tag :rofl:

That is true!

But I still feel there are some untapped performance gains to be made first before the panoramic sunroof goes in 🏎😀

Actually, monster (vape) trucks sound pretty fun too ... main problem with monster trucks is they break even more than F1 cars πŸ˜†

an "inverted" full glass volcano

Now that sounds fun!

arb

Semi shaved ape
How the hell are you getting IR without electricity? Surely it's not solar powered! :whoa: Can you get portable butane powered IR emitters?

Onto performance, will the colour of the herb have an effect on the output needed from the IR? I'd think a dark bud with purple hues would be more susceptible than a lime green coloured one.

I'm intrigued...

Btw, have you had any updates from your glass blowers?
I think he said he ties a string to it and whirls it around his head while staring at the midday sun........or is that how I deal with my issues?
πŸ™ƒ

Shadooz

But I still feel there are some untapped performance gains to be made first before the panoramic sunroof goes in 🏎😀
And it is one of the reason of formula one investment, R&D they bring, next to entertainement.
Ur work on the transmission will lead to new device soon.

Actually, monster (vape) trucks sound pretty fun too ... main problem with monster trucks is they break even more than F1 cars πŸ˜†
Because their driver are the most dare-devil :rofl: :evil::rofl:
Main problem are the power needed, the unwanted combustion, and their size :lol:

Now that sounds fun!
Formula one, monster truck, dragster (direct butane) sounds fun.
A coffee machine like which pours "milk" in glass cup, sounds more medical and democratic.
Making it could be fun though ;)

Ur wall street bulls make the same face, seeing the red flag i agitate on the WTI, it's CORRIDA time :rofl: :evil: :rofl:

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
It’s not solar powered, but I came up with it one day while thinking about the sun. 😁

I think he said he ties a string to it and whirls it around his head while staring at the midday sun........or is that how I deal with my issues?
πŸ™ƒ

Lol! As I was trying to get to sleep last night my mind was wandering and i imagined @invertedisdead setting up a complex array of mirrors and lenses to harness the on demand nature of the midday sun
Bill Murray Morning GIF by Ghostbusters

Top Bottom