• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Ahh I get it now. Cool.
MiniVAP getting interested. :)

Love that glass, is it RooR? No labels.
RooR love it but it is crazy money > 500 CDN

Yes, it is the RooR Vapor model. I have the vape part somewhere still. It's a clone of the OG Herborizer but the perc is much smoother as it has numerous small holes, the Herbo glass has 4 huge hikes as a perc.

I picked it up on Kijiji about 7 years ago for CAD$200!!

JollyGreenGiant

Talk to me about flavor and the Teflon vap. I hear it’s supposed to be good from users/fans - but how good is it really - especially compared to other leading vapes?

Anyone own other vapes known for having particularly good flavor (TinyMight, DynaVap, Tafee Bowle, Herborizer Ti, etc) that can offer up their opinion on how they compare? Is this truly better, and if so - how much better is it really?

The Teflon part makes me a little uncomfortable. If you have a pet bird/parrot and overheat a Teflon pan, the fumes will kill them…. I know it’s supposed to be safe for humans - but if the heated vapor from a Teflon pan kills a bird in minutes (even if your windows are open and your range hood on) then I’m not sure I want to be sucking it in day after day, year after year.

JOHN GALT

Talk to me about flavor and the Teflon vap. I hear it’s supposed to be good from users/fans - but how good is it really - especially compared to other leading vapes?

Anyone own other vapes known for having particularly good flavor (TinyMight, DynaVap, Tafee Bowle, Herborizer Ti, etc) that can offer up their opinion on how they compare? Is this truly better, and if so - how much better is it really?

The Teflon part makes me a little uncomfortable. If you have a pet bird/parrot and overheat a Teflon pan, the fumes will kill them…. I know it’s supposed to be safe for humans - but if the heated vapor from a Teflon pan kills a bird in minutes (even if your windows are open and your range hood on) then I’m not sure I want to be sucking it in day after day, year after year.

They also offer an "all glass" option that is a little less, that's on my "short list" although it keeps getting longer!

Last edited:
JOHN GALT,
Reactions: ataxian

monochord71

Dynavap shouldn't be in that category, first hit is usually nice, the rest...not great.

I have a vapexhale EVO, which is no slouch in the flavor department and the teflon miniVAP easily beats it. Before I got the miniVAP the EVO was my benchmark for superior flavor. The glass core miniVAP is on par with the EVO, but might actually have a small edge there, too. I recently got an Oldhead Hot Rod, very different but probably the only one I have tried that approaches the teflon miniVAP for flavor.

There's not many videos of the miniVAP that really show what it can do.

monochord71

nice video @monochord71 ! was that with a basket? or a full core?
A full basket of Comatose OG (strain name doesn't lie lol) last night before bed.

My most recent acquisition is an Oldhead Hot Rod and I've gotta say the glass core miniVAP has no trouble whatsoever keeping up with a heavy-hitting 'heat injector' style ball vape.

MinnBobber

———————————————
This is my comments, not Jolly GG::::
I have had my miniVAPs for 10 years and they continue to hold down the #1 spot on my vape station. I value flavor and ease of use and efficiency/full extraction sand usually mini dose.

DynaVap performs way above it’s weight class but you can’t break the laws of physics😀
It has decent flavor but not in the same ballpark as the MiniVAP.

I have had a Tafee Bowle for over a year and the flavor IS in the same ballpark. I actually have used it more often than the mV because it is ready to use almost immediately.
When I have more time and want the absolute best flavor. it is miniVAP time!

Finessseee

Does anyone know what the usual discount is on 4/20 for the Minivap? Is it 20% off? More or less?

DynaVap performs way above it’s weight class but you can’t break the laws of physics😀
It has decent flavor but not in the same ballpark as the MiniVAP.

I have had a Tafee Bowle for over a year and the flavor IS in the same ballpark. I actually have used it more often than the mV because it is ready to use almost immediately.
When I have more time and want the absolute best flavor. it is miniVAP time!
Do you have the Teflon or glass core MV? Do you prefer one over the other?

Can someone link me the standard / best option for a 18MM WPA? I’m ordering a MV soon and want to have a full list of accessories prepared ahead of time.

monochord71

My afternoon plans got cancelled so I'm getting myself sauteed to a fine crisp on some really delicious smelling Dosi Sherbert here as soon as I'm done with lunch. Maybe I'll do a teflon vs glass side-by-side video lol. If I'm lucky I'll recover from that in time to edit it into something watchable before the day is done.

Finessseee

My afternoon plans got cancelled so I'm getting myself sauteed to a fine crisp on some really delicious smelling Dosi Sherbert here as soon as I'm done with lunch. Maybe I'll do a teflon vs glass side-by-side video lol. If I'm lucky I'll recover from that in time to edit it into something watchable before the day is done.
That would be dope! You make some killer side by side videos that we all appreciate. Digging the style.

I'll echo @Finessseee as I watch tracking updates for my Teflon core which oughta arrive before too long!
Sounds hype! I’m tempted to get the Limited Edition Fuschia model around 4/20…

Finessseee,

Finessseee

... just don't ask me if I actually needed it though... :)
Oh you most definitely need it. How else will you cope with VAS? I try to rationalize all my vape purchases one way or another. What color did you get?

Mine are all Teflon core.
I have never wanted more hard hitting than what they provide.
I have tried glass and it still has excellent taste/ beats almost all vapes but not needed for my use.
Nice nice Teflon core definitely is what I’m going for. Do you have the standard black and silver models? I’ve yet to see any LE colored MVs. The Fuchsia LE is calling my name lol

Finessseee,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Favorite color MiniVAP? I’m tempted to order the Fuchsia this April.
I'm partial to the ocean but the brown is also nice. one thing you may not know about limited editions is that you can do some customization, at least I think you use to be able to but not sure if they are still doing it??? but anyway you can pick your min and max temp. not sure MiniVAP is still doing this or if there is a additional charge/wait time. might be something you want to email them and ask if it interests you

Finessseee

I'm partial to the ocean but the brown is also nice. one thing you may not know about limited editions is that you can do some customization, at least I think you use to be able to but not sure if they are still doing it??? but anyway you can pick your min and max temp. not sure MiniVAP is still doing this or if there is a additional charge/wait time. might be something you want to email them and ask if it interests you
Good to know thanks for that. Quick question, is the MV Teflon core considered on demand once it’s heated up? As in it won’t cook your herb in between hits? Someone suggested a TinyMight over MV for this purpose, but I feel like the MV is a better overall device.. thoughts on this comparison?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
don't have my MV yet to compare but when I asked if it was best to load, heat then hit or heat, load then hit?? I was answered with this
With the glass core I'd let it heat up with the lid off, then pop the lid on (w/ loaded basket in the flexicone) when it's ready to go. I honestly didn't even really check to see how warm the basket and its contents get if left sitting as it heats up. I assumed that hybrid heating is going to start cooking it somewhere along the line before you hit it.

With the teflon core I just load it and let it heat up fully assembled. I did check this one and it doesn't even get noticeably warm until you start pulling air through it with your inhale.

Tweakz

I think I didn't use my minivap quite correctly and because of this I formed a false opinion about this great device. Since I had a glass core to get big blows, I should have reached the temperature after it reached, in my case it is the maximum -red, still hold it for up to 8-10 minutes in a heated state ?? Damn, I regretted selling it to my friend... but I can buy minivap again for my collection

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ahh I get it now. Cool.
MiniVAP getting interested. :)

Love that glass, is it RooR? No labels.
RooR love it but it is crazy money > 500 CDN
@lazylathe know’s CANNABIS use more than. Most bipedal mammal’s!
The MINI-VAP is da kine flavor producer in the sphere of vaping!
I read a book from across da pond or Ocean from the east to a island CIVILIZATION by CD’s I believe?
“ A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR MAKE’S THE SUGAR GO DOWN “ = MARY POPPINS (read has a child)
If your a FLAVOR CHASER da MINIVAP is 4-U!

Top Bottom