Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

seki

We still expecting Milaana 3 by Christmas?

Absolutely 100% yes! The only question is which year?
:lol::rofl::lol:

I can’t take the suspense!! Has anyone heard anything? Is RBT more active elsewhere?

I had two items that I sent to RBT for repair recently, and I was in contact with @RBTcole regarding them this week. During the email exchange about my repair issues, I asked Cole about the status of the Milaana 3s because I needed to make an address change due to a move and was unable to do so on my account page on the RBT site. He mentioned that he's still on schedule to have them in his hands the last week of December and wrote that he will be shipping them off as soon as he receives them. So with a little luck you'll hopefully be able to ring in the new year with a Mi3 or at least have it shortly thereafter.

LabPong

I'm happy to wait an extra week or two (or as long as it takes) so that @RBTcole and co have time to check and test the Mi3 prior to shipping

That should be 100% mandatory with any product sold....especially ones that involve health or internal use.

But I understand...this is not a carta or MV1.......alpha-beta type sales.

LabPong,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?

eideal852

RBTCole posted this on Reddit an hour ago:

"Hey y’all, I’m trying my best here but communication with Ryan has been difficult while he travels. A formal email is being crafted but the Milaana 3’s are probably 3 weeks out from landing in the states. This is something out of my power and I really apologize for this."

https://www.reddit.com/r/rastabuddh...w_we_arent_suppose_to_post_memes_but_i_think/
dang. o well, thanks @bossman rec im about to try the dnac

eideal852,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom