Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabPong

I got a response back from Cole finally.

I offered in my last email to trade the refund fee for a short stem. To their credit, he replied back and said he will refund the PP fee and also send me 2 free short stems! I am happy they squared up and also gave me a gift...just which the process was better.

rendawg90

The Mi3 will be my first 18650 battery vape. I’m totally new to them. Can anyone recommend a specific battery and charger please. Thanks in advance.

rendawg90,

Biwic

The Mi3 will be my first 18650 battery vape. I’m totally new to them. Can anyone recommend a specific battery and charger please. Thanks in advance.

I believe they have suggested batteries and chargers on rbts website.

Biwic,

rendawg90

I believe they have suggested batteries and chargers on rbts website.

Thanks for he direction. Found this under RBTs FAQ

What kind of batteries are acceptable for use in the Milaana?

We have approved the LG, Samsung and Sony 18650 high drain lithium ion batterie ( 20A continuous current rating. Minimum voltsgr 2.5 V with a 4.20 V at full charge.

Can I use batteries that I purchased?

Yes, the battery is a standard 18650 lithium ion battery available at most e-cig shops. However, but they must meet the requirements above. (WARNING: 10A batteries will create an unsafe condition)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for he direction. Found this under RBTs FAQ

What kind of batteries are acceptable for use in the Milaana?

We have approved the LG, Samsung and Sony 18650 high drain lithium ion batterie ( 20A continuous current rating. Minimum voltsgr 2.5 V with a 4.20 V at full charge.

Can I use batteries that I purchased?

Yes, the battery is a standard 18650 lithium ion battery available at most e-cig shops. However, but they must meet the requirements above. (WARNING: 10A batteries will create an unsafe condition)

Samsung 30Q or 25R and LG HG2 or HE4 with nitecore D2 or D4 charger

Dreuft

I'm hurry to get my Mi3 but I'm really tired of how RBT communicate with his customers, we have zero new, I don't feel we're respected at all. Come on guys, just communicate with us please!!

rosedale

I’m a huge fan of RBT vapes but the explanation that we have gotten doesn’t add up. These were supposed to be ready to ship in late December. After testing, it was determined that they needed a screw made of a different material to get the performance they expected. All of this makes sense. However, we are now hearing 2 more weeks for the first 250 units. If we are to believe everything that we have been told, there has been a 6 week delay to swap out 250 screws and that assumes that he makes his new deadline and I won’t editorialize on that assumption.

I just have to believe that there are additional design changes or more going on than has been communicated.

rosedale,
Reactions: Dreuft

Terpenetime

I’m a huge fan of RBT vapes but the explanation that we have gotten doesn’t add up. These were supposed to be ready to ship in late December. After testing, it was determined that they needed a screw made of a different material to get the performance they expected. All of this makes sense. However, we are now hearing 2 more weeks for the first 250 units. If we are to believe everything that we have been told, there has been a 6 week delay to swap out 250 screws and that assumes that he makes his new deadline and I won’t editorialize on that assumption.

I just have to believe that there are additional design changes or more going on than has been communicated.

I’ve no longer got a horse in this race but on the 31st December RBT did say 2-3 weeks to get the parts made then a further 2-3 weeks to ‘make the build’, so I’d say they’re currently running to schedule.

Granted I can’t see why it would take 2-3 weeks to ‘make the build’ when all they’ve got to do is put a second screw in the box but that’s another question :hmm:

rosedale

I didn’t catch that in the original communication. I guess my follow up question is “what parts are they making?” Are they suggestion that they are manufacturing the screws?

I also no longer have a horse in the race, so I am going to let it drop. I hope everyone gets their orders soon and the performance is as good or better as the previous products from the Milaana family.

CL52613

I have been an RBT supporter for a long time, but the lack of communication and sketchy excuses for delaying the Milaana 3 are unacceptable. I have emailed Cole regarding a refund; was asked about refunding through Paypal, which I approved provided there was not some kind of surcharge, and have yet to hear anything further. I am so ready to scratch my horse from this event but cannot seem to get that accomplished. Come on Ryan, man up, talk to us like you have always done whenever you want our support for one of your latest creations and quit blowing us off.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I have been an RBT supporter for a long time, but the lack of communication and sketchy excuses for delaying the Milaana 3 are unacceptable.
I thought there was only one reason for delay, the resistance issue caused by this screw. A workaround was developed (some folks lost confidence or just don't like this solution and have bailed) and the current projection is for shipping in a couple of weeks.
Agreed, communication has been sparse, but need we assume this means trouble?

vapviking,
Reactions: tb42091

tb42091

https://instagram.com/rbt_cole?igshid=12wog2gqqqlmd

I think that's the new profile for the brand, it seems the other is more of a personal profile at this point.

5 days ago they posted "soon" - not all that helpful. Personally the discount I got plus the free cooling stems makes this worth waiting for even if it's another month or 2. (Let's hope its before either though).

Fingers crossed

Edit: whatever was wrong with it was causing the heater to not work properly iirc.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... just an update on the Mi3.

So, same as last time, shipment got stopped by the FDA for wood species. Since different than the previous wood used in splinter, paperwork had to be filled. This is delaying the shipment about 2 weeks. This means that the units are in the US and will be released once the paper work is completed and the fees are paid... so its a low risk waiting game.

Super excited for this release as some great improvements have been made to his last Mi3. If you are on our news letter you will soon learn that RBT is going through some changes with one being that there is a 30% off code that is good for the month of February.

To all that loved me I so loved you... for all who didn't I Love you even more :)

CODE: jahbless

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom