New Vaporizer Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey Max,

I just read thru the entire PD thread, very informative indeed. So i just wanted to get your opinion, if you could only keep one, which would it be? I'm using this hypothetical to see if it is worth spending some extra $$ on the PD when I already have quite a variety of vaporizers to choose from. Don't mean to put you on the spot but I think you're the only guy on this forum that owns both of these units.

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stil got any answer from I-Inhale ....I'm pretty sure they dont give a fuck about us .....

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
stonemonkey55 said:
Hey Max,

I just read thru the entire PD thread, very informative indeed. So i just wanted to get your opinion, if you could only keep one, which would it be? I'm using this hypothetical to see if it is worth spending some extra $$ on the PD when I already have quite a variety of vaporizers to choose from. Don't mean to put you on the spot but I think you're the only guy on this forum that owns both of these units.
Did you mean to post this here? :huh:

only guy on this forum that owns both of these units
Which 2?

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Clear_Dome said:
stil got any answer from I-Inhale ....I'm pretty sure they dont give a fuck about us .....
Guess we'll wait for max's expert opinion on the iinhale's actual performance. However, if the company doesn't like responding to emails we can dock them on customer service points already. ;)

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
stonemonkey55 said:
Hey Max,

You mean the PD and I-Inhale? Those haven't shipped from dealers yet. Mine may get shipped this week, but I'm not counting on seeing it until next week. I can tell you though, no matter how much I may like the I-Inhale, I won't prefer it over the PD. The I-Inhale is a portable primarily, and even if it holds up over time, I can't possibly see enjoying it like I do the PD. Aren't you the one that's put off by tubing taste? Think about all the plastic this new unit has.

Clear_Dome said:
I don't think you can buy straight from the manufacturer, and I also think they're doing business strictly through dealers like Vaporstore and Gotvape. I don't know how they're going to deal with warranty issues, but this company is totally new to the vaporizer market and I don't think they want to deal directly with consumers at all. JMO.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Looks like someone from i-inhale registered here so maybe we'll give some points back... :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
to be honest I prefer a negative answer to my email than a no answer .... I just feel like they dont care of us but If a make a good review they'll sell a tones of it because of it :( anyway

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
i-inhale? I didn't realize Steve Jobs was a vaper...but it makes sense given his cancer history.

stickstones,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
dude, i must be high outta my mind cause it took me about 30 seconds to get that joke....geez :rolleyes:

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
sorry for let you wait for the review of the vp-600 portable tire smell vap LOL but once again my pc is dead I'll get it back if I'm lucky in 2 day ...will get my i-inhale in 5 day ...maybe I can compare them ...but i feel like the vp-600 will go on my shelf as colection vap LOL ...I did'nt use it anymore ...too smelly for me , I feel like I was smokin some tires :lol:
but dont worry I'll still review it !!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I think the screen are use as heat acumulator ...but Imay be worng i did'nt dig it a lot

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, when I saw the vid of that pipe, I was like WTF, 'more screens?' My guess is, yes, it accumulates the heat and retains the temperature longer.

TBH tho, that pipe looks like it couldn't have costed more than 60 dollars to make. What's with the huge price markup? I mean, couldn't anyone make something like this with some ingenuity and time?????

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
as I am a machinist I would say this thing cost like 5$ to make + time but I never saw it in real so I cant realy say it overpriced .....but it look like

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Haha. Damn. Yeah, 5 bucks or so, that's probably the low end, but still.... and they are charging, what, $110? Damn. :rolleyes:

The thing better work like a fucking charm to be worth that much.

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, both the vaporgenie and the vaporstar could charge at least 20 more and they would still be worth it for the quality

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vg is a beast man .....it is ugly (the maple one) I still look like a retarded when ''smoke with my wood pipe'' LOLL but man this is the best portable that I had use for now ......still waiting my I-inhale HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hang in there CDome, I'm not proficient with a VG but I have used one, you'll be happy with the i-inhale 4 sure

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
The video I saw of the Phyto Lab showed a guy using it while skiing (well, he was on a ski trail in skis). This is where this unit and the Vapman are better. You can't use a Genie outside in the wind unless you use a torch, which is not recommended for the Genie or Vaporstar. Not that you can't use a torch, but you'll lose efficiency.

As for the price vs. cost of production, that's never been as much of a factor with vapes as has the competition and/or what the market will bear.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
that's what I wanna hear man !!!! I 'm bored to use my vg ....I want something new and better ....but I didnt found anything yet ......but if you use vg just some time ...it is not like using it everyday ....cause of the learning curve ....vg is a bad ass vap ...it work LOL I'm so hurry to see the i-inhale I have so many question about it

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom