NYC Best Vape Spots

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Also planning on walking from the tippity top of manhattan to the bottom, any tips ?
Get a day pass for Citibike and ride instead. NYC is a great town for biking. There are greenways all the way down, esp the stretch that hugs the Hudson from ~130th to Battery Park. Watch out for e-bikes.

Take the time you save to explore more interesting parts in depth or ride through the city hall complex and across the Brooklyn Bridge for a cheeseburger at Peter Luger (then take the Williamsburg back).

The McKittrick has a solid rooftop bar.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Hit ol' reliable Enpire Cannibis today for a discount oz of medium light "Sherbert Breath"

20240320-182005.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I guess NYC knows how to roll for 420!
(Legalization in the whole state happened on a 4/20, too.)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Today I had a great experience in one of the newest CUARD startups, Leafology in White Plains. Couple of small Grand Opening gifts from the owner, edibles and a pre-roll, and a nice (non cannabis) muffin. The store was active, with some interesting characters in there!

I'm excited, but still waiting for prices to drop here in NY.

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
practice for congestion pricing :cool:

sansei,

NYC_Frank

Happy 420 kids ... just a little present 🎁 🌿 ... how many neighborhood's have you 💨'd in through your lifetime ? (be sure to download ... lotsa great info)

NYC_Frank,
Reactions: vapviking

NYC_Frank

So no discount if you buy =/> ounce worth of eights?
I believe there still are discounts on quarters, half-and oz's on the regular line (full term greenhouse, mixed, electric and diamond) ... see below ... and you can mix within the same tier ...

20240420-131934.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Wow, took me a couple minutes to find and upload this identical? menu. I took the pic in Aug. '22!
Ha!
I'm able to mostly stay more local now, in Westchester County.
I picked up some rosin at the Chelsea store; I was in the neighborhood. But yesterday I bought legal rosin locally at about the same price!

Edit; I guess I had posted this pic before....Doh!

NYC_Frank

Wow, took me a couple minutes to find and upload this identical? menu. I took the pic in Aug. '22!
Ha!
I'm able to mostly stay more local now, in Westchester County.
I picked up some rosin at the Chelsea store; I was in the neighborhood. But yesterday I bought legal rosin locally at about the same price!

Edit; I guess I had posted this pic before....Doh!

I think I probably got it from you 🤣

I think they still honor it as the tier base pricing hasn't changed. I last used it about a year ago so we should confirm. If I'd known that Diamond Cut Blue Lobster was so good ... sticky good ... i would have purchased a qtr.

Last edited:
Top Bottom