• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I recently added an awesome addition to the Musa V2.

The little modification makes combustion impossible!

I really recommend it to every Musa V2 owner.
I will also try to ship some of the attatchemnts to @VGOODIEZ in the near future!

Let me give you an exact explanation what you need to do:

What you need:
- 1x Arizer basket screen
- 1x 15mm flat screen
- 1x 6mm glass bead
- 9x 3mm glass beads

Important to know:

- dont force the arizer basket into the ns 19 male glass joint. it has to fit without force, but keep in place by itself.
- the balls can spring out while you press them in, take care!
- press the 6mm glass ball into the middle of the arizer screen. This forms a fit in the center.
- you may need to pull out the glass heater tube a little bit, to make space for the arizer basket

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@MUSA Vaporizer That arizer cup filled with balls looks interesting,i have almost exactly the same (balls sandwiched between two arizer cups)thing used on the cold air intake on my glass balls log,but i use it to limit the airflow and also to add 500 mesh inbetween to filter particles :).
How does it work on the musa ,can you run it at lower power and still get the same results as without it ? Maybe also less hotspots ?
How tall is the v2 ? Are the glass joints standart lenght (120mm available in most chem supply shops) or you have to cut it to make it to that size ?

Abysmal Vapor,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Hello. Early pics of the v2 showed some exposed wiring. I saw some posts describing the fix but the pics have vanished! Can someone repost the wiring of the v2.5?

VapeEnthusiast,
Reactions: lazylathe

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I've been interested in one of these for some time now!

Unfortunately it seems that the maker only takes direct bank transfers and ships via the DHL slowboat which I know is quite backed up right now (I've had other shit waiting in Germany for a plane for 1 mo+ at this point).

Does anyone have experience buying a Musa and having it shipped to the US in the current conditions?

I'm thinking that waiting until things get better might be the smart move :\

VapeEnthusiast,

J-Kill9109

I've been interested in one of these for some time now!

Unfortunately it seems that the maker only takes direct bank transfers and ships via the DHL slowboat which I know is quite backed up right now (I've had other shit waiting in Germany for a plane for 1 mo+ at this point).

Does anyone have experience buying a Musa and having it shipped to the US in the current conditions?

I'm thinking that waiting until things get better might be the smart move :\
I bought one of these in February. It arrived in about 4 weeks which is what I was told. I would not worry about the trustworthiness of Tobias, he has been rock solid in my dealings. I broke the glass heater tube to my Musa and am having a bit of a time sourcing a new one that's in America. Tobias had mentioned that he found someone, but I still haven't heard from them about the tubes yet. Once I am able to get my hands on some more heater tubes this vape will probably become my go-to again. It's an amazing vape and it's beautiful as well.

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
I bought one of these in February. It arrived in about 4 weeks which is what I was told. I would not worry about the trustworthiness of Tobias, he has been rock solid in my dealings. I broke the glass heater tube to my Musa and am having a bit of a time sourcing a new one that's in America. Tobias had mentioned that he found someone, but I still haven't heard from them about the tubes yet. Once I am able to get my hands on some more heater tubes this vape will probably become my go-to again. It's an amazing vape and it's beautiful as well.
https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/dbv-ground-glass-wand-for-da-buddha/ This might work, Maybe.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer

Hello!

My glass heater tubes have a 17mm diameter. This one unfortunately has a 18mm diameter. (not sure if we can trust this measurement)

@J-Kill9109
I wrote that glassblower again and gave him your email adress. He can sell you the glass tube cut to the correct length already.
Keep me updated please!

@VapeEnthusiast
You will need a regular *** 9V 3A (output DC)*** power supply. For sure i can add you the EU power supply if you want.

For the information:
The power supply had a fix connection together with the temperature control box. My american customers had to use a little EU to US wallplug adapter in the past.
Now, you can connect every power supply to the temp. controll box.
I thought this is a more high-quailty solution for my US customers.

Last edited:

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
@MUSA Vaporizer thanks for jumping back in here!

What are the dimensions of the plug? Is 5.5 mm / 2.1 mm the standard?

Something like this?

J-Kill9109

Hello!

My glass heater tubes have a 17mm diameter. This one unfortunately has a 18mm diameter. (not sure if we can trust this measurement)

@J-Kill9109
I wrote that glassblower again and gave him your email adress. He can sell you the glass tube cut to the correct length already.
Keep me updated please!

@VapeEnthusiast
You will need a regular *** 9V 3A (output DC)*** power supply. For sure i can add you the EU power supply if you want.

For the information:
The power supply had a fix connection together with the temperature control box. My american customers had to use a little EU to US wallplug adapter in the past.
Now, you can connect every power supply to the temp. controll box.
I thought this is a more high-quailty solution for my US customers.
@MUSA Vaporizer I have just received an Email from him and will be setting up a purchase. Thank you so much for helping me source this piece!
@VapeEnthusiast the power supply I was given is one that works with a EU plug adapter. It's a nice power supply, if not a bit heavy duty. I sometimes have issues keeping the Musa on a table because the wire is very stiff and the supply likes to turn a little bit whipping the Musa if you aren't careful to set it right.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer I have just received an Email from him and will be setting up a purchase. Thank you so much for helping me source this piece!
@VapeEnthusiast the power supply I was given is one that works with a EU plug adapter. It's a nice power supply, if not a bit heavy duty. I sometimes have issues keeping the Musa on a table because the wire is very stiff and the supply likes to turn a little bit whipping the Musa if you aren't careful to set it right.

You are welcome! I'm happy that I could help you! :)

MUSA Vaporizer,

Likun

Hello again,

I've just found back to the thread.
As much as I could figure out there is a V2 version by now? What are the changes if I may ask and what's the price tag? (I'm from Germany also)
Is the vape only usable with a glass tool? It doesn't look like it can stand on it's own as the power attachment seems to be at the bottom.
In advance: I don't have an Instagram account so I can't contact the manufacturer there!

Edit:
Okay, I've read a few pages back. Changes as far as I can see are:
- smaller size factor
- impossible/harder to combust due to glass beads cooling thingy
- power cord is now at the bottom so the vape can't stand on it's own (Has to be used in a bubbler?)
Anything that I missed?

Last edited:
Top Bottom