NYC Best Vape Spots

Razhumikin

thank you, how good is the stuff compared to bud n budder ? (thats the place my friends buys the $70 eighths). what is their full address or if I go to that intersection I can find them?
Youll see it if you go to the intersection, they have a big sign and its a only short walk from Bud N Budder. The weed is slightly better imo, but the prices are what really sets it apart.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

stinkytofus

38-05 31st Ave, went there for nothing though, it closed at 8PM

Everyday hours 11AM to 8PM

bud n budder have 8ths for $30 and up
1/4's around $70
ounces $125, $200+

stinkytofus,

stinkytofus

Youll see it if you go to the intersection, they have a big sign and its a only short walk from Bud N Budder. The weed is slightly better imo, but the prices are what really sets it apart.
Hey, thanks for telling me this place, prices are fair, buds from Cali, looks decent, smoke test coming up, better prices than bud n budder, Will & Jus is very accommodating

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Hey, thanks for telling me this place, prices are fair, buds from Cali, looks decent, smoke test coming up, better prices than bud n budder, Will & Jus is very accommodating
Ty Raz and Stinky ... I'm playing golf real soon with my cousins at Forest Pk and its a short hop to Smoke (formerly Da Gas House) ... will be sure to stop by 😎🌿

NYC_Frank

Need some new high thc bud in my life ... maybe a little Oreoz from Housing Works tomorrow? :spliff:

Screenshot-20230503-185631-Chrome.jpg

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: vapviking

florduh

Don't count on it!
This is the heading of the article:

Manhattan’s Gotham Cannabis Dispensary Goes for Luxury Vibe​

🤣

I was gonna say.....

230505-GOTHAM-Interior-Photography-by-Chris-Coe-V2-13-WEB.jpg

Everything about this place screams "$60 eighths". But hopefully I'm wrong.

Back in the Cali Prop 215 days, when you walked into the dispos with the best prices, you were greeted by a super tatted up lady, standing behind a folding table, with a security guard wearing body armor and holding a semi-automatic rifle standing in the corner.

I do think these fancy retail spaces help with normalization though.

NYC_Frank

Ty Raz and Stinky ... I'm playing golf real soon with my cousins at Forest Pk and its a short hop to Smoke (formerly Da Gas House) ... will be sure to stop by 😎🌿
Hey @Razhumikin and @stinkytofus ... just got my invite to the 31st Matty Hahn Invitational at Forest Pk on Friday June 9th ... ☀️⛳😎

Queens, Smoke (formerly Da Gas House) & Bud n' Budder ... here I come :spliff:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If I want to outside vape in NYC do I need to use an inexpensive vape to lessen my chances of being mugged?
I swear I definitely have never been mugged in NYC because of the vape I was using!

NYC is very friendly these days; just keep your wits about you and try smiling at folks, see what happens.

Well, stay away from Wall Street, the bankers will rob you blind. ;)

NYC_Frank

Not for nothin but the Oreoz I picked up from Housing Works is dank sticky and high THC for sure ... definitely "top shelf" and worthy of the $50/eighth price tag ... for now.

Rest easy young knights ... time is on our side and the prices for quality herb will get better and better in NYC. We never could've wished for this in our wildest dreams ... just stay patient 🌿😎💨

Top Bottom