New Vaporizer Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi mate,
I just decide to make a thread about the new vaporizer , to have you coment about them ! I found 2 new units 2d

the Ape Vape : http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZesap505

Solarizer :
http://www.bcvaporizer.com/Merchant...ode=PSF&Product_Code=SOL001&Category_Code=SOL

hehe for the one who ever smoke in a bong with a lense (corect me if I use the bad word)LOL ...I know bc vap suck (I ever get one ) but I just find it funny a solar vaporizer

there is also this one :
The KiaVaporizer (wish is better than kia car :D)
http://kiavaporizer.com/
ps: dont be scare to post other new vap, this is why I make the thread!!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Some interesting ideas there, I've often wondered how hard it would be to use a magnifying glass (lens :)) to vaporizing a bowl without burning it.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
it work ;) I ever do it !! but you migh find the right dot size to vap and not burn

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
If you could perfect a design using all glass and convection that would be super clean and awesome for outdoor use in sunny weather. Seems pretty unlikely though, so many variables when dealing with the sun.

I'm almost tempted to buy one of those Solarizers just for kicks, though I kind of doubt it would work very well.

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I saw that Kia late in my searches. I liked how it locked itself and all your goodies up in a box. It also is not expensive. In the end I thought...you get what you pay for and there is no bag attachment.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
...but I'm not shure how it work ...it seem to use UV ...anyone try it ?
From the website, it seems to use a halogen bulb, same idea as the aromed. Kind of cool how it works with your existing glass water pipe. Almost like a heatgun setup but without the forced air.

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
Yes this vape take the aromed idea and made an american version with tomtom display and no glass bong.....mmmm...too much expensive!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
Yes this vape take the aromed idea and made an american version with tomtom display and no glass bong.....mmmm...too much expensive!
yup you'r right but still wierd for a vap LOL

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe I found some thing new ....http://cgi.ebay.com/Solid-Steel-Herbal-Vaporizer-with-DIGITAL-read-out_W0QQitemZ170211489318QQihZ007QQcategoryZ133QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

a new bag blower I dont found any other info on it about heater or valve

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Clear_Dome said:
hehe I found some thing new ....http://cgi.ebay.com/Solid-Steel-Herbal-Vaporizer-with-DIGITAL-read-out_W0QQitemZ170211489318QQihZ007QQcategoryZ133QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/262326_a26f_1.jpg[/url]

a new bag blower I dont found any other info on it about heater or valve
Looks interesting, but there's no mention of a warranty or who makes it. If I can't contact the company that makes a vape...... :(

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
I think everything named digi-vape is a crappy chinese copy of something else!

check on google or ebay and be aware!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
I think everything named digi-vape is a crappy chinese copy of something else!

check on google or ebay and be aware!
LOL your right ! I was just wanting to show you new crap ;)

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
vapor tactician said:
I'm almost tempted to buy one of those Solarizers just for kicks, though I kind of doubt it would work very well.
Even if the solar aspect worked well it would still be a conduction vape like the standard BC Vaporizer. That was my first vape and although it was enough to get me into vaping, it doesn't work well compared to a convection vape. A big thumbs down. :/

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thank you for saving me some $$ and embarrassment. :D

However, hypothetically speaking, using a nice GonG setup with the perfect magnifying glass at the perfect distance with the perfect amount of sun... everything is right and you're producing vapor with no smoke... is it still conduction 100%?

I mean, you're right, it's not hot air passing over the herb for convection, but also there's no hotplate or anything touching it either. Just the focused sun rays...

:science:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Wow, that has to be the most blatant Volcano copy yet.

I like how it says "Compare to the Volcano Digit!". Yep, it looks like a cheap Chinese knockoff alright!

$400? :lmao:

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
vapor tactician said:
Thank you for saving me some $$ and embarrassment. :D

However, hypothetically speaking, using a nice GonG setup with the perfect magnifying glass at the perfect distance with the perfect amount of sun... everything is right and you're producing vapor with no smoke... is it still conduction 100%?

I mean, you're right, it's not hot air passing over the herb for convection, but also there's no hotplate or anything touching it either. Just the focused sun rays...

:science:
That's an interesting point. But just looking at the pic, it seems like you still have the metal bowl that holds the herb. It's just set up to heat the herb with focused sunlight instead of heating the bowl. They say to move the focused beam of light over the herb. Then you have to suck the vapor out of the chamber just like with the standard BC vape. Unlike the BC vape, where you're better off sprinkling very fine powdered herb around the bowl (for better efficiency), I don't know what the best herb consistency or distribution would be with the Solarizer. But since you're applying direct heat to the herb, just like with the BC, and pulling the rising vapor from the chamber the same way, I'd say it still qualifies as conduction. It is the least expensive way to vape though-no cost except the original purchase.

As for the ripoff of the 'cano, they've got one for the SSV too. I can't find the site right now, but I have seen it. The vaporizer market is getting to be more of a minefield all the time, thanks to all the cheap Chinese crap they keep coming out with. :rolleyes:

max,

Spiderman

oil baron
^^Couldn't agree with you more max. my one problem with this "vaping rage" is the fact that about 9/10 vape companies are selling the same really cheap ass vape, and marketing it as worth somewhere between $200-$500. Not to say their aren't more than a few stand-up ones, but its definitly somewhat of a advertising battle.

The Solarizer one really just looks like a decent way to smoke solar bowls. That being said, metal (metal other than titanium) + vaporization usually tastes a little off to me......probably psychosomatic, but thehy bother me.

Spiderman,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
max said:
That's an interesting point. But just looking at the pic, it seems like you still have the metal bowl that holds the herb...
Sorry, are you referring to my hypothetical question?

my one problem with this "vaping rage" is the fact that about 9/10 vape companies are selling the same really cheap ass vape, and marketing it as worth somewhere between $200-$500.
Yep, I feel bad for anyone who's fallen for for some marketing hype and ended up with a piece of junk with no customer service. :(

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
First I've seen of it. What makes you say it's Canadian?

From the website, the best thing I can see about it is it has B Real as a spokesperson. Could they make the website any smaller? I like in the video how they cut out the part where he coughs.

So we've got:

SSV - Willie Nelson
Super Vapezilla - Don Carlos
Vaporator - B Real
Vaporfection - DJ Maseo (De La Soul)

:lol:

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I an heavy Cypress hill fan but I must admit that this vap does'nt impress me ...but I dont watch de video yet ...I wish that b-real will not sell his name for a shitty product ...soul asassin!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Black Sunday and Temples of Boom. :tup:

It was probably like

"Hey man, you wanna try this new vaporizer?
Not bad right?
You can keep these 3 we brought... you mind if we use these photos on our website?"

"Go for it man, fuck I'm ripped"

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
HAHA I 'm sure soon we will see at tv something like dr.Greenthumb try to sell this vap like his sizzlscrean ......Hyuh, hyuh, hello mah name is jaid
And ahm a farmer and Ive been smokin'
Mary-jah-wana fer about twenty years and uhh
Uhh, with dr. greenthumbs vaporizer I dont hafta point my shotgun
At them pesky porkers no more
Thanks dr. green, youre tha shit
:lol:

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom