ModPod Labs JetPack Expansion for StemPod

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
Hey PodHeads and FC fam, Dan here again.

We have something pretty neat cooking, and we are finally ready to start showing it off.

Introducing JetPack: the butane Expansion Pack for StemPod

Simply replace the 510 deck with this insert and you have converted your 510 vape into a full convection, on demand butane vaporizer! You can use this with any stem, my favorites are the cooling stem, the hook, and of course with a WPA. Whether you want a cheap way to try out more vaporizing styles, or you just want to be able to StemPod when the power is out, you don't want to wait for batteries to charge, or the occasional camping trip.

We have opened up pre-orders on the site with a promotional price of $24.99, if this interests you you can pre-order here:

https://modpodlabs.com/product/jetpack/

Glass pictured is supplied from SneakyPete, but first run units will have glass supplied by StickyBrickLabs.
The prototype pictured in the preorder page is 3d printed resin, but the final version will most likely be made of Viton.

A7XFREAK674

@a7xVapes
Hey as some of you may know I got my hands on one of the early 3d concept prints for the jetpack (with the provision I provide the stem and did some.. well a lot of sanding to get everything to fit.) I've been enjoying the learning curve as haven't had the chance to use a sticky brick prior to this. I made a little demo video earlier and I apologize in advance if the video doesn't work seamlessly. Thanks for watching!
(link here for youtube video)

Attempt to embed video below. (Again I'm not sure if this is correct and any advice would be much appreciated)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uNgU98IiT80" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TeaCup

Well this seems like an exercise in futility................but has anyone tried this? Have a Si and never knew this existed. It actually looks pretty cool if it works well:

EXPANSION-PACKS.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG-9688-1-scaled2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

TeaCup,

Gdash

Well this seems like an exercise in futility................but has anyone tried this? Have a Si and never knew this existed. It actually looks pretty cool if it works well:

EXPANSION-PACKS.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG-9688-1-scaled2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I purchased one a while back, it works well. I really liked the flared intake so much that I took it off the jetpack and stuck it on a 18M to 14F reducer with an o ring. I use it with an injector bowl and water piece.

On its own it's nothing special, but it's a good way to convert it to a butane device on the cheap.

Gdash,
Reactions: TeaCup
Top Bottom