On demand convection or on demand hybrid?

ConvectCode1

Can anybody suggest any good on demand convection vaporizers that a guy can actually get, other than the Tiny Might and Tafee Bowle? Can anybody suggest any good on demand hybrid vaporizers other than the FW series? Basically, I have a large collection of all types of vaporizers but find I enjoy on demand convection from the Tiny Might to be my best option currently and I know this is where the deep, educated enthusiasts go to discuss quality products. I guess I am open to a desktop unit as well if that’s what it takes. The whole e nail type of Herborizer setup seems very limited to me in that it can only be used with a water piece. I am clearly lost. I’m sorry if this info is redundant and already elsewhere. If that is the case pleads point me to where I should go and I Will continue to be a long time user who never posts again.
Thank you

ConvectCode1,
Reactions: Tweakz

Texus

Yeah a lot of your really great desktops need a glass piece. Or there is VapBong/OAB. Herbo, B-Rod and VapBong/OAB are my holy trinity.

And if you prefer portable, loving on Vapman and the Dynavap iSpire Wand combo.

Texus,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Desktops aren't my idea of on demand since they take ten minutes to an hour to warm up. That said the Collyland vapes produce amazing convection vapor once you get them going. Last I checked @VGOODIEZ still had a blue One Armed Bandit in stock and that'd be my top recommendation for the Available To Buy Now category.

The RBT vapes (Splinter, Splinter Z, Milaana) are also excellent for convection hits but, to your point, you'd have to find one secondhand.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Keep trying to get an FW7 or eventually the FW8, there is nothing like it, it is the only battery powered on demand conduction with some hybrid convection, worth trying for even if it's used, fantastic compliment to the tinymight! Even used...

And you do not have to use water to use glass pieces, you can keep them dry, or use j hooks and other coolers, the WPA is a must with the FW7 because it like gives you a whole other vape, you can use it with many other attachments and it has a direct vapor path in the ceramic to keep clean... The stock setup is also very nice and portable, but at home I am always using it through dry glass and water pieces, like my TM I am always using through dry glass and occasionally water pieces...

Tetra P80 is great but I also really only use it through water, they have a lot of great cooling mouthpieces though that do work well dry... CosmicXtractor and Shammer are new 510 vapes like discontinued Splinter or there is also iHeat...

Brings to log vapes, it's a good thing to have in the stable, they can be used direct draw so you don't need to use a separate glass piece although I prefer it, best is to get from Alan the heat island by email, to see what he has in stock now or a bamboo unit, can get a small or large log with glass or steel core the cheapest this way, $50 to $65 for the log and then with stems and power supply you're going to be under 150 probably...

Looking at logs though I really like the new cloud connoisseur vapes, Halo and Atlas, check out those threads to learn more about them, both very efficient heavy desktops, can use with water or without, but you need a separate glass piece and bowl, but the vapor quality is so nice, dense thick flavorful with a full range of power and temperature.

Collyland are also great, completely ceramic and unique, hard-headed, but really water is more necessary with them I think... The all-in-one design is really nice and convenient though!

If you want to take a gamble on the company you could look at the Hopper IO but I wouldn't really recommend it lol xmax v3pro is fun new budget option though it cannot compete with TM...

What about butane options? Vapman (I use mine with the station) StickyBricks etc?

Herborizer does not use an enail, doesn't it have its own controller box? Also does not have to be used with water, they do have their own footed glass J hook...

Oh and not all desktops have to have a long heat up, logs take 5 to 10 minutes, Atlas is 10 to 15 minutes, Halo and other halogen heat up within a few minutes! And then you leave them on, so then it is on demand, ready to go whenever after initial heat up

New CouchLog looks great too!

ConvectCode1

Have you looked at the v3 pro by xmax?
Crap. Yeah I have that and Sticky Bricks. What an awful post missing info. Yes, the V3 Pro is one of the best vaporizers under $120 or thereabouts IMO. By far the best product XMax/XVape has ever released. With the WPA and a J-Hook that thing is ridiculous.

ConvectCode1,

ConvectCode1

Desktops aren't my idea of on demand since they take ten minutes to an hour to warm up. That said the Collyland vapes produce amazing convection vapor once you get them going. Last I checked @VGOODIEZ still had a blue One Armed Bandit in stock and that'd be my top recommendation for the Available To Buy Now category.

The RBT vapes (Splinter, Splinter Z, Milaana) are also excellent for convection hits but, to your point, you'd have to find one secondhand.
I have a custom built replica of the Splinter Z with a slightly larger heater that uses a Wismec P228 mod and sits side by side with the mod rather than on top of the mod en route to my house, the creator calls them “Cosmic Xtractors”. And I’ve had a Collyland in my cart on Vgoodiez all day.

ConvectCode1,
Reactions: bossman

Shit Snacks

I have a custom built replica of the Splinter Z with a slightly larger heater that uses a Wismec P228 mod and sits side by side with the mod rather than on top of the mod en route to my house, the creator calls them “Cosmic Xtractors”. And I’ve had a Collyland in my cart on Vgoodiez all day.

Nice, yeah there is a thread for the cosmic xtractor, so you didn't mention everything you got lol (by the way use the quote button at the bottom when you want to reply, then you can quote multiple people in one post, reply post to multiple people at once, instead of posting back to back to back :tup:

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Good stuff: I was gonna shout out @FearAndLawyering's CX but felt it merited the whole Intro To 510 Vapes context lol. Plus I don't own one so there's that

VB and OAB are both really nice options. I still need to learn to clean my OAB though - thought I'd be able to bottle brush it through the bowl hole but it tapers to be pretty small.

ConvectCode1

Keep trying to get an FW7 or eventually the FW8, there is nothing like it, it is the only battery powered on demand conduction with some hybrid convection, worth trying for even if it's used, fantastic compliment to the tinymight! Even used...

And you do not have to use water to use glass pieces, you can keep them dry, or use j hooks and other coolers, the WPA is a must with the FW7 because it like gives you a whole other vape, you can use it with many other attachments and it has a direct vapor path in the ceramic to keep clean... The stock setup is also very nice and portable, but at home I am always using it through dry glass and water pieces, like my TM I am always using through dry glass and occasionally water pieces...

Tetra P80 is great but I also really only use it through water, they have a lot of great cooling mouthpieces though that do work well dry... CosmicXtractor and Shammer are new 510 vapes like discontinued Splinter or there is also iHeat...

Brings to log vapes, it's a good thing to have in the stable, they can be used direct draw so you don't need to use a separate glass piece although I prefer it, best is to get from Alan the heat island by email, to see what he has in stock now or a bamboo unit, can get a small or large log with glass or steel core the cheapest this way, $50 to $65 for the log and then with stems and power supply you're going to be under 150 probably...

Looking at logs though I really like the new cloud connoisseur vapes, Halo and Atlas, check out those threads to learn more about them, both very efficient heavy desktops, can use with water or without, but you need a separate glass piece and bowl, but the vapor quality is so nice, dense thick flavorful with a full range of power and temperature.

Collyland are also great, completely ceramic and unique, hard-headed, but really water is more necessary with them I think... The all-in-one design is really nice and convenient though!

If you want to take a gamble on the company you could look at the Hopper IO but I wouldn't really recommend it lol xmax v3pro is fun new budget option though it cannot compete with TM...

What about butane options? Vapman (I use mine with the station) StickyBricks etc?

Herborizer does not use an enail, doesn't it have its own controller box? Also does not have to be used with water, they do have their own footed glass J hook...

Oh and not all desktops have to have a long heat up, logs take 5 to 10 minutes, Atlas is 10 to 15 minutes, Halo and other halogen heat up within a few minutes! And then you leave them on, so then it is on demand, ready to go whenever after initial heat up

New CouchLog looks great too!
Thank you very much for the detailed response. I know you are very well versed and I will be rereading that response a dozen times. I do have virtually all butane powered vapes including sticky brick, etc. my post was vague. I have a Cosmic Xtractor on the way from the dude on Reddit. I would love a FW7 but there wasn’t a drop this last Sunday. He’s probably working on the FW8 or on a holiday break. I would definitely buy a log vape from whomever Alan is. I don’t know how to contact him.

Shit Snacks

Thank you very much for the detailed response. I know you are very well versed and I will be rereading that response a dozen times.

Thank you for the kind words, my pleasure!

I do have virtually all butane powered vapes including sticky brick, etc. my post was vague.

All good, yeah I don't use those type of vapes anymore really myself, but they can be a next level hit! The coming soon Anvil seems really unique (and I am not a vap cap fan)

I have a Cosmic Xtractor on the way from the dude on Reddit.

Awesome yeah that's going to be a great addition for you!

I would love a FW7 but there wasn’t a drop this last Sunday. He’s probably working on the FW8 or on a holiday break.

Oh maybe he's on break, we're not sure exactly what the story is with FW8, I should reach out to him so I can beta again lol Yeah I think the best bet for scoring one is probably going to be used on Reddit EntExchange...

I would definitely buy a log vape from whomever Alan is. I don’t know how to contact him.

Oh just email Alan@toasty-top.com he also updated his website recently so it lays out all the various options he offers, but you email him to see what he has already made in stock, and to make an order, for one of the basic options (otherwise you join a long wait list for custom exotic builds) he may even have some iHeat ready to ship now although you may not need it with the cosmic coming so a log would make more sense (perhaps the large 7/16 steel core) See the HI thread

Top Bottom