MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I asked @MUSA Vaporizer if there were any updates to his latest batch of units, to which I was told "No"
He sent me this pic:
5etr7m.jpg

Now I see new solid core wires and a new nut on the power connector I think.
To me this is an update that people need to know about since it negates what has happened above in this thread.
Apparently a new update to how the glass is connected inside.

So a few updates that are important as this is a newer revision imo!

I have no issues with this new version but older versions should be updated or an update kit offered for those that can DIY.

@lazylathe listen. First at all you didn't ask me to post this picture

Second: the wires has no difference to the twisted ones. It's just an optical change to prevent pictures like AZN ones!
And the nut isn't new.
But I told you that in private message, why you telling something different now?(don't answer it, I really don't want to know it, because you do that since weeks!)

Last edited:
MUSA Vaporizer,

Azn2101

That's not true. the "older" version has no differnce in function. And I told you the nut isnt new as well. (The wires are only an optical update to prevent shitty pictures like AZN ones)
I told that to you!! but you creating your own truth.thats the way you doing since weeks in my thread.

And BTW, you didn't asked to make the picture public.

Lazylathe, you are no good human.
Get a life and leave my alone!

You know it might be best for your own interest to save screen shots and put them up yourself cause this'll be two times that what you've said something that contradicts what you say in a private message to what goes on your public page.

The dude has been on this forum way longer than me and you...Im pretty sure he doesn't make it his goal to come on FC just to bust balls. His actions have proved that he's more of a help than a "No good Human" to people on this Website on So many threads it would be hard to find one he doesn't contribute to or contributed in the past.

Him raising questions regarding the ongoing status of the updates to your product from it's potentially hazardous oversight would we completely logical to ask. And for Future Potential Customers to know the things that I and others did not would be a good thing also, that way they know exactly what they're getting when they buy.

I mean was there any mention to that change anywhere other than to @lazylathe ? In a private message and don't you think it would be goosed to out that information up with this newest batch you produced?

Was there a change in the unsealed male post to the adapter of some kind to make it so it completely draws from the air intake on the bottom?

lazylathe

Almost there...
@MUSA Vaporizer

We were chatting on Instagram and not in PM on FC and an update to any part should be mentioned as it is an improvement in the device.
You did NOT say the picture should not be posted either while we were chatting. You seemed perfectly happy to provide me with a picture...

Also your continued use of the excuse that you changed the wires due to " AZN posting shitty pictures"
This is your picture so I thought it would be a great idea to let the community know updates are being made.

It seems as if we have a different view on everything...
Especially since I said the updates are excellent and are a good upgrade to your vaporizer.

And lastly, as I have said to you many times in the past weeks...
Make a public post to ask AZN to send you his vape for repair. Make everything visibke to the community that you want to fix it for him and all this will go away.
It is the right thing to do imo.

EDIT:
Your unsolicited, nasty PM to me on FC yesterday prompted me to post the updates for you. Being nice will get you far in the world.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
@MUSA Vaporizer
@lazylathe

Tell you what!? How about stopping the arguing and rather consider a more constructive aproach? :nod:

Returning a broken vape to have it fixed is no problem at all, if the customer is located over here, within the EU. Postage is low (about € 16,- tracked and insured for one way, or € 9,- w/o tracking & insurance) and turnaround time is about a week. Done in a breeze! No questions asked!

The customer being located in the US or Canada on the other hand, that means prohibitively high costs for postage: i.e. € 50,- uninsured & w/o tracking or € 80,- insured and with tracking. This is for one way only. Even if both parties share the costs for postage, this means customer and manufacturer have to churn out € 80,- each, for a repair, that could in most cases be done within a few minutes and negligible costs for spare parts. And then there's the turnaround time, which can take up to a month easily, sending a unit to and fro from one continent to the other. And this is without even considering additional costs for tariffs from the customs office and other problems, like the possibility of the vape getting lost or confiscated by customs office.

For big manufacturers like Epic Vape, who sell hundreds of units each year, costs for repair and international postage might even out. For a very small manufacturer like Tobias on the other hand, these costs might easily become prohibitive.

So... what Tobias needs, is a local agent in the US or Canada, to maybe do the repairs for his US/Canada customers in return for a agreed on fee and local postage costs from Tobias ;)

Lazylathe on the other hand, does Cloud Evo repairs, if I remember correctly and is an accomplished Log builder himself :D

So...

Ever considered working together on this, instead of bashing each others heads in? Maybe the MUSA's overall design could even profit from such a colaboration :clap:

:shrug::sherlock:;pd;

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This bickering has to stop. I really don't want to hand out warning points, but @lazylathe, our rule is:
  • Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved.
This isn't limited to PMs on FC for reasons that should be obvious. It doesn't matter what your motives are.

@MUSA Vaporizer, although you edited the comment out, you clearly violated our Be Nice rule, and it's evident in a later quote.

@Azn2101, please leave moderating to moderators. Telling @MUSA Vaporizer how he should behave isn't helpful.

@blokenoname, while your comments are on target and even helpful, I also have to ask you to leave moderating to moderators.

I appreciate that some of you feel that @MUSA Vaporizer is not behaving as he should, but this is not a good reason to keep posting accusations and innuendo. It's not our job to police how any manufacturer behaves. If there is outright fraud we ban the manufacturer, and we've had to do that in the past. If it is a disagreement like this one, we do not take sides, we just enforce our rules and try to keep things civil.

I haven't given anyone a point, but I won't hesitate the next time I have to come back to this thread for this issue.

Azn2101

@pakalolo I understand.

@MUSA Vaporizer did you change the Male post so cold air is not being sucked directly into the material from above the bulb? If you did how so cause in it's current state it has no real viable "Dry" option and can only be used with your 19/26 attachment thru water for a sealed airpath.

Azn2101,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Hey guys,

the last in stock Musa is waiting for his new owner, ready to ship!
Just pm me here or in instagram.

have a nice weekend :)

Edit: check out my new milkshot video on Instagram!:love: What do you think about it?

@pakalolo I understand.

@MUSA Vaporizer did you change the Male post so cold air is not being sucked directly into the material from above the bulb? If you did how so cause in it's current state it has no real viable "Dry" option and can only be used with your 19/26 attachment thru water for a sealed airpath.

You need to use it the correct way. It works well for all my other customers. Maybe try your second 14.5 to 18.8 adapter. Or reshape the elb a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Azn2101

You need to use it the correct way. It works well for all my other customers. Maybe try your second 14.5 to 18.8 adapter. Or reshape the elb a little bit.

Could you please show me the correct way in a video on the thread?

Cause I mean we both see that there isn't a full seal right?

No ELB

ELB In

General side by side comparison to show the ELB system is to long for the adapter to fit with the post in.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
No Musa has a tight seal at this connection. This is to prevent sticking the glass together.
When I do this at home, I have a 95% airtight connection. That works perfectly fine. No cold air gets sucked in.
Check your other adapter or reshape the elb a little bit to make the gap closer.

Edit:
I can see on your picture that the top of your elb isn't closed 100% that makes the elb even longer and less fitting into the connection.

MUSA Vaporizer,

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker

No ELB

ELB In

General side by side comparison to show the ELB system is to long for the adapter to fit with the post in.
Looks like the elb should go into the male joint by inverting the elb, If elb fits in there. This should allow the female adapter to fit and seal the air path. You might need smaller elb's.

Vaporooni,
Reactions: Xclerk

Azn2101

Looks like the elb should go into the male joint by inverting the elb, If elb fits in there. This should allow the female adapter to fit and seal the air path. You might need smaller elb's.

That's what I thought too when buying the MUSA but that is only in the old/original design that has since been updated to house the ELB in the 19/26 adapter and cannot fit inside the stem.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
That's what I thought too when buying the MUSA but that is only in the old/original design that has since been updated to house the ELB in the 19/26 adapter and cannot fit inside the stem.

Vapexhale changed the size of the elb. The new elbs didn't fit into the male glastube anymore. But that only led me to a better version of the musa, because now I could shorten the male tube and the musa doesn't get dirty (oily) anymore on the top male part.

@Azn2101 as I told you : close the lid of the elb 100%, reshape the elb a little bit, test your other adapter. This will solve your problem. It's maybe done with only closing the lid

MUSA Vaporizer,

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker

No ELB

ELB In

Take the cap to the elb and put it into the stem. You might have to reshape the cap, So it fits in the stem tight. This will keep the herb from falling into the stem. Now pack the herb into the female adapter and this should work. You will see the herb heating up now.

Vaporooni,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@MUSA Vaporizer

Do you know when they changed their ELB's?
Curious to know as I recently bought a pack of ELB's and they are identical to my original EVO ELB from their Indiegogo campaign.

I will also ask in the VapexHale thread to try and get more details.
My pack may have been old stock.

EDIT:

I have asked in the VXL thread and no changes have ben made to the ELB's as the bamboo 18.8mm joint has not changed through their generations. I have owned all 3 generations and all ELB's are interchangeable. Only changes made were to the bamboo tube to accommodate the new oil/concentrate tube.

Are you buying direct from VXL or from another supplier?

Last edited:
lazylathe,
Reactions: Azn2101

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer

Do you know when they changed their ELB's?
Curious to know as I recently bought a pack of ELB's and they are identical to my original EVO ELB from their Indiegogo campaign.

I will also ask in the VapexHale thread to try and get more details.
My pack may have been old stock.

EDIT:

I have asked in the VXL thread and no changes have ben made to the ELB's as the bamboo 18.8mm joint has not changed through their generations. I have owned all 3 generations and all ELB's are interchangeable. Only changes made were to the bamboo tube to accommodate the new oil/concentrate tube.

Are you buying direct from VXL or from another supplier?

I was sure I read that in the Evo thread about 2 years ago. I just did a research but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm wrong!
I don't buy them from vapexhale since I live in the EU. They get imported from an other person.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I was sure I read that in the Evo thread about 2 years ago. I just did a research but couldn't find it. Maybe I'm wrong!
I don't buy them from vapexhale since I live in the EU. They get imported from an other person.

Maybe use another name for them when they come from you?
Your product and you can call them whatever you want.

When you said " VXL changed them", you are telling customers that you are using VXL ELB's when in fact you are not using VXL products.

You also need to let your customers know that your version of the ELB is different from VXL and if they use the VXL ELB's they will need to modify them to work with your vape.

Good tips I think!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Maybe use another name for them when they come from you?
Your product and you can call them whatever you want.

When you said " VXL changed them", you are telling customers that you are using VXL ELB's when in fact you are not using VXL products.

You also need to let your customers know that your version of the ELB is different from VXL and if they use the VXL ELB's they will need to modify them to work with your vape.

Good tips I think!

@lazylathe I buy them as vapexhale elbs in a big vape shop. So everything is fine.

Hey guys, I have news for you.

I recently had to quit my job because the pressure at work made me sick. I am a person who needs his freedom as well. the thought of living his entire life destined to live was a grief to me as a child and I had no good hopes for the future. Now after 13 years as an employee, I had to pull the emergency brake, because my health has suffered greatly and I saw no more sense in life. So I quit my job and have been feeling much better since then. Now i will use all my new energy and time to archieve financal independence.
So guys please let us continue this friendly and nice without negativity :)

For a long time a design change of my musa has been hanging around my head, now I finally had the time and energy to really deal with it. and now the musa v2 was created in the last weeks. same technology as the musa v1, just packed differently. I am now proud to introduce you my new musa design!

Last edited:

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
ELB size is definitively variable:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-480#post-965009

However, the real problem isn't so much the size of the ELB itself, but tolerances regarding the inner diameter of the glass joint. Outer diameter has to be exact for obvious reasons, but inner diameter sadly varies from batch to batch, even from the same manufacturer.

No clue, where my last extant ELB got away to, but I found an older ELB screen, that I mutilated a while ago for use as a cover for a halogen heater. Still does its job for a demonstration here:

All joints shown are NS 18,8/26mm DIN 12249. No way to get the ELB into the two joints from an older batch shown to the right. Fits perfectly into the ones on the left, which are from another batch. So...

33eskyx.jpg

rjnnt1.jpg

dbi6gz.jpg

Maybe a flat screen is the better way to go here anyway.

@MUSA Vaporizer
MUSA V2 looks great :D :tup:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@MUSA Vaporizer

There must be a change in your glass stems then since no changes have been made to the ELB's.

As @blokenoname has mentioned above. With regards to tolerances, those are o,1mm+-, so not a huge variance! Totally agree it is with the glass.

Good luck with your new venture and good luck with your health!

As for V2, it looks good! Lots of insulation from the wood for those dense hits!

Modnote: Edited to remove comments not helpful to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
lazylathe,
Reactions: Azn2101

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer

There must be a change in your glass stems then since no changes have been made to the ELB's.

As @blokenoname has mentioned above. With regards to tolerances, those are o,1mm+-, so not a huge variance! Totally agree it is with the glass.

Good luck with your new venture and good luck with your health!

As for V2, it looks good! Lots of insulation from the wood for those dense hits!

Modnote: Edited to remove comments not helpful to the thread.

@lazylathe In the evo-thread i can see the tolerance of the elb is close to 1mm in lenght.(not 0,1mm as you say) and that is very much. But for sure the glass has a tolerance,too. but enough to this now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elb did a very nice job on my musa v1 but i think i wont use it again in my v2.
i may offer a little water attachment optional (like a bubbler) in my webshop instead of a mouthpiece. what do you guys think about this option? in general you only need to buy an elb to use the musa v2 as mouthpiece version.
as we saw in the past, you can be very creative with the musa. kinda everything can get connected to it.

Tell me your thoughts! im looking forward to your answers!

MUSA Vaporizer,

Sativapo

A clear dry stem option would be nice for those who are more on the dry side. Ideally vapcap compatibility (that would be a big selling point) or a similar metallic and/or wood stem option.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
A clear dry stem option would be nice for those who are more on the dry side. Ideally vapcap compatibility (that would be a big selling point) or a similar metallic and/or wood stem option.

i mostly use my bubbler dry.

a normal mouthpiece indeed is a nice feature, but if you use your vaporizer at your desk anyways, the most comfortway is with a bubbler, in my opinion (with or without water). But this is just my personal preference.

Last edited:
MUSA Vaporizer,
Reactions: Sativapo
Top Bottom