Nectar Hex

seedy53

Glad to have you on board the tiny train we’ve got going here. It’s a great device and deserves appreciation for its whole package it’s got going on.
well my straight mouthpiece just showed-up 3 months after ordering it from WISH.Com. it got lost in La.,Cali port mail/ then flagged by US customs, they opened it and re-sealed it with their us custom sticker.
then resent my little 6x4in envelope to a different carrier to me and it arrived today, after i received a full refund from WISH.com, 4 weeks ago.
so i got my $8.69 mouthpiece for free after waiting 90+days .
i never thought i'd see it, sometimes things work out.

btw after adding the silicone o-rings, i bought a few months back, i reversed the metal cooler mp section to the 510 side- then replace the stock o-ring with the new different sized o-rings, the mouthpiece fits perfect on the nectar hex and it cools the vapor and vape rig like a champ.
so thanks dude for the suggestions and help.
sorry to see you deleted your redditt account and are not active here on FC.
thanks again.

seedy53,

seedy53

Finally i can try this device.
it is charging, but i can say it feels top notch built
well my friend do you like the hex? replace that shit mouthpiece or add 7-3mm rubies and 2-2m rubies in that zirconium cup under the top section's screen. remove the screen and keep the rubber section. the mouthpiece replacements with several different 510's work so much better.

seedy53,

kokolokokolokon

well my friend do you like the hex? replace that shit mouthpiece or add 7-3mm rubies and 2-2m rubies in that zirconium cup under the top section's screen. remove the screen and keep the rubber section. the mouthpiece replacements with several different 510's work so much better.
Actually I like the mouthpiece 😅 the only problem i see is it is hard to remove. But the combo makes a good work (at least for me…maybe I have a rocky throat :lol:).

The devices gets hot (the mouthpiece), it is heavy and maybe it has more conduction than convection, but it is easy to draw, works well with traditional hash with the concentrate capsule, you dont need to wait like pure conduction devices and have better flavor than conduction devices (maybe the flavor is similar to the legacy pro, but i don’t remember the exact flavor of the ALP).

Another con is they don’t sell it on europe.

kokolokokolokon,

seedy53

Actually I like the mouthpiece 😅 the only problem i see is it is hard to remove. But the combo makes a good work (at least for me…maybe I have a rocky throat :lol:).

The devices gets hot (the mouthpiece), it is heavy and maybe it has more conduction than convection, but it is easy to draw, works well with traditional hash with the concentrate capsule, you dont need to wait like pure conduction devices and have better flavor than conduction devices (maybe the flavor is similar to the legacy pro, but i don’t remember the exact flavor of the ALP).

Another con is they don’t sell it on europe.
it's sold in uk, but not eu the hex? it's a uk company behind them medical promoted.
i love my hex after the mp change, really worth the effort

Top Bottom