• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

Sativapo

Some suggestions :D

2l8ff4y.jpg

29qmyyp.jpg
I have some nice J-hooks but the vapcap compatibility looks like a lot of fiddling and part hunting.

Sativapo,

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
I have some nice J-hooks but the vapcap compatibility looks like a lot of fiddling and part hunting.

A J-hook might be the easiest 3rd party solution.

The Vapcap adapter is quite simple. A piece of 11mm thin walled ss tubing with a crimp to serve as a stop for the Vapcap tip, a clipring on the outside to serve as a stop for the adapter and an high temp o-ring for sealing. The lower part that goes into the glass joint is slighty oval, so that it has a friction fit with the glass. Add and remove as need be.
Tobias could easily make some of these and supply them with a v2 unit.

Both ideas doesn't work with the musa :(
The J-hook should work with the v2 and a flat screen below its joint. The OG MUSA might be a bit heavy for that.

The Vapcap adapter would demand, that you place the bulb maybe 0,5 cm lower within the joint, so that the adapter can be inserted.

blokenoname,
Reactions: Sativapo

Terweedator

Wow! This MUSAV2 looks pretty sick! Love the all wood look!
If I can give my two cents to the discussion, I think that it's a good idea to offer a straight (cooling?)stem solution, other than the bong/bubbler one. I'm using the Arizer Cyclon bowl, maybe a 18F/18F adapter would work better, and a 18M stem with basket screen and that works pretty well for me.

@MUSA Vaporizer I can't wait to see the further developements of the Musa and hopefully a new thread about your other project too! :D

Terweedator

58749564_1273343766147303_7688563459531470602_n.jpg
Here a photo of how I'm using my MUSA "straight" and I like it a lot : the Arizer bowl works as great as the cooling stems from RastaBuddhaTao. I skip between the two stems as you see in this pic with the drydrotube (on the right ) for huge rips! Probably a 18F/18F adapter would work the same but I like the fact that you can grab the Arizer bowl without problems even when hot thanks to the black rubber and I can use it with bubblers or bong too with male to male adapters loading the herb in the bowl ( how it meant to be actually).
Loving my MUSA! Big thanks @MUSA Vaporizer for making such spectacular vape!:rockon:

DBA

So my MUSA broke a while back. Put it away and after reading this thread tried to fix it and it's like new! I love it. Turned out to be a loose wire. Any chance for an upgrade kit of some kind to the V2?

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
So my MUSA broke a while back. Put it away and after reading this thread tried to fix it and it's like new! I love it. Turned out to be a loose wire. Any chance for an upgrade kit of some kind to the V2?

Hello! Great to hear that you could fix it! And great to hear that you still love it!
Could you tell me which wire you are talking about?

MUSA Vaporizer,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
It seems very strange that it lays down on it's side now. Do you only turn it on to use it?

The heater has enough distance to the ground without the stand. its no Problem to lay it down on wood for example. well i would not suggest laying it down without stand on syntetic materials.
But let me show you the stand it comes with :)

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
That's pretty cool! Much more stable this way. Don't want it tipping over, that's for sure. It looks very sleek. It's interesting how it started with a concealed connector inside the wood to now an exposed one that protrudes from the wood. I'll bet the wood stays much cooler this way

DBA

@MUSA Vaporizer About which wire in particular I am not sure yet, I fiddled a bit with it until it works, then when I screw it in it stops working, then if I loosen it a little it will work again. So I'm guessing its a loose contact but sadly haven't pinpointed it yet. Also, if I transport it at all it requires fixing, currently (I did move it this weekend, has to unscrew and stuff at the location to fix it and when I came home again as well). I dont move it that often but it would be good if anyone had this to know how to fix it permanently (and in a safe manner :)).

Last edited:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer About which wire in particular I am not sure yet, I fiddled a bit with it until it works, then when I screw it in it stops working, then if I loosen it a little it will work again. So I'm guessing its a loose contact but sadly haven't pinpointed it yet. Also, if I transport it at all it requires fixing, currently (I did move it this weekend, has to unscrew and stuff at the location to fix it and when I came home again as well). I dont move it that often but it would be good if anyone had this to know how to fix it permanently (and in a safe manner :)).

Could you send me pictures of the inner in detail? So we can find out which part it is. Thanks!
Maybe Instagram would be the easiest way!

DBA

After a bit of a chat with @MUSA Vaporizer in regards to my troubles, and replacing the bulb after knocking over my bubbler with water in it (which killed my old bulb) all seems well. So it may just have been that my bulb was getting dodgy. I also asked for his help in regards to getting new bulbs (I like to have backups ready to go) and he linked me straight to the supplier instead of trying to make some money of that, which I really appreciate. Just wanted to give some insight in MY experience dealing with Musa Vaporizer, which does not mimic certain other experiences I've seen here on the forums with Musa Vaporizer. I love my Musa and have absolutely nothing to complain about. If any problems were to arise I would not hesitate to contact Tobias (Musa Vaporizer) again. If it somehow were to break, I would gladly buy a new one, too. Not that would be necessary with this very easily repairable design :-D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@MUSA Vaporizer
It would be awesome to see the Musa evolution ! Having my own DIY take on the Halo-log theme have led me trough many different configurations,so i am more than curious about yours .
I would say that the new Musa is kind of what i've pictured only as an idea named Halo-Wand in my thread ,but only that the wood is larger / closer to the heater than i imagined.
Smaller is always better ,but is still the plug out of the airpath like in the old one ?

Last edited:

Logic

Old Skool Member ‘10
Love the idea of the halogen bulb-design! I actually really want one of these... My AroMed has treated me very well, and I prefer log vapes. It’s the best of both worlds!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
The journey started with a kind of magic fligh launch box vape. I sadly could not find any pictures of my mflb kind of vape but it worked well!

After that experience, i wanted to create a desktop vaporizer (the battery life of portable vaporizer fucked me up since years at this point! :D
And my very first desktop unit was born!
The heating element was inside the glass heater tube. A well working vape as well! (first picture)

After i had that personal success i tried to improve my vape in design at first, and this unit came out:
In this vape i had the heating wire wraped around the glass heater tube and the airflow was 100% glass.
The heater core was wraped with high temperature heating material and a ceramic insulation.
Worked well,too but the unit itself got really hot on the housing!

(i really loved that vape, but it wasnt perfect yet!)

I tried to determine the hot housing and placed the heating elemint again inside the glass tube!
The origin musa design was born!

The vape worked well, but still i felt that there is some more improvement possible!

I tried to make my vape as clean as possible. I realised that the Aromed was the only medicinal vaporizer and i changed to the aromed heating element.
The Musa was born.

After some very successfull years with the Musa V1 i developed the Musa V2.

yeswecann

Does it produce hella bright light while in use? I'm not sure I want to interupt the atmosphere whilst watching a movie, etc.

yeswecann,
Top Bottom