MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Has anyone who joined the waitlist after June 2021 received a Musa yet?
Hey bro, you are on the list for both units, and i couldnt produce the portable vape for some time now. Because of that I ignored the 3rd list in the hope to continuo with the portable version again, soon, but that didnt happen till now.

I should not have opened a waiting list for both units, but i couldnt know it at this time. The idea behind was to safe shipping costs for the customer.

Soon, i will produce a new MUSA 510 batch, and i will prior the list for both units, untill this 3rd list is empty.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Hey bro, you are on the list for both units, and i couldnt produce the portable vape for some time now. Because of that I ignored the 3rd list in the hope to continuo with the portable version again, soon, but that didnt happen till now.

I should not have opened a waiting list for both units, but i couldnt know it at this time. The idea behind was to safe shipping costs for the customer.

Soon, i will produce a new MUSA 510 batch, and i will prior the list for both units, untill this 3rd list is empty.
So, ignoring the 510 altogether, where am I on the desktop Musa list? Just an estimate on where I am works for me, no rush, just curious. Or do I need to email you and request placement on just the desktop list?

CanikUser19,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
So, ignoring the 510 altogether, where am I on the desktop Musa list? Just an estimate on where I am works for me, no rush, just curious. Or do I need to email you and request placement on just the desktop list?
I can offer everyone who is on the 3rd list to swap to the desktop list and I will serve this people first. Just leave me a message, in case and we will work it out. This people had the longest waiting time yet.

Last edited:
MUSA Vaporizer,

coolbreeze

Man o man, what a lovely vape! Tobias has really created something beautiful in the MUSA.

I've had my mahogany MUSA for a few days and have gotten it somewhat dialed-in. Really nice flavor, very even roast with a little spinning. I tend to roast fully so I find the effects heady but fairly balanced and powerful. Hits require a lengthier pull and are full but fluffy. Must be the halogen heater, it reminds me a lot of the Element Tabletop Vape in terms of vapor quality and high signature. The MUSA is not quite as powerful--and doesn't need to be--but it's much more adjustable as well as much handier.

I've been using a low-profile 18mm f-18mm f adapter to join the MUSA to an 18mm male joint with a basket screen, perfect for lower-temp, smaller loads:
IMG-8226.jpg
IMG-8228.jpg

Last edited:

seedy53

what price of the unit and shipped to the us? it is made d
for a water bong only, yes?

seedy53,

coolbreeze

what price of the unit and shipped to the us? it is made d
for a water bong only, yes?
It was about $450 with extra parts, shipped, and yes, it's designed pretty much for a waterpipe or j-hook. I've clipped a female-female adapter onto an 18mm male stem with basket and used it log-style. I've also used that setup on a waterpipe as a micro-bowl. Works great.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Which bowl do you use and recommend for the Musa?
The @VGOODIEZ injector chambers are great. I have a tall and a short, both with metal screens. I think I use the shorter one more often, but I have needed the tall one, too.

There's also one with a pass-through:

Radwin Bodnic

Which bowl do you use and recommend for the Musa?
I don't have a musa but I suggest you to try a two pieces bowl like the Herborizer gasket bowl.
You can build it for cheaper of course (see here and here).

@coolbreeze recommendations are certainly excellent and sufficient but I sometimes like the basket screen option with the herbo.

Axel_420

Thank you both, these are just the solutions I had been eyeing.

I was wondering if Joda would make a version of the WPA for CouchLog that is compatible with the Musa. Maybe it could be an even better solution than Herborizer's gasket bowl?

In the meantime, I take the opportunity to ask out of curiosity what is the temperature range that you use the most? And if you have any particular advice on how to make it work best.

coolbreeze

Thank you both, these are just the solutions I had been eyeing.

I was wondering if Joda would make a version of the WPA for CouchLog that is compatible with the Musa. Maybe it could be an even better solution than Herborizer's gasket bowl?
I have PMd him with a request; I will share if he can make one. @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd has made gorgeous ones for enanos and other vapes:

In the meantime, I take the opportunity to ask out of curiosity what is the temperature range that you use the most? And if you have any particular advice on how to make it work best.
It varies so much by load and the j-hook or rig I'm using, which bowl (depth). I mostly use mine between 7-9 on the dial, but I've gone up above 10 on occasion.

Top Bottom