• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Razhumikin

Yea, some people love the delta 3d adapter but i dont enjoy it. Its floppy, so you cant really rest a jhook on it, and i dont feel safe leaving it on top of my bubbler. Hermes' wpa is a strong glass connection.

Finessseee

Good to know. Appreciate the info fellas. One last question, does the stock mouthpiece preform well enough? I see a lot of people here prefer the glass j hook adapter over the stock mouth piece. Is it all preference? Is the stock mouthpiece harsh at all? What’s it made of?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
the stock mouthpiece is just some sort of heat resistant plastic. plastic is a better insulator than conductor so the stock doesn't offer much cooling. glass on the other hand is a good conductor and a glass j hook will absorb a fair amount of heat from the vapour.

Bad Dog,

Razhumikin

There are two stock mouthpieces, one is made of plastic and the other is made of silicone. I dont really like either, although the flexicone plus (silicone straw) isnt so bad, it just has high draw restriction. The plastic mouthpiece is unusable imo.

Bad Dog

@Finessseee if you are interested in picking up a j hook the inception j hook is one of the best, there is a 20%off coupon code right now but if you want a even better deal he has "defective" ones for sale now, they just have a minor flaw but work just as good and the 20% code works on that too, $17 USD plus the 20% off.

Vaporific.ca

Retailer
Who are you?

Do you perform MV repairs/upgrades also?
Hi there,
Apologies for the delayed response, we were awaiting our posting privileges to be approved.
To keep it short and not derail the MiniVAP thread, Vaporific is an online retailer. We’re based in Toronto, Canada and we’re an authorized reseller of MiniVAP products.

At the moment, we do not perform repairs or upgrades.

We look forward to contributing to the FC community and helping out when we can!

Last edited:

JOHN GALT

Hi there,
Apologies for the delayed response, we were awaiting our posting privileges to be approved.
To keep it short and not derail the MiniVAP thread, Vaporific is an online retailer. We’re based in Toronto, Canada and we’re an authorized reseller of MiniVAP products. At the moment we do not perform repairs or upgrades.

We look forward to contributing to the FC community and helping out when we can!

Welcome!

I'm sure everyone here is excited to have a new retailer join FC

Djsleepy

Ok 2022 here VAS ready for those that know me and my heavy use; how does the Minivap hold up? I know flavors are top notch (I believe Teflon is better for taste?) vapor as well. Does it provide similar effects to any out there on the market vapes? Any issues I need to be aware of? Appreciate any answers that have been repeated( I’m starting from beginning of thread lol) and finally does the company usually offer 420 deals? TIA

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Minivap is one of the longest lasting, staying on my top shelf, always ready tools in my arsenal. Mine is over 5 years old and its still one of the best portables on the market.

I have been ruthless on mine, and it is a BEAST if you want a heavy hitting session portable. IMO for MV to really come alive, it likes airflow and needs a good long drag. If you prefer little mouth sipping vapes, performance is meh with sippers and this may not be for you. If you like lungfuls of medicine, breathing deep clouds- proceed with confidence.

Keep your eye out for deals, they do happen 1-2 times a year.

For those that have been through the upgrade experience- what was that like? What was the cost and how long was the process?
I am looking to upgrade to the quick-core 7-step from the OG.

Bad Dog

Ok 2022 here VAS ready for those that know me and my heavy use; how does the Minivap hold up? I know flavors are top notch (I believe Teflon is better for taste?) vapor as well. Does it provide similar effects to any out there on the market vapes? Any issues I need to be aware of? Appreciate any answers that have been repeated( I’m starting from beginning of thread lol) and finally does the company usually offer 420 deals? TIA
funny bumping into you here @Djsleepy :lol: 7 temp, teflon core, standard black unit is my 420 purchase this year:rofl:. probably not too much need to start at the beginning of the thread since there have been updates over the years so the most relevant info is much further in the thread.

Djsleepy

funny bumping into you here @Djsleepy :lol: 7 temp, teflon core, standard black unit is my 420 purchase this year:rofl:. probably not too much need to start at the beginning of the thread since there have been updates over the years so the most relevant info is much further in the thread.
Yeah thanks the first page and $1000 was a shock I’m going look back 15-20 pages. Good minds think alike on that 420 purchase ! Hope there is a discount!??!!

Bad Dog

there is from MiniVAP should be 20%, https://vaporific.ca a Canadian retailer for MiniVAP might also be having a sale but can't commit to say what right now, they are a small shop and have to see how well they do between now and 420. you will get faster delivery form Canada vs Spain to the US but will pay a bit more shipping.

Djsleepy

there is from MiniVAP should be 20%, https://vaporific.ca a Canadian retailer for MiniVAP might also be having a sale but can't commit to say what right now, they are a small shop and have to see how well they do between now and 420. you will get faster delivery form Canada vs Spain to the US but will pay a bit more shipping.
Their markup seems rather high, rather go thru Minivap direct!

Djsleepy,

Djsleepy

How do you figure THAT??
A 4-temp teflon core is the same price on both sites.
Currency converter says $524.99 Canadian is the same as 370 Euros, give or take $1.
At Minivap the price for portable Teflon is 365.59
Plus shipping 20.54= 385.59 USD

https://www.minivap.com/product/mv-portable-vaporizer/?wcmlc=USD

at vapoifoc it’s 418.17 usd plus shipping 26.67= $444.84 usd

$59 diff, and I could put it towards more VAS I’m feeling!

Djsleepy,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
MV updated their site completely since last I've visited... I am looking at upgrades, and its going to run me $230 for batt and quick core upgrade... that is not much of a break from purchasing a new set (difference of only approx $130).

FlyingLow,

monochord71

When "teflon core" is selected on the minivap site:

272244203-1351806375262536-1934808159186874451-n.jpg

Not affiliated with 'em in any way, just a satisfied customer....but it irks me to see someone suggesting that vaporific are gouging that much on the price. False, and verifiably so.

monochord71,

Bad Dog

are you changing from Canadian dollar to US dollar @Djsleepy ??? vaporific doesn't have 7 temp right now but will with their next order, as well as they offer a fc discount though I don't know specifically if it applies to the MiniVAP, you have to email him to ask according to his signature on his fc account

Top Bottom