MiniVAP Vaporizer

Djsleepy

No. And there's no such thing as "4/7 temperatures" - it's either 4 or 7.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-21-at-4-12-40-PM.png
See above

are you changing from Canadian dollar to US dollar @Djsleepy ??? vaporific doesn't have 7 temp right now but will with their next order, as well as they offer a fc discount though I don't know specifically if it applies to the MiniVAP, you have to email him to ask according to his signature on his fc account
See above my Bad once again

monochord71

Thery're not just some random reseller, they're minivap's official north american sales reps. They're not price-gougers. Also: I've had excellent service and fast, helpful email replies from 'em. Highly recommended.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Also: I've had excellent service and fast, helpful email replies from 'em. Highly recommended.
I would have to agree, though I've only had emails so far they answered all my questions within hours of me sending and even off business hours. I get a Vgoodiez level of cs from them so I hope the rest of the service from them is as stellar.

Bad Dog,

monochord71

Anyone got any tips?
Don't use both at the same time! :myday:

And yes, give the glass core extra heat-soak time. Don't pay TOO much attention to the temperature light when it starts flashing after a long hit, either. Also: you really need a WPA and some kind of water piece to fully appreciate the glass core's scary capabilities.

MinnBobber

What’s the best WPA for the Minivap? Is there an undisputed goat water pipe adapter for water filtration?
I love my miniVAPs but dislike their WPA with that tiny attachment point.
I like the Delta3DStudio wpa much better with its
wide attachment base and like the flexibility for giving a range of use for j-hook or bubbler.
It also serves as a heat insulator for the cover and an ergonomic grip for the cover, like the OXO oversized grips kitchen tools.
I assist some senior vets and they all love the Delta3DStudio wpa.

Both types have their supporters.
———————-
@FlyingLow likes to rip it big time but I find it works great for flavor chasing sippers too (micro dosing small loads). Versatile for both types of users imo.

Have had mine about 10 years, and best purchase ever as many other vapes have come and gone from my vape station.

101 ways to use it too.

happynomoretobacco

maybe let them warm up longer than the ready light says so, up to 10 minutes especially if you want the most intense hits with the glass core
I thought it shutdown after ten minutes?
And is it true that mv makes some singing noise?
For just using at home is the " only
ac-version" good enough?

happynomoretobacco,
Reactions: MinnBobber

Bad Dog

or pressing any buttons
that's a good tip, didn't realize you could use the button to reset the timer. but I do have one question about letting it heat soak that perhaps you can answer for me. do you load, turn it on and wait? or turn it on, wait and then load? or does it not matter?

monochord71

do you load, turn it on and wait? or turn it on, wait and then load? or does it not matter?
With the glass core I'd let it heat up with the lid off, then pop the lid on (w/ loaded basket in the flexicone) when it's ready to go. I honestly didn't even really check to see how warm the basket and its contents get if left sitting as it heats up. I assumed that hybrid heating is going to start cooking it somewhere along the line before you hit it.

With the teflon core I just load it and let it heat up fully assembled. I did check this one and it doesn't even get noticeably warm until you start pulling air through it with your inhale.

nitro

After about a year with the minivap it is still one of my absolute favorites. My preferred way of using it is dry with the flexicone plus directly attached to the mini sticky bubbler from sticky bricks. The end of the flexicone fits perfectly in the bubbler. I can really recommend this combination.

MinnBobber

I thought it shutdown after ten minutes?
And is it true that mv makes some singing noise?
For just using at home is the " only
ac-version" good enough?
Big yes. For home use AC puck is all you need.

It just limits your ability to move around BUT when heat soaked you can shut it off, unplug cord, and go elsewhere and still get a couple good hits😉

condition

Regarding the selling price, I got it for 322 euros from the manufacturer's and it is the Portable, Teflon-Glass and it is indeed 4 or 7 temperatures model. That is how its listed. It is the most expensive option from the portables collection and if you select to show prices in USD it is listed as 366.65.

condition,
Reactions: Djsleepy

monochord71

It is the most expensive option from the portables collection and if you select to show prices in USD it is listed as 366.65.
No, not even close.

It is as if people are just pulling up random numbers or aren't able to use drop-down menus....

271487957-3165098297143374-5434618349490248620-n.jpg

monochord71,

Bad Dog

when it says 7 to 4 temps, does it mean those units can toggle between having 7 or 4 settings at the users discretion?

Bad Dog,

monochord71

when it says 7 to 4 temps, does it mean those units can toggle between having 7 or 4 settings at the users discretion?
The 7 temperature version can be switched into 4 temperature mode, where the three intermittent temperatures are switched off.

Not even remotely close to the most expensive option...which is the custom colors:

Screen-Shot-2022-01-23-at-9-50-38-AM.png

monochord71,
Reactions: Bad Dog

condition

I clearly typed the most expensive option from the portables collection which is what I ordered
ortable-Vaporizer-mini-VAP-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer-Vaporizer-shop-mini-VAP-and-1.png

condition,

Bad Dog

clearly something strange is going on but for the life of me I can't understand why people are getting different prices. @condition what does the charge on your credit card for the purchase come out to??? is it the same as the price listed on the site that comes up for you or is it more?

Bad Dog,

Djsleepy

Regarding the selling price, I got it for 322 euros from the manufacturer's and it is the Portable, Teflon-Glass and it is indeed 4 or 7 temperatures model. That is how its listed. It is the most expensive option from the portables collection and if you select to show prices in USD it is listed as 366.65.
Looks like error fixed ; you got for $77 cheaper!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

condition

indeed looks like an error that benefited me, I now checked it from my work's PC and the price of the Teflon portable with 4-7 temp settings is 390 euros. However a week ago I paid and charged 322 euros. Who the f@ck knows, I checked the Paypal transaction and it verifies the receipt below. Fedex shows delivery today - can't wait. Also a cool guy from Spain call me last Wednesday, a day after my purchase, to advise that the portable MV already includes a base (I didn't know at the time of ordering) and if I still wanted the additional or want it to be replaced with something else like the MV adapter that costs the same and I agreed.

2022-01-24-09h52-33.png

Top Bottom