NYC Best Vape Spots

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I went two weeks ago to housing works....
After shopping my girlfriend and I walked down to the lower east side 10 min or so, busted out the pre-rolls for a smoke along the way, where we waited on line again, this time for pastrami sandwiches at Katz' Delicatessen. This is highly recommended. We topped off the day with a stop at the pickle guys before returning to Queens. Pot, Pastrami, and Pickles, not bad for an otherwise gray Saturday afternoon.
Yep ... it is in a great vaping part of the city with everything you could need for a good time...and all in walking distance.

For all you coffee and weed aficionados there's a great old time place that roasts every day nearby (Porto Rico Importing Co.) 😎☕🌿

and also be sure to hang out a bit at the Union Square Greenmarket ... awesome area

Screenshot-20230207-204055-Maps.jpg

I'll be going back for some more of the Black Diamond 💎 Indica ... oh so sweet ... in a midnight purple sort of way.

Ps ... I double checked my La Bomba jar and it did have the correct sticker in place. Did you hear back from Florist Farms? What'd you think about the La Bomba? ... I was a bit dissapointed in the taste but it did its job.

NYC_Frank,

ArthurJ

@NYC_Frank
I got an automated response from Florist Farms promising a response within 24 hours with a link to their FAQ's for CBD, not helpful.
The LaBamba was not bad, as you said, did the job, I'd get it again I suppose.

NYC_Frank

I am starting to see affordable pricing on some Housing Works half oz's ... the 13% tax brings a full oz cost at about $300 but if I see that Lobo Black Diamond return at that pricing I'll be paying another visit for sure ...

Screenshot-20230212-082732-Chrome.jpg

Sativapo

I'll be in ny and in the US for the first time end of April for about 10 days ( BK prispect park).I'm hosted by an older non vaping/smoking lady. Where should I buy a bit of flower ? Or are there any good quality disposable carts to put on an e-cigarette mod ? We're not too familiar with that in europe. ( for more discretion and I don't know if I'll bring any vape that I would have to clean before the airport risk confiscation etc..)
Also is it allowed to smoke/vape in prospect park? In the streets ? Where ? I guess it's no big deal but as a foreigner I won't have the feel for it at the beginning.

Razhumikin

I'll be in ny and in the US for the first time end of April for about 10 days ( BK prispect park).I'm hosted by an older non vaping/smoking lady. Where should I buy a bit of flower ? Or are there any good quality disposable carts to put on an e-cigarette mod ? We're not too familiar with that in europe. ( for more discretion and I don't know if I'll bring any vape that I would have to clean before the airport risk confiscation etc..)
Also is it allowed to smoke/vape in prospect park? In the streets ? Where ? I guess it's no big deal but as a foreigner I won't have the feel for it at the beginning.
You can buy weed pretty much anywhere, im sure youll find a dozen bodegas and/or trucks selling both flower and carts within 5 blocks of wherever youre staying. Youre allowed to vape and smoke on the street, technically not in the park but no one will blink an eye if youre vaping or smoking there.

Last edited:

jasp3r

Although not technically NYC. I really like Ascend Dispenary just over the bridge in Fort Lee, NJ. Not exactly cheap but nice flower and carts!

If you live in Manhattan probably 40 dollar round trip of Uber if you go at the right time. Or if you are an idiot like me with a car in NYC it’s a quick drive!

If you do go, Airo pro carts are awesome!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
While in Brooklyn, Empire Cannabis store in the Williamasburg nieghborhood is one of the few gray market stores that actually claims that all it's products are tested. There is a $15 'day member' fee, and they charge about 10% sales tax.
Knowledgeable staff, good product. You might try a Live Resin vape pen (has a built-in disposable battery, so, self-contained)
A great place to be high in Brooklyn is very near Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. In April there's a chance you might catch the cherry blossom bloom in the the Promenade. The whole place will be coming alive in April!
Also close by is the Brooklyn Museum. And there is an interesting Arch at Grand Army Plaza, at the north end of Prospect Park. Crafts and Farmer's Market there on weekends.
All of the places I mention can be walked to and seen in a day or two! (except Empire, but as others have said there is cannabis availability all over the place these days).

Oh yeah there are "probably" some fun things to do over in Manhattan, too. Ha!

NYC_Frank

While in Brooklyn, Empire Cannabis store in the Williamasburg nieghborhood is one of the few gray market stores that actually claims that all it's products are tested. There is a $15 'day member' fee, and they charge about 10% sales tax. Knowledgeable staff, good product.

Oh yeah there are "probably" some fun things to do over in Manhattan, too. Ha!
Heading over to Empire Chelsea for a discount ounce of Blue Dream later today 💙

vapviking

Old & In the Way
New legal spot in Queens," Good Grades", 162-03 Jamaica Ave.
Very expensive, very high quality; I got an Eight of Rainbow Sherbert
28.4 percent THC for about $50.00.
Yeah I know :(
Really good head IMHO
Yeah, it is sad.
Unaffordable is my term for it, and that is unfortunate, given the apparent abundance of cannabis in NY State and the rest of the country.
Do you recall the tax on your purchase? Was it 13%, total?
Do you recall any discounting for Z's?

My other, more general observations;
None of the legal stores seem to know or want to sell the tools for dry herb vaping. Doesn't this seem odd?
And almost zero concentrates, but for small amounts of distillate in vape pens or edibles. Do they know what the rest of the world is doing?
Nope, accessories listed are lighters and papers.

vapirtoo

I did not see any oz. being offered and taxes were 9% cannabis excise tax and 4 % local excise tax.
yup 13% total.
Great weed, but not worth 2 to 3 times as much as my regular guy.

Razhumikin

which shops in nyc carry best prices for oz and up for good flowers ?
Da Gas House on 31st ave and 38th St and Bud N Budder on broadway and 37th st have the best prices ive seen. Got a 60 dollar O of solid outdoor grown blueberry at Da Gas House, idk if they still have that buts lots of Os for $125 and under. Bud N budder has discount Os for 125 and regular Os for 220-300

florduh

Does anyone know if the stuff being sold in grey market shops is NY grown flower or is it imported?

florduh,

vapirtoo

Hey folks
Goodgrades dispensary has the same original pricing.
Their web site shows prices for a quarter while having the picture show an eighth .
Kinda confusing.

stinkytofus

just want to share my experiences with these shops for the last two months, it is a wall of readable text

greentherapynyc.com (they deliver and have shop in elmhurst/astoria) - it is an online site that sells eighths, ounces edibles and others and deliver straight to your door, they have multiple google pages on google maps in the nyc area of different names but essentially it is the same peoples, greentherapynyc.com site is actually the cheapest one of all their sites, if you enter first time coupon code you get a free preroll, they have outdoor ounces for $100, I also tried some $30, 50 and $60 eights, because my tolerance super high these all feel like low to mids to me, the branded edibles all did nothing for me, if you guys try their buds, let me know how it is for you

be. brooklyn (right off brooklyn bridge from 278) - I was thinking of flying to verilife bronx when they had 20% coupon but I found these guys for 30% off, verilife bronx also sometimes offer 40% off their ounces ($120 per ounce, $199 without discount) I picked up han solo burger (known as Larry burger now) for $140 plus tax, $152 total, much shorter trip than going to bronx and a little safer imo, the buds were 26% and honestly was underwhelming for something thats 26%, because of my high tolerance it felt like 6%, the buds was also the driest buds I’ve gotten, not only that, they gave me a lot of small nugs not even whole flowers, I had to revive with 62% boveda and even that didnt give it any oomph, again my tolerance super high, your usage may differ, price decent, 28.5grams, the good part is all that weight is not water weight, all buds, buds in general was soso for me, they sell similar stuff to other dispensaries

grannyza (after you get off williamsburg bridge, they are in les) - they offer four tiers of eighth, 1/2 oz and ounce prices, bought their top class but it wasnt strong for me at all (humble pie) $125, $199, $300, $350 for ounces, i got half ounce of humble pie for $152 out the door, surprisingly… they actually kept it around 60% humidity, no need to revive, also gave me around 15g, like the other two, these were like low/mids, my tolerance too high 😂, they offer freebies or coupon codes from time to time, order and pick up is the easiest

a. making a trip to bud and budder this week
b. and maybe go pure leaf in bronx, great reviews, looks like they have plenty of selection
c. drive out of state and enjoy easy 50% off prices, nyc is overpriced

my quest for good quality buds at fair prices continues, it seems i have to grow myself to get the kind of flowers I want and will enjoy, almost $1000 down the drain and I havent bought one good eighths or ounces that knocked me out or gave me a decent high, high tolerance + these low/mids shops are pushing out for these prices is insane… my friend pays $70 for an eighth….

Last edited:

Razhumikin

greentherapynyc.com - it is an online site that sells eights, ounces edibles and others and deliver straight to your door, they have multiple google pages on google maps in the nyc area of different names but essentially it is the same peoples, greentherapynyc.com site is actually the cheapest one of all their sites, if you enter first time coupon code you get a free preroll, they have outdoor ounces for $100, I also tried some $30, 50 and $60 eights, because my tolerance super high these all feel like low to mids to me, the branded edibles all did nothing for me, if you guys try their buds, let me know how it is for you

be. brooklyn - I was thinking of flying to verilife bronx when they had 20% coupon but I found these guys for 30% off, verilife bronx also sometimes offer 40% off their ounces ($120 per ounce, $199 without discount) I picked up han solo burger (known as Larry burger now) for $140 plus tax, $152 total, much shorter trip than going to bronx and a little safer imo, the buds were 26% and honestly was underwhelming for something thats 26%, because of my high tolerance it felt like 6%, the buds was also the driest buds I’ve gotten, not only that, they gave me a lot of small nugs not even whole flowers, I had to revive with 62% boveda and even that didnt give it any oomph, again my tolerance super high, your usage may differ, price decent, 28.5grams, the good part is all that weight is not water weight, all buds, buds in general was soso for me, they sell similar stuff to other dispensaries

grannyza - they offer four tiers of eighth, 1/2 oz and ounce prices, bought their top class but it wasnt strong for me at all (humble pie) $125, $199, $300, $350 for ounces, i got half ounce of humble pie for $152 out the door, surprisingly… they actually kept it around 60% humidity, no need to revive, also gave me around 15g, like the other two, these were like low/mids, my tolerance too high 😂

a. making a trip to bud and budder this week
b. and maybe go pure leaf in bronx, great reviews, looks like they have plenty of selection
c. drive out of state and enjoy easy 50% off prices, nyc is overpriced

my quest for good quality buds at fair prices continues, it seems i have to grow myself to get the kind of flowers I want and will enjoy, almost $1000 down the drain and I havent bought one good eighths or ounces that knocked me out or gave me a decent high, high tolerance + these low/mids shops are pushing out for these prices is insane… my friend pays $70 for an eighth….
When you go to Bud N Budder, go to 31st Ave Smoke (formerly Da Gas House) on 31st Ave and 38th St in Astoria. Even better prices and better bud imo.

stinkytofus

When you go to Bud N Budder, go to 31st Ave Smoke (formerly Da Gas House) on 31st Ave and 38th St in Astoria. Even better prices and better bud imo.
thank you, how good is the stuff compared to bud n budder ? (thats the place my friends buys the $70 eighths). what is their full address or if I go to that intersection I can find them?

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom