• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Paying it Forward - A New Direction

Vitolo

Vaporist
They decided to have a "Fury 2 owners meeting" every Friday,
where they will compare notes and offer one another tips and advice.
I am so very excited.
This group of Veterans (4 of them) have invited me to their Friday Meeting this week.
It just happens that they are making it into a New Years Day Party (outdoors, spaced, no refreshments)
I almost cried when I got the phone call last night.
I have never been invited to participate in a social event with any patient in 10+ years, and I am very excited!
We will go to Tucson's Freedom Park, which has 5 baseball diamonds, and choose one.
It is where I take Dusty to run now that he has no real yard.
I am going to surprise them with caramels and some Dispensary bud that I acquired to finish up the month.
These are the first patients ... all soldiers that I will see in 2021.
They chose as their activity to vape together (and with me), as their gesture of entering a new day.
I have, in face of Covid, made arrangements for one patient that is on Dialysis. While I am distancing and remaining masked for the foreseeable future, I am meeting this patient that received a used Da Buddha, along with a WISPR E, an electronic vaporizer made my Iolite, in the body of WISPR. I meet her outside of the office where she goes for dialysis. The lady is afraid, and while they will not let me enter, we sit outside for 20-30 minutes at the office prior to her going in. I bring my WISPR E and she brings hers. I grind and fill us both up, and 6 feet apart we vape, and talk, and get calm for the procedure. I suppose those that know me won't be surprised that I have started to look forward to these sessions.
I have not met Danielle outside of Dialysis since November. She goes 3 times a week, and has become very brave about this.
She has her last session of 2020 on Thursday morning. After not seeing her for over a dozen sessions, she called and asked if I would go to her last dialysis of this year. She said she has something to tell me... and I am very worried. She had told me in the past that she would like
to just quit her treatments and let her body carry her as long as it would. She knows how I feel about the topic. I pray that she has something else to tell me other than what I fear most.

Jakim was a patient I saw 9 years ago.
Members here donated a Da Buddha, and he was recipient.
We kept in touch, but he was one of the patients that just disappeared.
I sat in a nearby Dispensary recently, waiting my turn.... It's not easy to recognize people through their masks, if you do not see them often.
This guy kept staring at me, with his eyes squinted.
I finally asked: "Do I know you?"...
He said: "Vito it is you... I'm Jakim."
He had moved to California, because he thought he would save on the price of an MMJ Card.
Life was not easy there, and when the pandemic hit, he had to leave and come back to Tucson for financial reasons.
On Monday afternoon, Jakim got his second DBV.
He was finicky about tricky units, which is why he got the DBV.
I was pleased and surprised that he accepted a portable also... it was a Lotus!
I never could have imagined him with a mini-torch... but this is a time of surprises!

End of 2020.
I have my last Tele-Therapy session of the year today.
You'd think I would be better adjusted to my life's traumas by now.
I learn something every time, though!
2021 brings new attitudes, and new promise.
This year, I am most grateful for the fact that although Covid tried to put a crimp in my work, I was able to
carry on.
This was a direct result of a man here that donated masks and gloves to me....
It turned out to be a crucial turning point for the patients I serve.

I got a beautiful Christmas gift this year.
A heating pad, that has made a great difference in the way I am able to function.
It was from a great friend, and my body has benefited.
I have never sent a greeting card.
While I was married, my wife would send cards and sign both names.
This is not a card, but the sentiments are clear.
I did post this in the picture thread... but in case anyone that I care about (all of you) ,
did not see it:

Holiday_2020.png

Thank you for reading.
Happy new year to all of you.
Love your fellow man and forgive when you can.
Put your best foot forward always.
Your conscience will let you rest well at night!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I dont have any vapes to part with sadly, if you were in need of med supplies or if your pc starts acting up again I have a spare laptop that I can clean and send it flips into a tablet and has a touch screen no cracks or anything of that matter in great condition.
@iDRINKBLEACH -
I just received the Laptop that you sent.
I am truly "on the air".
I have an old iMac, with a new Hard drive(provided by a friend here), that works well, AND I now have a laptop, that will allow me to work from anyplace at home, and on the go.
You were right, this laptop works like new.
Thank you for helping out with keeping me online!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH -
I just received the Laptop that you sent.
I am truly "on the air".
I have an old iMac, with a new Hard drive(provided by a friend here), that works well, AND I now have a laptop, that will allow me to work from anyplace at home, and on the go.
You were right, this laptop works like new.
Thank you for helping out with keeping me online!
I'm glad it will get good use and will help in your cause. I hope the best for you and your cause and hopefully next year will be easier on us all.

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK... get use and help it will.
There are some interesting plans already.
Sadly I do not get the chance to hang out and be close with patients anymore....
I get to bring this laptop with me, thereby giving me the chance to let
patients read vape info, I can look up anything they like for them. They get to read posts here, and even see
posts about the vapes they have received!
Tomorrow is a test of my plans.
I go to see a patient at her Dialysis. We will be socially distanced.
Before I go, I will be stopping at a local Restaurant Supply, and getting a box of these:
pe-zipper-bags-2pe1824-1.jpg

24.5" X 48.5" and inexpensive to boot (about 50¢ each),
this will allow contactless, indirect viewing.
There is wifi at Dialysis (and at most long term care places too)
Danielle will see FC and see this thread for herself tomorrow!
Others will get to do this in the future also.
They can see posts by those that provided them with their tools... and see all of your helpful hints
and images of the vapes they are using.
Sorry for the rant everyone.
Life just suddenly became more exciting!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I want to send my thanks to @Bologna
That was a very kind thing that you did, when you sent that package!
What can't be used by one can be re-homed easily with a patient.
The grinders will help out right away... and thanks for the other tools that you were able to
send rather than discard! They will come in very handy indeed!

Vitolo

Vaporist
I guess it will be no surprise to you all, that I have received a couple of donations of newer, state of the art Vaporizers.
Yes. The Tafée Bowle is among them.
The Bowle is a unit that I racked my brain thinking about, and figuring where they would do the most good.
I met a patient that is one of the sweetest and most beautiful young women I have known.
Hardship brings the best out in people often.
I see her tomorrow about a Tafée Bowle.
The first Tafée Bowle Recipient!
Still active around home, except on her weaker, sicker days.
She is wonderful, beautiful.... and all alone.
Her parents are deceased.
Seriously ill with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, she is only 28...
..and has been deserted by her husband.
Prick started cheating on her during her hospitalization.
He was home cheating in their marital bed.
Made me cry.
Crying right now.
He left her because she found out she can't have kids.
His telling her he was leaving was before her diagnosis.
She was diagnosed before he left, in fact he stayed for a few more months and watched her get ill.
She weighs under 100 pounds.
He left her empty handed, and she is now on Medicaid and other govt. programs.
A licensed certified teacher that won't be able to work again.
Her husband took her computer and she is too sick to want to fight for her possessions.
The husband watched his own wife puke without sympathy and left without remorse.
I hate him for this.
My wishes for him have left me confused and troubled, as I am not familiar with this level of dismissive behavior...
.. and I am not accustomed to feeling this level of disappointment in my fellow man.
This is where that 1st Tafée Bowle is going.
I think this is a beautiful place for it to land.
I bought her a 1/8 ounce of G13 to go with it.
I would gladly give up my own food for this fragile girl that is way too sick... way too soon.
I look forward to my appointment tomorrow.
I just wish my eyes would stop leaking and dry up.

Vitolo

Vaporist
It has been a week of good vibes and restocking of units to share with my local
patient population.
2 donors, Forum members have altered my # of available units.
I've been sent 3 Tafée Bowles to share. One went today to a young lady that has weighed heavily on my heart.
The encounter was all I dreamed it could be, and I could see she was having fun and considered the education entertaining.
I got a very large socially distant smile, before the mask went back on, and I was grateful
From this same generous soul, I have 2 Hopper IOs to share, along with made to fit Bubblers, and Delta 3D loading stations and filling tools to boot!
Obviously placing the hoppers will require some consideration of just the right patient.
The other donation, came from @Modicum
was a Vaponic (a fancier well thought out Ubie like device- but better),
and 5 WoodScents vapes with wooden stems (and dynavap tips) as well as glass stems.
These vaporizers will go a long way in turning someone's outlook on life around.
Thanks, @Modicum and to the anonymous donor, for sharing such quality tools with the community.
Tomorrows patient will get a choice between a Tafe Bowle, and a Da Buddha.
I will look at the physical circumstances when I get there.
Thanks for reading, and stay safe!😷

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
fear for your exposure
...and I appreciate that.
It makes me feel cared about.
I respect and fear the virus, and I really take precautions as seriously as I can.
I go in goggled, masked and gloved... bag over shoulder, sanitizer in one hand and thermoscanner in the other.
I avoid being indoors, and keep ourselves seriously distanced.
I do not slip up.
Never.
I spray self with Lysol mist outside of car.
When leaving, I don't wear my gloves entering car, I dispose of them 'inside out' in a bag waiting in my pocket.
I do not wear my mask entering home, they get put in the same Ziplock as the gloves.
I sanitize, mist self again, throw ziplock away in trash outside of home.
I also used supersize zipper bags for when I bring laptop with.
I don't bring it indoors unless I have promised access to info.
I never enter a public rest room.
I do not use bathrooms away from my home at all.
Sorry for the deep explanation.....
What I do is risky in this time.
I admit this.
I am tired of this virus stopping my life, and I am trying my best not to do that to those I serve.
The Dental clinic, is not doing cleanings, or routine exams yet!!
I have not had an exam in over year (was due the first week of pandemic)
I only get to go to dentist on emergency basis (filling tomorrow, and crown next Tuesday).
That does not feel secure to me. I like my dental exams and cleanings.
As new patients are referred they tell me the doctor has said positive things about me.
If I do not have success the Doctors may stop referring.
That first week or two.... that is all I have to insure to my satisfaction that they do not go down the combustion path.
If they smoke and like it, that could dampen any success I might have convincing them that vaporization
is better in a few weeks or a month.... or 3 months later.
It felt good getting that off my chest.
Thanks @ChooChooCharlie

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
...and I appreciate that.
It makes me feel cared about.
I respect and fear the virus, and I really take precautions as seriously as I can.
I go in goggled, masked and gloved... bag over shoulder, sanitizer in one hand and thermoscanner in the other.
I avoid being indoors, and keep ourselves seriously distanced.
I do not slip up.
Never.
I spray self with Lysol mist outside of car.
When leaving, I don't wear my gloves entering car, I dispose of them 'inside out' in a bag waiting in my pocket.
I do not wear my mask entering home, they get put in the same Ziplock as the gloves.
I sanitize, mist self again, throw ziplock away in trash outside of home.
I also used supersize zipper bags for when I bring laptop with.
I don't bring it indoors unless I have promised access to info.
I never enter a public rest room.
I do not use bathrooms away from my home at all.
Sorry for the deep explanation.....
What I do is risky in this time.
I admit this.
I am tired of this virus stopping my life, and I am trying my best not to do that to those I serve.
The Dental clinic, is not doing cleanings, or routine exams yet!!
I have not had an exam in over year (was due the first week of pandemic)
I only get to go to dentist on emergency basis (filling tomorrow, and crown next Tuesday).
That does not feel secure to me. I like my dental exams and cleanings.
As new patients are referred they tell me the doctor has said positive things about me.
If I do not have success the Doctors may stop referring.
That first week or two.... that is all I have to insure to my satisfaction that they do not go down the combustion path.
If they smoke and like it, that could dampen any success I might have convincing them that vaporization
is better in a few weeks or a month.... or 3 months later.
It felt good getting that off my chest.
Thanks @ChooChooCharlie

Sounds like you're taking proper STRONG ppe protections to protect your health and the possibly health compromised people you help. I respect that.
Good job, brother!

Thanks for continuing to help people, even in risky times like these. That means something.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hello Friends,
The patients in Tucson are doing well. Whenever I begin to get close to being low on vapes,
The Universe (and Forum Members), gives me a hand...
I was at the end of battery and glass replacement funds, when a member here made a $65
donation. I wrote a thank you to the email address, but still am not sure who to thank.
Unless I learn Forum name, for now I will just say Thanks, anonymous donor!
Another Forum friend, set us up with a couple of new vapes, which boosted my adrenaline to high level, as I consider placement for a new Mighty, with extra CUs, and capsules! Along with that I received my favorite style of vape to change a patients life.
This was a POTV "One" in color teal.
While I have been taking care of business, gloved, goggled, and masked...
... I have been lucky in not contracting Covid, but I knew how vigilant I have been and felt safe.
Now that I have begun the vaccination process, I am feeling the need for caution, as if you are exposed after 1st Vaccination,
you can't move forward with #2 inoculation.
I get #2 in 2 weeks, and will be fully safe 2 weeks after that.
For this reason, I will attempt to not get close or intermingle until April 11th.
On this date I will have been given Vaccine twice, and have had 2 weeks to
build a full immunity.
If a patient is without, I will see them, but more distanced for the event.
If a Doctor refers a new patient, I will try to gear them toward April 11th....
... but if they sound enthusiastic, I will see them in distanced fashion also.
Thank you anonymous friends of the program.
Thank you all for sending positive energy....
...and Thanks for reading!

Vitolo

Vaporist
On Thursday, I managed to squeeze a 3rd retaining ring into an AromaZap of the patient I spent time with.
They've been using it since 2011!
I did not expect to be able to....
I still could do nothing with the heater, which had begun to run cooler in it's tenth year of service.
We got to work with a brand new Mighty, though!
It took a while, because there was so much to learn about this unit, and it's maintenance.
Luckily the Caregiving Daughter could be there with us, to get accustomed with the dosing capsules.
Any Mighty Placement is a very positive one.
Dosing Capsules and spare CU was given.... with instructions to contact me if the CUs get damaged.
We did discuss the relieving of pressure when removing and replacing the cover (CU), by exerting a small amount of force
as in the opening of a child-proof pill bottle.
I was able to see a couple today, that had been sharing a Solo since 2015.
I met them at the Park near the Senior Center where I instruct Cane defense.. so we could sit at the park bench and talk outdoors.
I am the one that had to be vigilant about distancing and extra caution, as by this date, almost all of the Senior Patients I have on my list
have been fully vaccinated.
They wore Masks also, to help keep me safe until that second Vaccination I await eagerly.
We switched the Battery in the Solo they had been sharing for 5+ years, and then gave them a second Solo that I switched out the Board and Battery for.
Both are now essentially acting like Brand new Solos.
These were both Original Solos, which I actually prefer.
I brought mine along for the ride... the original Solo I acquired back in 2011.
The three of us had a session outdoors at the park bench.
What a rewarding Sunday visit.
I always feel great about the couples that I get to see, that each have MMJ Cards.
It's so beautiful to see how supportive they are of each other's successful learning!
A beautiful Sunday to all!

Last edited:

Green Kiwi

Vito, my friend online, :You are a trough example of a proper person!:clap:,And you are a big inspiration to me.(and I hope to all of us here.....)
You will always have my back. what you do is so much more then most of us are dreaming of.
much, much respect ,and I love reading your posts like the one's before.:cheers:.
Much love my Friend.:luv:.

mephisto

I have some good vibes that I want to share. The first person who donates $100 towards Vito's pay it forward program will receive a new saucer Lotus with aluminum stem, jet lighter, and replacement plate. Continental US only please.
Do something nice for a stranger if you can.

Vitolo

Vaporist
My last day before Covid Vaccination #2-
I made 2 stops today, and both were patients I have known for over 10 years.
I was setting them up, before my 2 week self quarantine.
Covid has affected both of their lives.
First is a story I have mentioned, about a friend, a fellow patient that used to come mow my lawn when I came home from the rehab hospital after my Coma.
He faced amputation after being diagnosed with cancerous growths in his knee.
I told of him back in 2014:
The other day the Ion found a home.
Good friend and local Patient, battling Cancer and facing the prospect of amputation of leg. They have tried numerous surgeries to the knee, but the Cancer is aggressive.
I keep up with all of the patients I am able to. They make up the entire contact list in my phone and heart.
In 2017, his leg was amputated after all of his battle.
His Zephyr Ion was replaced with an extreme Q and a portable, because the Ion needed work, and he wanted something that could be used bagless also....
Today we got to visit for the 1st time in about 2 years.
During the time we did not visit, (our arrest and probation time separated us) he went for one last surgery.... due to repeated and recurring infections.
He awoke from the surgery without his leg!
A couple of years ago I was with him to give him a Chewy Electric Grinder:
The wear on him from using the wheelchair, has limited his manual mobility, and so he was next candidate. He was delighted with its function, and we left him with a huge smile.
Today, 2 years later still, I brought him replacement "everything" for his Extreme Q. New glass pieces, elbow screens, band, filter, bag material, and tubing. I gave him a new top for his Boundless Portable.
Things are not great there.
He is so fucking strong and independent, which makes him work hard.
While using the wheelchair, when carrying anything one-handed, to prevent
from spinning in circles, he'd assist his strong hand with the one remaining leg.
Over the period of Covid, he was seen by Doctors less..., and over the year a lesion formed on the calf of the remaining leg.
He did not feel this slowly occur, as the wheel rim, and brake bar wore into him.
The lesion vanished, to become replaced with an ever growing bruise.
Long story short: he is infected and bleeding internally in his good leg, and they schedule surgery this week.
The surgery, they explained and many bone grafts may save the leg, but they could have to remove this too.. This time it would not be from the hip down, just from the knee down.
I'm praying for him. He need's a break.
I helped one other patient today.
The last time I told you of Sammy:
News on Sammy:
We have him in a long term care facility now. I am his authorized Representative, and I pay the facility his "share of cost".
I am in regular contact with them, and seeing to it that he gets regular Physical and Occupational therapy.
I then made him a Fundrazr:
I visited him every couple of weeks for 15 years.
He did eventually let me get him his Medical card.
The progress was starting to show hope.. the video in his fundraiser showed him work hard!
Covid... the nasty piece of crap virus that has fucked with all of our lives, sure messed Sammy up!
No in-person visits in a year, I drop Hot Sauce off at the front desk... and Zoom with him (they bring him a tablet)
that's nothing as bad as NO Physical Therapy for many months and great digression in many patients.
I have invented a way to help, in absence of contact and vapor.
These 25mg each little cuties can't be distinguished from the cousin they were made to look like!
Photo-on-3-27-21-at-3-49-PM.jpg

A ziplock full of these along with some odds and ends, and I know his Saturday night will be alright!
I made a drop-off at the facility and came home to Zoom, and then they brought him a tablet so I could say "hi".
I had to let him know the cookies were not just for fun, but also for fun!
I got 4 bags. Each bag has 4 of them. My plan was to put a dozen in his bag, and keep the last bag to eat.
I delivered them, and my plan was to eat cookies with him from Zoom.
While on Zoom he got to witness a happy surprise...
First time EVER with any THC goodie. There were 6 in my bag!
Now that's 150mg instead of 100.. Somehow in packaging I was given a gift.
Tomorrow is my 2nd Vaccination, after which I will be self quarantined until April 11th (safe day).
I made today my last time out in public, safe with sterile gloves, mask, eye covering and distance.
**Last time out of house until April 11th
I do want to thank a couple of supporters to the community.
All asked to be left anonymous, but they helped a great deal.
One included a fancy tool that was duplicating efforts as I have so many on hand so I got the
go-ahead and sold it. I used the funds all together and set things up to assist a sector of the patient population
that has also been isolated and further inconvenienced in life's struggle at Covid's hands.
I have not been there for them since last spring , when our safety, isolation and distance became a reality.
Spring is at the door.
For the outdoor and traveling patients I procured:
Hand sanitizer, "lip condoms" (silicone mouthpiece guards for sharing), Mini-torches, Butane, Iolites, Iolite replacement mouthpieces & top covers, a few VaporGenies and finally a few Boundless "Terp Pens" at the great sale that @PuffItUp put on.
Thanks for reading.
God Bless you all, and please stay safe!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Getting the 2nd shot was fast and easy.
It feels good to have it done... a big relief actually!
Covid-Vaccine.png

It is recommended that I still do wear a mask and distance.
I still have a 2 week quarantine during which I am susceptible.
I also can still affect others if I am carrying the virus from elsewhere.
Also since I am not sure how effective this vaccination was on me, I will take less chances by remaining distant... yet will feel confident that I have the "base" level of extra protection over simple distancing.
I will more easily risk going to dinner dates with my lady friend.
I will wear a mask entering and leaving for the public's comfort, but will be less concerned about the time we dine face to face across
a table... knowing I am unlikely to actually catch anything.
Basically the mask will be to protect others from any contaminant I may be carrying, and for social approbation as I enter and leave places where they do not know my level of hygiene, or of my fully vaccinated status.

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I managed to receive my last mail pick-up at my old address today.. I was going to keep the box for another6 months to slowly and surely update my address everywhere I was supposed to.
While at the Post Office, I learned that today was my last day to actually cancel the payment on my old box, and get a refund!
I took the refund, and now am in the new PO Box completely.
It was my wonderful fortune to receive a boundless CFX (with custom mod basket) and a Classic Aluminum VaporGenie with a Walnut bowl as the last piece of mail at my old P.O. Box of 20 years.
This came from a donor that prefers anonymity.
Thank you very much for this, my friend!
After the Post Office, a call from a Dispensary had me head straight there, as they had a new patient with my card, which was given to him by his MD at the VA!
This was a first for me...EVER!
I work with wounded warriors, and other Veteran programs, but no VA Doctor has ever condoned MMJ and actually referred someone for a Vaporizer.
I went straight from the Post Office, and the Boundless unit is already with it's new owner. It's custom mod are the ELBs with lids, as used with VapeXhale Cloud.
The VaporGenie will not have an issue finding a forever home.
Downtown, with the warmer weather, the patients that live around the public parks are out in full force.
The Vapor Genie is really popular among the outdoor folks!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Happy 4/20/21 to all!
I saw a patient yesterday that had a VB1 as a desktop but only a 9 year old MFLB as a portable.
I was in the fortunate position to have 2 pre-owned Mightys (Mighties??) here.
One mine, and other from a friend.
For 420, I brought her the unit that had a full charge and was newly cleaned up.
I made sure her CU was a new clean one.
I taught her about capsules, and demoed.
S&B capsules were a no-go.
She lives alone, has no visitors, and has short, rounded fingers, with bitten down nails. She could not obtain "purchase" of an edge to grasp, and her fingers were too worn and smooth to use skin grip.
I brought her a stand for her new portable.
She lives in a wheelchair, and told me she wanted it without the stand, as the rounded edges felt best nestled into her "lap/crotch" stash area.
She lives behind a Starbucks, so I got a Green Tea and latched onto their signal with my laptop.
I let her look at the Forum "persona/avatar" of her “Secret Santa” to tell her of how she came to own the Mighty.
It seems to add something to the experience to give the patient a glimpse into the website from whence I was enabled to be of service to them, and when they can read posts from the Vaporists that wanted to share with them.
I’m currently armed with POTV “One” units, each with a devoted glass Bubbler or WPA.
I have a few of them entering the week, and tonight for 420 I will deliver the very first of this
new batch of units. I got some deals, and free swag at the dispensary for this occasion, so patient will get a 420 T-shirt, lanyard, Can Cozy, and the free gram I got for buying an eighth.
Good Bless all, I wish you a fantastic 420!
Thanks for reading.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Things have been almost normal here.
I still wear a mask, as do most patients I see... but I am learning to be more physically distant in a natural way.
I have been busy here and will try to do a "catch-up" post of all of the progress here.
I just wanted to stop and send out a thanks to @Vaporific for the great Snap unit sent. It is like the POTV "One", and Fury 2... and as most know that is a very fool-proof vape for a new vaporist.
Thanks also to @StringTheorista for a Da Vinci Miqro.
The size and form of the Micro make it ideal for a patient in a motorized chair!
Thanks both of you... all of you...
I am keeping up with the demand in good form!
Thanks for reading... talk soon.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Things have been almost normal here.
I still wear a mask, as do most patients I see... but I am learning to be more physically distant in a natural way.
I have been busy here and will try to do a "catch-up" post of all of the progress here.
I just wanted to stop and send out a thanks to @Vaporific for the great Snap unit sent. It is like the POTV "One", and Fury 2... and as most know that is a very fool-proof vape for a new vaporist.
Thanks also to @StringTheorista for a Da Vinci Miqro.
The size and form of the Micro make it ideal for a patient in a motorized chair!
Thanks both of you... all of you...
I am keeping up with the demand in good form!
Thanks for reading... talk soon.
"more physically distant in a natural way" - that's exactly where it's at I think across the country.
But at the same time I think about what's going on in India now and how can we have any sense of real relaxation?
The last thing I heard about India was about one week or so ago when it was reported that 200,000 people had died in one day, and then coverage and updates stopped. So we'll see - next winter will really tell the story.
One of the great things about the "One" is that if it's passed around, each user can have their own glass mouthpiece stem, which alleviates worry.
Not only is it a foolproof vape and easy for a new vaporist, it's also as close to a heavy hitter as I've found in a portable.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have been remiss in sharing news here.
It has been a long while since I have posted in this thread.
The pandemic is there, but restrictions have lightened.
This let things become super busy for me, and I have been seeing about 3 patients a week, and placing Vaporizers with them.
This is one of the poorest communities in the United States, yet I feel the power flow from within, as the wealth of
this community in love and karma makes it one of the richest I have seen!
I look at my work with more pride than ever.
Vapes have been there for patients.
Besides a wide array of used, re-conditioned vapes, like a recent Mini-Vap, MFLBs and DBVs, I have been given new units to spread among the low-income, terminally/chronically ill Patient population.
Manufacturers, Retailers, concerned MMJ users, and ESPECIALLY the FC community have made this possible.
I have gotten a dozen Flowermate Aura units. -Thanks... you know who you are!
In the end the patients receiving them say they work well.
I was also given 2 Hopper IOs to place. Patients have seen me use mine, and one patient has one and now another of them will own the same unit.
The most amazing news:
A local Church group here in Tucson has allowed me space once a week at their facility… to teach and share Vaporizers with their low income Card Holding members.
There are a dozen of them at this Church.
A place to serve the patients of one Congregation... and a room to serve them in.
It does not get better!
While this does not cover everyone that I see, it sure is a blessing to have been given a place to see these patients, and I have Vaporizers to share.
A Hybrid Volcano has come my way. This leaves me a wide range to help at the Hospice Facility I have served, or to assist patients with more serious concerns.
Running hard to keep up with patients unseen due to pandemic concerns leaves me little time to
feel sad… or poor.
I am always happy these days, and I feel abundantly wealthy in good will, and love.
I was supposed to go today, but it is monsoon season.
It was too soaked to drive safely, so I will have to see today's patient tomorrow.
This town is dry as a bone all year long, but during July there are Monsoons. Pure sheets of non-stop water from the sky, that floods tucson, and makes all back yards and gardens soaked.
Rough on a guy with a 10’ X 10’ dirt yard for his dog to relieve himself in.
Each trip to the muddy yard is a 3 towel experience! :lol:
Still.. I would do it joyously all year round for the love of my baby Dusty.
Thanks for reading.
I wish each of you every blessing that could possibly arrive!

Top Bottom