• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Old Head Freight Train

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
There are a lot of "drop-downs" that don't actually drop down but they are nice with injectors either way! I think Cloud Connoiseur's carbed drop down would be the business. By carefully playing with the carb you can get some more out of the residual heat in the injector.

Cereal4dinner

Old head's shipping is ridiculous for Canadians unfortunately. Ive always had trouble getting things shipping from start up companies, always like min of $40 for the smallest packages even

TheDankness

Extremely Moist
I am happy to be onboard the Freight Train... wagon. Mine arrived on Monday of this week (shout-out to Vape North for being awesome!), and I had to wait until last night to try it out. I got the pro for the improved airflow and the included shield and stand. Having that coil exposed out to the world while it's cooking would just make me uncomfortable.

After burn-off I had a solid session with the Freight Train. I am pleased to report that this thing slaps. Going through a mega cube with whip attachment I was getting huge clouds between 625 and 650 on the dial. Just a small scoop of herb, medium grind, to cover the bottom of the chamber and I was in flavor country.

This morning I feel great.

I noticed over on the vaporents sub-reddit a bunch of people posting pics of their new FTs. There must have been a big shipment go out this week. Based on the hype I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out, though I have no idea what their supply chain looks like.

Anyway, great device. True end game. I am so happy with mine. Glad I had this forum (this thread in particular) available while I was deciding on whether to make the purchase or not. Many thanks to Brian of Old Head for some brilliant stoner engineering.

Happy rails.

TheDankness

Extremely Moist
A MUST BUY! You won’t regret it. I bought a second one later.

me, 10 years ago, "I dunno, this is a nice lil glass pipe, but $22 feels a bit steep"

me, present day, surrounded by medical glass, a ball injector vape and several battery powered portables, "yes, this spoon is exquisitely crafted from purest stainless steel and I will happily pay $30 in shipping for this item". *adds to cart* 🧐

ChooChooCharlie

Watched how Brian cleaned his Dab-Ready quartz buckets in video, and started searching

Found BCLabs420, got their Iso cleaning tray. Has a glass rectangular dish with locking top like a tupperware. 3D printed insert suspends off bottom, allows easy lift and drain, then reseal top for next time

Brian was using a custom dab bucket banger cleaning tool called DabMop rather than q-tips. Looked at their site, but then searched Amazon and found cheap sponge brush things with wooden handles. They squeeze and fit into both ends of injector bowl, easy twist to clean. Search for Round Sponge Foam Brush

Iso-Cleaning-Tub-and-Sponge-Scrubbers.jpg

Principal Guy

Watched how Brian cleaned his Dab-Ready quartz buckets in video, and started searching

Found BCLabs420, got their Iso cleaning tray. Has a glass rectangular dish with locking top like a tupperware. 3D printed insert suspends off bottom, allows easy lift and drain, then reseal top for next time

Brian was using a custom dab bucket banger cleaning tool called DabMop rather than q-tips. Looked at their site, but then searched Amazon and found cheap sponge brush things with wooden handles. They squeeze and fit into both ends of injector bowl, easy twist to clean. Search for Round Sponge Foam Brush

Ordered! Thanks, friend. Love your commentary.

GratefulDread

I found some of these sponge brushes at my local dollar store after seeing your post. They're great! 👌

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Jumping on the Freight Train! I have been dabbing for the past 6 months or so. Just stopped smoking all together. I need to use my bongs for something. Recently learned of these ball vapes, they look awesome, and I have had a hard time making up my mind. B2, TKO, or the Freight Train Pro. After all of my research I have decided to go with the Freight Train Pro. Hoping I have made a good decision. Thank you all for the reviews and comments, can't wait to try it. Also hoping I like it as much as dabbing.

webtroter

Hello !
So I just ordered a Freight Train Pro and I can't wait to receive it.

I have two questions :

1. Could I do a double-decker with the freight train (dropping some wax/rosin/live resin/etc on the air intake)? How bad would the cleanup be?

2. Any other tricks, tips and hacks for my first bal vape?
2.1 Is there some pinouts charts for the PID, since it seems its different depending on the seller. I'm already thinking about buying a Quaroma XL, so i'd like to reuse the PID Controller.

webtroter,
Top Bottom