My MJ Journey

GenYHippie

Ok small update :). I feel like im getting braver with all this. Last night i had a bad dizziness attack, where im usually to afraid to do anything and risk making it worse i vaped a tiny bit of my usual PM querkle. The dizziness didnt go away but the nasuea reduced and i was tired enough i fell asleep about 30 minutes later so i didnt have to feel it.

I finished my organizing project (pic posted in the stash thread) today. Got all the jars numbered printed out my labels for the case. Now i have 24 jars (only 10 filled) to keep sample amounts of pre-ground so i can work my way through the stash and find what i like best. I figure enough for 2 bowls gives me a change to get a feel for it since even mild strain bowls last me a few days. I think ghost OG is up next then either cali gold or pineapple jack. Still in search of that daytime go-to.

Only thing im having issues with right now is that even at the same level an same hits as usual with my PM strain its getting spent quicker.... Or maybe im getting more sensitive to that burnt popcorn taste but it seems to brown faster than it did when i first got my solo.

No sign of increased tolerance yet which is both good and bad. I dont want to go through a ton of bud but i would like to not be so sensitive to the side effects of some strains like dizziness and a racing heart. Now that all my known medical tests are over i want to get back to trying the edibles. I have a few chocolates (indica, high CBD, and mixed strains) plus high CBD lozenges, a honey stick, and a freebie infused oil sample that came as a 420 gift.

Thats about all for now :) thanks all!

GenYHippie

Careful with edibles. Its difficult to judge dosing and its too late once you figure out it was too much.
Oh for sure! I usually start ay 1/4 to 1/8th a dose depending on how potent it is. My first MJ experience was when i baked a little into a muffin. I only had half the muffin and it was way to much, sadly that was only about 1/16th of a teaspoon ground per serving. Havent tried anything yet yesterday and today have been really bad. Today was a vape till i am nearly asleep kind of days but heck thats better than puking till i pass out in it.

GenYHippie

Alrighty im back :). Ive tried out Cali Gold (the non lab tasted i got on vacation) 3 times now and its an in betweener for me. Im not in love but i dont hate it. Its not one that hits me like a truck thankfully and it doesnt appear to make me too dizzy but ive been majorly dehydrated so its a bit hard to separate it out. It doesnt give me as bad a dry mouth ad others ive tried.

Ive had a few hits across the day today since ive been feeling extra nauseous not heave over a bowl kind but an i dont want to move and make it worse kind and it has helped. It seems to make me crave starch sligtly more than usual but it not full blown munchies. The main downsides are i do get occasional head rushes/light dizzy feeling through the whole active time (about 2 hours) rather than just in the first 15 to 20 minutes. And it makes me tired and a little lax in motivation. Even when i feel better i find myself just sitting around.

To me i think id keep this as an after 5 or 6pm strain but im still feeling it out.

ETA: Sometimes i still laugh at the strange circumstances of my life now. Mentally going through the list of what i need to get done today i realized i needed to clean my screens, grind more of my PM med (querkle), clean my curved solo stem, get out my lozenges to try (i keep all but 2 days worth of meds in a safe), clean my grinder and add ball bearings, and change the meds in my daytime stem. Its still so odd to me but it doesnt matter im thankful for relief and the fine company of you FCers :)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Almighty I'm back :). Ive tried out Cali Gold (the non lab tasted i got on vacation) 3 times now and its an in between-er for me. I'm not in love but i don't hate it. Its not one that hits me like a truck thankfully and it doesn't appear to make me too dizzy but I've been majorly dehydrated so its a bit hard to separate it out. It doesn't give me as bad a dry mouth ad others I've tried.

Ive had a few hits across the day today since I've been feeling extra nauseous not heave over a bowl kind but an i don't want to move and make it worse kind and it has helped. It seems to make me crave starch slightly more than usual but it not full blown munchies. The main downsides are i do get occasional head rushes/light dizzy feeling through the whole active time (about 2 hours) rather than just in the first 15 to 20 minutes. And it makes me tired and a little lax in motivation. Even when i feel better i find myself just sitting around.

To me i think id keep this as an after 5 or 6pm strain but I'm still feeling it out.

ETA: Sometimes i still laugh at the strange circumstances of my life now. Mentally going through the list of what i need to get done today i realized i needed to clean my screens, grind more of my PM med (querkle), clean my curved solo stem, get out my lozenges to try (i keep all but 2 days worth of meds in a safe), clean my grinder and add ball bearings, and change the meds in my daytime stem. Its still so odd to me but it doesn't matter I'm thankful for relief and the fine company of you FCers :)
Nice to hear your finding your zone.

I'm pretty close however still on a journey as you well put it.

I use to love Pure Gold, CO2 Oil when I first started medicating after the drugs the doctors gave were causing too many side effects.

These oils all give me a headache now days.

FLOWERS are the best for me.
Then I have this problem were some strains freak me out?

I'm into mixing these days (kind of like formulating).
Back when I was young we didn't have all these different strains.
It was more pure.

I think all these unqualified growers cross bred all these different strains and created a gene pool of mutts!

I find that if I take a pure INDICA and a pure SATIVA and make the medicine I need at the time works best.

Right now I'm still learning this method and trying to figure it out.
I don't want to sound like a know it all however this is working for me.

Instead of growing 400 different strains I take two pure (INDICA & SATIVA)

Don't do this anyone as I'm just experimenting.
This is only my theory.
I could explain the science: {geology, botany} however this is only a summary!

Before bed = 100% INDICA
WAKE UP = 100% SATIVA
EARLY MORNING = 80%S + 20%I
MID DAY = 70/30
EARLY EVENING = 50/50

Now I have to grow my own to achieve this method because the dispensaries have to many types for me to deal with.
What I discovered is that CANNABIS as turned into a money making machine kind of like food processing. These 55 day flower strains are breed this way. In nature the flower period is much longer. SATIVA freaks me out because we have cut short it's life cycle.
20 weeks is normal for flower in nature.
Slow gradual maturing of the flowers makes SATIVAS incredible.
For commercial growing this is bad for business.
6 - 9 weeks is more Ideal for commercial growing.
20 weeks is non profit (Electricity, Nutrients, Labor)

Sativas can be wonderful if grown correctly.
Indicas are easier due to having a shorter flower cycle.

Remember
INDICAS grow in colder climates so the leafs are broader to capture the sun.
These plants grow shorter and better suited for indoor growing.
SATIVAS grow in warmer climates so leaves are narrower.
These plants are taller and better suited for out door growing.
We are programmed to want INDICAS because their cheaper and easier to grow.
SATIVAS grown right would be $1,000 per once! (if grown naturally).

Man in his infinite wisdom is tailoring cannabis to fit his program.

Just a thought:

Pure ingredients.
Mix by effect desired.

So far I have more control this way.

I could be completely wrong in this ideal?

This is the journey I'm on for now!

Last edited:

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
@ataxian

Stop it you're making me jealous:leaf:

Would love access to some real 15 to 20 week grown sativas in the 1980s a friend grew a Jamacian seed described as special stock and it was. Hot summer in the UK that year grew it in a greenhouse and had to bend it. Let it grow full term and boy was it worth it.

I find a heavy indica sometimes lovely in the day but that's the recreational attraction:lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

Stop it you're making me jealous:leaf:

Would love access to some real 15 to 20 week grown sativas in the 1980s a friend grew a Jamaican seed described as special stock and it was. Hot summer in the UK that year grew it in a greenhouse and had to bend it. Let it grow full term and boy was it worth it.

I find a heavy Indica sometimes lovely in the day but that's the recreational attraction:lol:
Funny you say that!

In the 70's we grew outside in HAWAII.
Threw the seeds down the first of April and came back the first week of November to harvest.
No fuss no expense.

COLAS were as big as elephant trunks.
It was a SATIVA however it did not make you feel paranoid?

I'm trying to capture this feeling from a indoor grow however it's expensive!
My grow box is 9 feet high now. REAL SATIVA indoors is hard but doable with the right space.
Week 15 with at least 5 more to go!

My last medical grow of NORTHERN LIGHTS was less than 6 weeks flower!
It was good however not like we had in the 70's?

We grew the first PURPLE BUD (INDICA) in HAWAII.
That was knock out stuff!
70 day flower! (Not 55 or 60)

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
@ataxian

You'd be a legend growing like you do round here. It's pretty much maximum output in shortest time cheese strains.

Apart from the sativa I had mentioned before the only other ones were imported Jamacian sensi and durban poison though most of that ranged from lightly seeded to mainly seeds. Same for the Jamacian yard weed compressed full of seeds. I guess like Mexican brickweed?
I'd really like to try some pure sativa to experience the non hybrid high. Indica flowers too smoked plenty of black and charras and had some afghani black last year and the critical mass I have doesn't have that indica hybrid hit that as mentioned by the OP can have an unpleasant initial sativa type head buzz that some find discomforting. Bubblegum is a classic of this style half hour head buzz and then the indica cuts in.

Your mixing method sounds pretty much heaven to me with those lovely pures to mix up:tup::tup::tup:

The 2 main hazes I get are either Super Lemon Haze or Amnesia Haze. I've also had pineapple express and some type of sour lemon diesel not sure exactly what it was. But I bet non of them are anything like those strains you grew in Hawaii from what I read they can be a delight?

I do prefer the Super Lemon Haze out of the hazey hybrids it's Skunk genes are still in there fully kicking

GenYHippie

Nice to hear your finding your zone.

I'm pretty close however still on a journey as you well put it.

I use to love Pure Gold, CO2 Oil when I first started medicating after the drugs the doctors gave were causing too many side effects.

These oils all give me a headache now days.

FLOWERS are the best for me.
Then I have this problem were some strains freak me out?

I'm into mixing these days (kind of like formulating).
Back when I was young we didn't have all these different strains.
It was more pure.

I think all these unqualified growers cross bred all these different strains and created a gene pool of mutts!

I find that if I take a pure INDICA and a pure SATIVA and make the medicine I need at the time works best.

Right now I'm still learning this method and trying to figure it out.
I don't want to sound like a know it all however this is working for me.

Instead of growing 400 different strains I take two pure (INDICA & SATIVA)

Don't do this anyone as I'm just experimenting.
This is only my theory.
I could explain the science: {geology, botany} however this is only a summary!

Before bed = 100% INDICA
WAKE UP = 100% SATIVA
EARLY MORNING = 80%S + 20%I
MID DAY = 70/30
EARLY EVENING = 50/50

Now I have to grow my own to achieve this method because the dispensaries have to many types for me to deal with.
What I discovered is that CANNABIS as turned into a money making machine kind of like food processing. These 55 day flower strains are breed this way. In nature the flower period is much longer. SATIVA freaks me out because we have cut short it's life cycle.
20 weeks is normal for flower in nature.
Slow gradual maturing of the flowers makes SATIVAS incredible.
For commercial growing this is bad for business.
6 - 9 weeks is more Ideal for commercial growing.
20 weeks is non profit (Electricity, Nutrients, Labor)

Sativas can be wonderful if grown correctly.
Indicas are easier due to having a shorter flower cycle.

Remember
INDICAS grow in colder climates so the leafs are broader to capture the sun.
These plants grow shorter and better suited for indoor growing.
SATIVAS grow in warmer climates so leaves are narrower.
These plants are taller and better suited for out door growing.
We are programmed to want INDICAS because their cheaper and easier to grow.
SATIVAS grown right would be $1,000 per once! (if grown naturally).

Man in his infinite wisdom is tailoring cannabis to fit his program.

Just a thought:

Pure ingredients.
Mix by effect desired.

So far I have more control this way.

I could be completely wrong in this ideal?

This is the journey I'm on for now!

Thank you @ataxian i am trying to but there is alot more things to try. Never tried pure gold products the places that carry them here jack the price up pretty good and they still sell out fast. Lol mutts well i do like a good blend in many areas so what the heck if it works it works i just hope its something that can be repeated rather than a fluke harvest.

Sounds like you have a nice plan. Im still working through trying all my strains. I bough a whole lot of grams in different types (mostly indica, a good amount of hybrid, and a few sativas) that i need to get a feel for before is tart going mix crazy on them.

Once i figure out what my body likes i would love to grow regardless of how long it takes because then i know exactly what they were exposed to. Plus i like the things people are trying with roots and leaves which you cant get at any dispensary ive been to.

GenYHippie,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

You'd be a legend growing like you do round here. It's pretty much maximum output in shortest time cheese strains.

Apart from the sativa I had mentioned before the only other ones were imported Jamacian sensi and durban poison though most of that ranged from lightly seeded to mainly seeds. Same for the Jamacian yard weed compressed full of seeds. I guess like Mexican brickweed?
I'd really like to try some pure sativa to experience the non hybrid high. Indica flowers too smoked plenty of black and charras and had some afghani black last year and the critical mass I have doesn't have that indica hybrid hit that as mentioned by the OP can have an unpleasant initial sativa type head buzz that some find discomforting. Bubblegum is a classic of this style half hour head buzz and then the indica cuts in.

Your mixing method sounds pretty much heaven to me with those lovely pures to mix up:tup::tup::tup:

The 2 main hazes I get are either Super Lemon Haze or Amnesia Haze. I've also had pineapple express and some type of sour lemon diesel not sure exactly what it was. But I bet non of them are anything like those strains you grew in Hawaii from what I read they can be a delight?

I do prefer the Super Lemon Haze out of the hazey hybrids it's Skunk genes are still in there fully kicking
Their is a lot of merit concerning today's weed for sure. Maybe I hold on the the past a little bit? The Thai Stick of the 70's was the last of the trippy strains.
I had some CHRONIC once that was pretty close to the effect. I had very good strains in HOLLAND however California and Hawaii are very difficult to top!

We do have some mixes that are exceptional: GRAND DADDY PURPLE,
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, BLUE DREAM, SOUR DIESEL to name a few of the many. However I do believe I'm on to something? PURE 100% SATIVA and INDICA = BASE INGREDIENTS

FORMULATE for DESIRED EFFECT!

By the way surfers from South Africa would bring handfuls of Durban Poison to the NORTH SHORE of OAHU and it was amazing! "TOP SHELF"!

The PANAMA RED, COLOMBIAN GOLD, ACAPULCO GOLD, OAXACA COLAS, THAI STICKS, INDICA PURPLE BUD, MAUI WOWHIE, KONA GOLD. If you were a surfer you got the top colas first after each harvest! FREE!

This was pure opulence!

Now it's medical!

Just trying to feel good!
Thank you @ataxian i am trying to but there is alot more things to try. Never tried pure gold products the places that carry them here jack the price up pretty good and they still sell out fast. Lol mutts well i do like a good blend in many areas so what the heck if it works it works i just hope its something that can be repeated rather than a fluke harvest.

Sounds like you have a nice plan. Im still working through trying all my strains. I bough a whole lot of grams in different types (mostly indica, a good amount of hybrid, and a few sativas) that i need to get a feel for before is tart going mix crazy on them.

Once i figure out what my body likes i would love to grow regardless of how long it takes because then i know exactly what they were exposed to. Plus i like the things people are trying with roots and leaves which you cant get at any dispensary ive been to.
I do like a strain call GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GSC).
We have the real one.
I may get a OSCAR to hold me over!
Glad your working on your well being!
Find your sweet spot!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What about bending them over with a horizontal trellis?
The COLAS are fat as hell!
I wouldn't be able to bend them.
OK I even bent some I do have a piece of trellis running horizontal.
If I did not raise the height to 9 feet I would have lost some.

Some colas are monsters.
DUTCH TREAT x JACK HERER = DUTCH CRUNCH

Looks like a 20 week.

Actually I'm very happy with the way things are turning out!

I started with 3 feet, then 5, then 7 and now 9 feet. I have been working my ass off! You can grow SATIVA indoors just raise your ceiling!
20 week Flower after a 8 week veg?
It better be good?

At least it's pretty!

Caligula

Maximus
I do like a strain call GIRL SCOUT COOKIES (GSC).
We have the real one.

Mmmmmmm... GSC. I have a lovely sample of that myself!

IMG_20140508_151752_zpsfiphhgwu.jpg~original

GenYHippie

Hmmmm still feeling frustrated trying to figure this out. I cant decide if im finally building a tolerance or is my solo is being wonky. When i switched to a finder mesh bowls werent lasting as long and i didnt like the airflow. So i switched to something looser but not as big as my original DIY ones. Im still finishing bowls faster but i dont feel any more medicated. A bowl that used to last me a week is now 2 - 3 days. Thing is i havent changed my temp and i rarely take more than 3 hits when before i was usually 2 maybe 3 so the math isnt adding up. Last two night havent been as good. I want getting medicated enough so i had another hit or two but it didnt help me sleep like it usually does and i felt sort of edgy.

So i guess that adds another variable. Maybe its me, maybe its the solo, o maybe ive "outgrown" that particular strain. The last one bums me out the most becasue i really like the Querkle. Its mild i dont usually get any dizziness from it and ive been sleeping better since i found it.

Meh this weeks been a bad one symptom wise. Need to level out before i decide anything. Im sleep deprived and the insurance was playing keep away with one of my meds so im all out of whack. I will be back on track med wise by tomorow night so hopefully int he next few days i will feel more myself.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hmmmm still feeling frustrated trying to figure this out. I cant decide if I'm finally building a tolerance or is my solo is being wonky. When i switched to a finder mesh bowls weren't lasting as long and i didn't like the airflow. So i switched to something looser but not as big as my original DIY ones. I'm still finishing bowls faster but i don't feel any more medicated. A bowl that used to last me a week is now 2 - 3 days. Thing is i haven't changed my temp and i rarely take more than 3 hits when before i was usually 2 maybe 3 so the math isn't adding up. Last two night haven't been as good. I want getting medicated enough so i had another hit or two but it didn't help me sleep like it usually does and i felt sort of edgy.

So i guess that adds another variable. Maybe its me, maybe its the solo, o maybe Ive "outgrown" that particular strain. The last one bums me out the most because i really like the Querkle. Its mild i don't usually get any dizziness from it and Ive been sleeping better since i found it.

Meh this weeks been a bad one symptom wise. Need to level out before i decide anything. I'm sleep deprived and the insurance was playing keep away with one of my meds so I'm all out of whack. I will be back on track med wise by tomorrow night so hopefully int he next few days i will feel more myself.
Don't stress about it!
I went through the same thing.
What I found is I was buying way too much of the same strains.

Even though it's slightly more $ I buy 8th's instead of Oz's.
Yesterday I got some "SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH".
Level 4 course ground in a SOLO PHVES.
Slept like a baby and was happy.
Basically it's a KUSH STRAIN with a cool marketing name.
I usually get OG's however I like the effect of KUSH.
Mix it up.
GSC, GDP, KUSH, OG, YODA, EARTH, TAHOE, MARS, DUTCH TREAT

The BLUE DREAM taste exceptional however I think the grower is harvesting early?
Made me really paranoid. (need to grow it myself)!

I load a stem loose.
Take a few rips then stir and take a few more.
I throw away my abv.
The better the cannabis the less I need.
The BOGO deals were poorly grown and I needed way too much to get the proper medication.
Smaller qualities of TOP SHELF strains are what I'm doing lately.
I never stay with the same strain more than two weeks.

Still haven't harvested my legal medical grow.
Plus I will cure it correctly (no rush)
In the mean time it's small batches every two weeks.
Different strains.

Try a KUSH STRAIN for sleep.

Hope it all works out!

Last edited:

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Everyone's different and there isn't an exact science to it all. As @ataxian said try a heavier indica strain before bed any Afghani dominant strain should also do the trick of its kush neighbours.

I quite like edgy strains when I'm in the mood just got some jack the ripper seriously strong

cityslang,
Reactions: Enchantre

GenYHippie

Don't stress about it!
I went through the same thing.
What I found is I was buying way too much of the same strains.

Even though it's slightly more $ I buy 8th's instead of Oz's.
Yesterday I got some "SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH".
Level 4 course ground in a SOLO PHVES.
Slept like a baby and was happy.
Basically it's a KUSH STRAIN with a cool marketing name.
I usually get OG's however I like the effect of KUSH.
Mix it up.
GSC, GDP, KUSH, OG, YODA, EARTH, TAHOE, MARS, DUTCH TREAT

The BLUE DREAM taste exceptional however I think the grower is harvesting early?
Made me really paranoid. (need to grow it myself)!

I load a stem loose.
Take a few rips then stir and take a few more.
I throw away my abv.
The better the cannabis the less I need.
The BOGO deals were poorly grown and I needed way too much to get the proper medication.
Smaller qualities of TOP SHELF strains are what I'm doing lately.
I never stay with the same strain more than two weeks.

Still haven't harvested my legal medical grow.
Plus I will cure it correctly (no rush)
In the mean time it's small batches every two weeks.
Different strains.

Try a KUSH STRAIN for sleep.

Hope it all works out!

Im lucky that i dont have the issue of to much of one strain i only buy in grams or split 18ths. Im just fustrated that something that i found to work has seemingly stopped working so soon :(.

I have been saving my ABV for topicals and i dont have much but as my nightime friend has been less effective for me ive been going through more and the ABV container is starting to fill up faster than it used to.

I do have several top shelf strains but after a series of not so fun "got too high off one hit" experiances i pushed them to the back. Maybe its time to try again but im not ccrazy about the idea. The last top shelf i did was kens GDP and i spent the night either laying on the bathroom floor or hanging over the toilet. Not an experiance i wish to have again :(.

As ive been trying out new ones i hope to find a few i can rotate but at the moment i really only have my one reliable and its losing it reliability. I hate having this hypersensitive body. Its like my body is stuck in the era of nuclear bomb drill and diving under a desk every time a bell goes off. Its highly annoying.

I mean dont get me wrong im still better off then iw as pre-MJ its not having stability thats hard on me. Thanks for the well wishes i have a good amount with kush linage. Im traveling ATM so i only brought a few strains with me for safeties sake but im sure i have a kush in there.

Everyone's different and there isn't an exact science to it all. As @ataxian said try a heavier indica strain before bed any Afghani dominant strain should also do the trick of its kush neighbours.

I quite like edgy strains when I'm in the mood just got some jack the ripper seriously strong

Thanks cityslang. Part of the annoying thing with my body is that the line between oh this is nice and holy F we need to get to the ER is micro fine. Chronic illness has really beaten my body down so its never really that im stable just controlling each crisis as i go till the next one knocks me down. Ive had more "to high" moments trying strains then getting just medicated enough so its scary thinking about going back to trying more potent ones. I love that the solo gives me such control but when one low temp hit has me worse off than before i had any i feel lost in it all.

Meh sorry i had a lousy day today so im more of a downer than usual. I took last night off so tonight im hoping i can get that feeling back i love when i have some querkle in a few.

GenYHippie,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Could I suggest you see if you can lay hands on NYC Diesel? it's not a top-shelf strain in WA, running at 6 - 8 a gram - but I find excellent inner relaxing with very little head.

Not blue city diesel, or any other words/letters added. Just NYC Diesel. Check on Leafly.com. :)

Enchantre,

GenYHippie

Could I suggest you see if you can lay hands on NYC Diesel? it's not a top-shelf strain in WA, running at 6 - 8 a gram - but I find excellent inner relaxing with very little head.

Not blue city diesel, or any other words/letters added. Just NYC Diesel. Check on Leafly.com. :)

Thanks Enchantre i shall add it to my lookout list. I tried blueberry diesel and holy smokes i coughed so hard even low temp vaping. I hope all diesels arent like that. It sounds like a strain id love. Im traveling ATM so i shall go browse the online menu's see if i can find any.

GenYHippie,
Reactions: ataxian

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I find the more pure indicas despite having thicker vape aren't as harsh as sativa dom hybrids for some reason and much less of a dry mouth. Plus they are less likely to freak you out and downside is make some people too tired in the day.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I find the more pure indicas despite having thicker vape aren't as harsh as sativa dom hybrids for some reason and much less of a dry mouth. Plus they are less likely to freak you out and downside is make some people too tired in the day.
I got some SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH (pure INDICA) I love this one.
No paranoia. Very Calming. I will get more. I love KUSH strains!

GenYHippie

I got some SNOOP DOGGY PURPLE KUSH (pure INDICA) I love this one.
No paranoia. Very Calming. I will get more. I love KUSH strains!

Thank you both for the tips/recc's. This week has just been hellish. Just today i had a doctor (who doesnt know i use bud) flip out on me and insist on running every darn drug test possible. I dont care green is the only thing she is going to find and i have an RX for marinol so no skin of my nose but its very insulting. If they want to run a further breakdown to know its bud and not pills who cares i have my card and 100% legal with the state so thats her expense not mine. Its none of their darn business if i get through by using bud, they asked me if there was anything relevant i wasnt saying and it isnt relevant to her specialty so fuck her!

Have to go back in monday since i was too dehydtraed to give a urine sample, like the 6 viles of blood wasnt enough right? Its so great to have to squat in front of a nurse (yeah they said she has to be in the bathroom with me) to start my week :(. I so didnt need the extra misery and stress but they can fuck off. It took me years to feel solid in my decision and that hasnt changed. My bud helps me far more than these stupid complications with people who dont "get it".

Im so thankful for my online support like all of you. Helps keep me level headed about other people ignorance and idiocy.

Top Bottom