O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

kushkush

happy camper....
Thanks for the help @Shit Snacks! I'm trying... hope it let's me do edits until it works.

Okay... here's my beautiful little OHV in Cherry.

11-B56-B10-9-CDD-4-B54-9085-0323017-A1156.jpg

And here's my awesome little OHBV also in Cherry but just a little lighter color. The Cherry doesn't look this light in person but a little more like the OHV above, and the OHV is a little darker than it appears here above.
B163-A46-C-50-D7-4-ACF-ADE0-7-FC181-EA9631.jpg

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah buddy they look nice. I really like the looks of your ohv! How is the vapor compared to the ohbv with the inception stem?

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: kushkush

kushkush

happy camper....
Yeah buddy they look nice. I really like the looks of your ohv! How is the vapor compared to the ohbv with the inception stem?

I'm finding the OHBV to be the easiest to get quick vapor. But really, I have no complaints whatsoever about either of them. Understand... I'm no pro at this. But I do find the OHBV to just work like a charm. Even with light, and I mean light vapor... it works. And you can get big vapor if you want but that just makes me cough. I'm just glad combustion is so easy to avoid. Generally, about 3 hits of light vapor is micro-dosing for me, doing that every 2 or 3 hours in the evening.

Almost forgot... the inception stem is a real winner... I'm using it on both vapes. ;) It definitely cools down the vapor!

I'm now searching for something protective to store these in when not in use. I just ordered 2 of the flared glass intakes and some extra screens. I'll come back and tell you what I think of the flared glass.:nod:

:leaf:

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
I need some instructions for inserting the screen in any of these. Help please from anyone who knows what they're doing. :)

P.S. Did something happen to this site?

kushkush,

SquirrelMaster

I need some instructions for inserting the screen in any of these. Help please from anyone who knows what they're doing. :)

P.S. Did something happen to this site?
Is your screen twisting as you insert it with your finger? Use something as wide as possible with a flat end like a dowel or the back end of a wooden spoon for example.

SquirrelMaster,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I just push mine in with my finger and it goes in just fine. I recently cleaned my screen and it was FILTHY!

Diggy Smalls,

kushkush

happy camper....
Is your screen twisting as you insert it with your finger? Use something as wide as possible with a flat end like a dowel or the back end of a wooden spoon for example.
I just push mine in with my finger and it goes in just fine. I recently cleaned my screen and it was FILTHY!

Thanks to both of you. No, it doesn't necessarily twist but I kept expecting it to go into a groove but it didn't. And it had to bend somewhat to get it to stay in place but never feels quite secure.

I'll keep trying. I just ordered the Noisy Cricket and can't wait to get it!

kushkush,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
How does this product line fair against dynavap? I just recently got the M and love it. What would you say the differences and likes are? Does it hit as hard?

iDRINKBLEACH,

SquirrelMaster

How does this product line fair against dynavap? I just recently got the M and love it. What would you say the differences and likes are? Does it hit as hard?

With my first M I hit a point very quickly where I wouldn't use it dry, it was too harsh because of the short vapour path and my desire for big milky hits. The OHV I have can hit harder and faster, has a bigger bowl and smoother vapour because of the longer air path. It's also much larger and it's easier to combust with until you get a hang of it. My M tip moved to glass stem but the OHV sees more use. I love my Dynavaps but when using dry I prefer titanium and/or a longer air path. If I want to extract more quickly then the OHV no question.

kushkush

happy camper....
I love my Dynavaps and still think they're the bees-knees... but I'm using my OHBV more because I can more easily get smooth hits. With the Dynavap, I have to use a vapor lung... and that works really well, but it defeats the smallness of it all.

So really, I enjoy them both, but am finding I'm using the O'Connell Woodworks vaporizers more now since receiving them.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
This line is instant vapor, while the VC line is heat she then inhale. Much bigger bowl which can be used with less in it, but the bigger bowl shows one to get somewhere higher much faster. Very different vape signature

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh man I love that noisy cricket! I want one! I would trade my big guy for one of those! Less room for a custom image, but that's okay.

Does the noisy cricket have the same size hole for the mouthpiece? Can it use the inception stem? If so, it looks like I'll be saving up again for a new vape lol

Diggy Smalls,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Oh man I love that noisy cricket! I want one! I would trade my big guy for one of those! Less room for a custom image, but that's okay.

Does the noisy cricket have the same size hole for the mouthpiece? Can it use the inception stem? If so, it looks like I'll be saving up again for a new vape lol
It has the same size hole for the mouth piece and the bowl size is the same. I live the way it looks I'm only wondering if the little guy will get to hot after a sesh with the wife we usually medicate .6g

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Oh man. I'm going to have to get one. I love my big guy with my favorite band on it, but this one is so much more practical! Why was it ever so big to begin with?! Lol

Diggy Smalls,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Oh man. I'm going to have to get one. I love my big guy with my favorite band on it, but this one is so much more practical! Why was it ever so big to begin with?! Lol
I know right I wondered that about all the other brick vapes. I think it would be cool to see one shaved down to the airways so it just looks like a wooden drop down adapter, or see one with cooling fins in it like the crafty or mighty if they kept it in a brick shape

kushkush

happy camper....
I'd like to see a Noisy Cricket that was all self-contained. The glass easily removed and snapped into the side... or some such thing. I should get mine any day now. :nod:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I'd like to see a Noisy Cricket that was all self-contained. The glass easily removed and snapped into the side... or some such thing. I should get mine any day now. :nod:

I was thinking something like that also with a decorative brass or as plate around intake so you dont char your wood since the intake would be inside the wood. Mine will be home on friday

iDRINKBLEACH,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I got my noisy cricket today it is well made. I have already combusted twice and the wife once. We were tying it on the water pipe and that's when all the madness happened. It is fairly easy with the mouth piece it just gets so hot because of the size and it is a straight shot from intake to chamber to mouth piece. It also gets a little hot around the middle I will probably find a silicone band that can go around it to hold for long sesh. It is super clean looking at the size it is. I can post pictures later

kushkush

happy camper....
Okay I'm going to try to post photos of my Noisy Cricket but.... I'm using imgbb but when I put the link for the image in the box here, it said something's wrong.

Whatever you do, don't laugh. I'm trying hard to not make a mess of things. HA

If this works, I'll fill in some commentary. Okay, here goes.... if it's a pretty picture that's great. I'll post my NC... if I can. If it's a link, I'm failing again.

Well, it's a start. How do I get just the photo?

kushkush,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Okay I'm going to try to post photos of my Noisy Cricket but.... I'm using imgbb but when I put the link for the image in the box here, it said something's wrong.

Whatever you do, don't laugh. I'm trying hard to not make a mess of things. HA

If this works, I'll fill in some commentary. Okay, here goes.... if it's a pretty picture that's great. I'll post my NC... if I can. If it's a link, I'm failing again.

Well, it's a start. How do I get just the

I used imagehost.com.au for the pic i previously posted I think I had to use the direct link. Pretty easy hosting site.

iDRINKBLEACH,

kushkush

happy camper....
Thanks for the photo image link @iDRINKBLEACH ... they wanted everything but the kitchen sink from me... scared me off. Getting late. I'll work on this tomorrow.

kushkush,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Thanks for the photo image link @iDRINKBLEACH ... they wanted everything but the kitchen sink from me... scared me off. Getting late. I'll work on this tomorrow.

Yeah np, it is sketchy but after that it is pretty smooth

So does any one get hot spots in their cricket? Or any insight? My air intake is not completely in the middle unless I pull it out a bit but if I do that the diffusing screen shifts and tries flipping over. How do you guys put your domed diffusing screen in it? Dome up or down?
P.s. I have tried pulling flame away to soften the heat to avoid hot spot but it's obviously more toasty in that one spot. It's annoying but I feel like it's an easily fixed problem either with how I have it set up or how I'm using my torch (always single jet with butane vapes)

Top Bottom