New Vaporizer Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
^^^ sceptic ;)

I'm paying close attention to this vape because if it utilizes technology like the catalytic stove tops etc it could be very good because one thing about catalytic stove tops is the accurate heat/temp retention.

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dont get it now ....probably this week !!! I'm pretty hurry to test it ....it seem to work realy weel for the price (at least from what I see on the net)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I got it tonight...I'll not make any review now but at the first look it look like a type of vap that could be way better made ....a lot of plastic there ....weird vap !!!! :ninja:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes this is the model I got ...but you can find it for cheaper ...I got mine for 29$ or 24$ from half baked not sure ...but I mess with yesterday and I must say that if this vap was safe I would love it ! it make a nice thick vap ,also pretty eficient (the bowl is made like the herbalair2.0) and also get hot in about a minut and you can get a couple of puff from the first heat ...after just re-heat it few second to get hot again ...and also it doesnt seem to use a lot of butan to heat the thing , it is not small as I want ,it small like a taser gun or a walky talky ...but still small enought to fit in a coat pocket .it is also not made all of plastic , the place where the ceramic core is is made of metal .

this is what I notice a first ....so nice lil gadget but I'm pretty sure it is un-safe for long term use

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sounds pretty good in concept at least. Maybe you could CNC a new body for it. :D

but I'm pretty sure it is un-safe for long term use
What's the air path like? Plastic get hot?

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, it could be wrong to deem something unhealthy jsut because it has plastic, unless the plastic is in a vital area like the vapor path

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes there is exposed plastic ....it's sad cause I must say that the vap itself work well for the price but it is unsafe and cheap made ...like I said in the other post I'll review it tonight if I have the time ....but I'm still realy super interest in the I inhal vap ...... I want a small quiet portable vap that heat fast and efficient cause I want to vap on job ...:p.... maybe it will be my xmas present :D

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Gotvape is preselling the I-Inhale for $50 off ($200) - http://www.gotvape.com/offers/i-inhale-vaporizer-pre-sale-offer.php. They should be shipping to customers sometime after Oct. 15th.

Vaporstore is preselling for even less ($189) if you're a member at 420magazine.com. I gave in to my desire for a stealthy pocket portable and went with Vaporstore's offer. Hey, it's got a 2 yr. warranty. If I don't like it someone will be able to pick up a slightly used I-Inhale on eBay. :/

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
the only thing that piss me off is that if you ordered it in pre-sale there is no review off it ...so you may pay 200$ for a piece of shit :(

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
fuck it ....you can't buy it pre-sale now so I'll wait for a review befor buy it but to be honest I dont want it ...I WANT IT !!!!!

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Clear_Dome said:
the only thing that piss me off is that if you ordered it in pre-sale there is no review off it ...so you may pay 200$ for a piece of shit :(
Quote from a Vaporstore source: "The product is so new so I assume that is why you have seen no reviews so far. We have only seen prototypes and they have worked pretty decent. Much better than VM3." I really don't think it's gonna be a POS (he said hopefully).

you can't buy it pre-sale now
My link didn't take you to the 'pre-sale offer page'? Still works for me. :shrug:

already on ebay via wharehousegood a great seller but a bit expensive
Looks like $250 is going to be the regular price. :/

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
wow...guys you are my best vapor-volunteers to give a true test to this vape....they should give it to you half price if they knew your skills and knowledge...If this unit works like they say, your reviews will be gold for them....and for us! :brow:

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:cry: I WANT ONEEEEE !!!! damn with that I would be able to vap in bar , bus , job , church (HAHAH joke I dont go there but If I go be sure I wanna get fully vapped :rofl:) .....I realy want to read a review from a decent vaphead befor buying it ! .....:disgust:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
probably ........damn did you realize that you dont need fire or flame or wire or ?! LOL you want to get high you hit it than drop it in your poket inconitoss YEAH !!! this one is for me, I'm 24/7 stone type since I'm 14-15 year old LOL ....I WANT ONEEE :cry:

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I agree with marcuss, if they stand by their product they should offer one to CD for a review.

A good review on FC will set this little product alight!

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
am i the only one that isnt immpressed? :lol:
Hype and poor track records for portable vaps aside there's plenty about this vape to get excited about IMO. Flamelss operation from a butane powered vape and solid temp control.

I fully believe these companies should be offering this to FC for a review. Anyone thought of dropping them an email?

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yup I drop them a mail this after noon to get one cheaper to review it :D ...but still wait an answer

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Max, I look forward to your review, if you give it a thumbs up I will be purchasing it as I read your review. I am also interested in the PD. Could you give me a brief analysis of the PD versus SSV and why you like one better for certain circumstances over the other? When is your i-inhale coming, today?

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
The i-inhale will probably get shipped this week. Don't have a firm shipping date.

The PD is more complementary to the SSV than similar. I suggest you take the time to read the PD thread. If your questions aren't answered there, us PD/SSV owners will be glad to fill in any holes. You'll hopefully feel the same way AoZ did after reading the thread.

"funny thing about this thread, it had all the answers to the questions i had when i read through it -
remarkably on topic"

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, I can't wait to hear how the thing works. It looks way to plastic and chinsy to my liking. But I just find it ugly in general, so I have a bias. :p

It says on that Ebay site, estimated ship date, October 20th. :( Looks like we all might be waiting a while...

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom