• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

Razhumikin

Ive had the musa for a little over a week now and its immediately become a part of the daily rotation. So smooth, yummy, and powerful, and a beauty to boot; its just an absolute pleasure to use. I particularly like twaxing with it and watching as the rosin melts into and out of the flower.

seedy53

well, i do not know but this is response yesterday, a email from Tobias

"Hello, thanks for your interest!

I have a ~12 months waiting list at the moment, you could join the list :)

But i only take positions for the desktop model at the moment.

Have a great day!

Tobias"

seedy53,
Reactions: BigJr48

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
well, i do not know but this is response yesterday, a email from Tobias

"Hello, thanks for your interest!

I have a ~12 months waiting list at the moment, you could join the list :)

But i only take positions for the desktop model at the moment.

Have a great day!

Tobias"
From my October 1 email from him:

You joined the list for both units (2.0 +510)
But i cant produce the 510 Musa at the moment because of a lack of materials and all the stocks are empty at these times. I can produce a small 510 batch, but i cant tell you when this will happen. I cant calculate the time right now for this, im very sorry. But i try to inform you early enough :)
Thanks a lot already for your patience! <3 I also need to sort out some things in my life to make a better progress in the future. At the moment im very limited with my sales in general.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Good morning my friends! I hope you all feeling well!

First at all I have to say that I´m very sorry that the waiting time is quite long right now.
I highly appreciate your patience and I will serve everyone on the list with a MUSA.

I might have to change the design of the portable MUSA because there is a lack of parts and everthing got very expensive.
But I will craft some more smaller batches of it before that happens.

Additionally my current life circumstances makes it not easy to do a fast progress and everything runs very slowly.
I will move back from the city into a smaller town next year, which allows me to put all my focus into my business.
The waiting time will go down drastically at this point.

Stay healthy <3 and have a great time you all!

Tobias

Axel_420

Is this a ball vape? If yes, what kind and how many spheres does it use?
What makes this vaporizer so tasty? Does the halogen bulb allow for better flavor retention during the session, perhaps at lower temperatures, and what is its vapor signature?
What about the extraction evenness?

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Is this a ball vape? If yes, what kind and how many spheres does it use?
What makes this vaporizer so tasty? Does the halogen bulb allow for better flavor retention during the session, perhaps at lower temperatures, and what is its vapor signature?
What about the extraction evenness?
Yes it has balls inside, but i havent counted them yet😅

The all glass heating element with golden contacts, combined with an own constructed ss316L stainless steel lampholder delivers the very best taste.

I dont know how to answer the question about the vapor signature. But I personally love it^^ and I exclusivly use my MUSA 2.0 and MUSA 510 since many years as my daily drivers.

It extracts the material very well, nevertheless i would recommend to stirr at least one time to get the full extraction. (Because its a 100% convection vaporizer)

Last edited:
Top Bottom