MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Manufacturer
I had missed this until now. Looks good...and is in Europe!

but... why was the power socket moved to the bottom ??

It was the smartest way for my design concept.
The Musa 2.0 is much smaller now, and wouldnt stand by itself.
The housing serves now as handlebar, stand and it is beautiful to look at^^
Additonally the power cord prevents the Musa 2.0 from rolling away on the table.

Haze Mister

Ah, OK. I don't have time to read all the thread. I read at the beginning that there would not be any special glass parts and that all the glass is easily repleaceable with standard pieces. Is this still the case?

MUSA Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Exactly, but the heating glass tube needs to get cut in lenght. ( Works with a 5 dollar glass cutting tool)

I also found a glassblower located in the US who can sell the Musa 2.0 glass replacementparts, but i am still wainting for a confirm at this point.

LabPong

Dear MUSA........... I have been watching my friend Jimi online ripping huge hits with his and this has furthered my interest with full desire to purchase a Musa2 now! lol

When will you have more ready to sell, or are they available now? Am I correct to assume you make them in batches and only sell when they are ready? I am in the US.

Thanks for any updated info.

MUSA Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Dear MUSA........... I have been watching my friend Jimi online ripping huge hits with his and this has furthered my interest with full desire to purchase a Musa2 now! lol

When will you have more ready to sell, or are they available now? Am I correct to assume you make them in batches and only sell when they are ready? I am in the US.

Thanks for any updated info.
Hello! Thank you very much for your interest!

Im currently sold out but i will start working on the new batch in about 1 week!
I can hopefully provide new Musa vapes in about 1-2 months from now on. Im very excited for the work!

@LabPong Please send me your email adress in a private message if you want to get on my waiting list :) <3

LabPong

I bailed out of the line......when I found out the full cost. The manu suggests getting a couple extra parts.....but the package would be $480+.

Too bad, I wanted to try this vape but with that sticker shock....I can not justify this compared to my other high end glass based vapes at a much lower cost....and in some cases....1/5th the cost.

Maybe in the future things will change......?

Top Bottom