Mail Order CBD

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I go back and forth on WNC, but my latest order from them definitely has me back in the WNC camp. I know they are just the reseller, but their packaging and care is good. I just got a half of Green Apple buds and 2 grams of Lemon OG hash rosin.

The hash tubs came in a sealed foil pack with a disposable ice pack to keep it cool during transport, despite going nearly coast to coast the hash was still ‘cool’; somewhere just south of room temp.

The Green Apple came with humidity packs (boost 62), and the nuggs are nice and moist. Really, one of the better mail order deliveries of any hemp/cannabis flower product I’ve had. Quality of product might still be batch dependent, but WNC is putting in their effort as well.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I go back and forth on WNC, but my latest order from them definitely has me back in the WNC camp. I know they are just the reseller, but their packaging and care is good. I just got a half of Green Apple buds and 2 grams of Lemon OG hash rosin.

The hash tubs came in a sealed foil pack with a disposable ice pack to keep it cool during transport, despite going nearly coast to coast the hash was still ‘cool’; somewhere just south of room temp.

The Green Apple came with humidity packs (boost 62), and the nuggs are nice and moist. Really, one of the better mail order deliveries of any hemp/cannabis flower product I’ve had. Quality of product might still be batch dependent, but WNC is putting in their effort as well.

Yeah may buy the rosin again at least

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
I am seeing some outrageous prices for CBD flower in this thread.. I have never seen those high prices mentioned..
Rogue Origin
Sunset Lake CBD

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am seeing some outrageous prices for CBD flower in this thread.. I have never seen those high prices mentioned..
Rogue Origin
Sunset Lake CBD
Thank you.
This points out a large discrepancy between price of CBD flower at $35/oz and Thc-A flower - the "less than .3% thc9", at $200+.
This is not to mention the same huge discrepancies in good ol' pot prices across the country. Less than $50 in OK and about $200 in many states.

At this point, with the cat almost fully out of the bag, this is grossly unfair to the American people -- and the industry.

mephisto

Arete carries quality thca flower that is priced right at $99 an oz. The thing that used to piss me off was seeing less than .3 thc yet 23% thca on my dispensary flower. Got rid of the med card and the dispensaries. Legal hemp all day, every day. Thanks Mitch McConnell.

Shit Snacks

Arete carries quality thca flower that is priced right at $99 an oz. The thing that used to piss me off was seeing less than .3 thc yet 23% thca on my dispensary flower. Got rid of the med card and the dispensaries. Legal hemp all day, every day. Thanks Mitch McConnell.

I'm finally considering ordering from them to try again now... entered my email to get what I thought would be 20% off but it only took off $7 so I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to order much anymore though lol

...got any better codes??

I'm only looking to get a quarter of lemon kush, grape cream cake, along with eighths of lemon cello and blackberry kush to try for starters

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

I'm finally considering ordering from them to try again now... entered my email to get what I thought would be 20% off but it only took off $7 so I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to order much anymore though lol

...got any better codes??

I'm only looking to get a quarter of lemon kush, grape cream cake, along with eighths of lemon cello and blackberry kush to try for starters

So it seems like they only offer 10% off? And it only applied to the higher end buds... Unfortunately took too long to decide and blackberry kush is gone! Even worse now lemon kush is gone as well...

Trying to decide if it's worth getting the lemon cello, quarters sold out so I would have to get two eighths, with the grape cream cake (same situation quarters sold out would have to get two eighths) so that is half sativa and half indica for $113 shipped

Alternatively I can try this Frisco Solutions place that someone else highly recommends, to get a half ounce of just lemon cake sativa hybrid for $77 shipped...

Shit Snacks,

mephisto

Let us know how you like the gear from Frisco solutions if you go with them. I usually wait for a discount code to buy from Arete. However, I have gotten some fantastic herb under the ugly buds category.

Shit Snacks

Let us know how you like the gear from Frisco solutions if you go with them. I usually wait for a discount code to buy from Arete. However, I have gotten some fantastic herb under the ugly buds category.

Yeah the code was only the 10% first order discount, and it only applied to the luxury buds I guess? Price is still fine I just couldn't push myself even though I liked those strains, lemon kush and blackberry kush sounded the best and they were gone before I could decide... Always a tricky game!

Please let me know if when you get a good code for arete in the new year and I will try to decide quicker before stuff sells out! Would like to get rosin dabs too... Maybe 420 or sooner would be better to beat that rush lol

Yeah I think I will go with Frisco since that lemon cake is a strain I would love at least, good recommendation from one person, last time I did that with that organic CBD nugs place though it was absolutely not worth it lol The stuff was old dry garbage

Shit Snacks

Let us know how you like the gear from Frisco solutions if you go with them

Yeah I'm going to hold off for now, but two people in another group got the lemon cake today and say it is quite strong, although it is pretty dry still very good as they will try to revive it...

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20231229-153650.png

Alright Arete, just don't let me down!

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Does anyone actually make CBD anymore, or just fake dispo weed? I like CBD in the morning with my coffee, but now everything has THCa in it, and costs more than I pay for AAAA buds and wax locally. I got some Lemon OG from WNC that was great, but they don’t have it listed anymore and everything else has high THCa. Plus my Veteran25 code that used to give me 25% off, but on a $149.05 cart it was just giving me $20.00; as a percentage that’s 13…

I really miss my good 2:1 strains from MO, the quantity and quality has improved as I’ve moved west, but no one appreciates the value of 2:1 or just plain CBD anymore :(

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does anyone actually make CBD anymore
Hoku still only has Type III and maybe Type II listed on their site. I think they may have "THCa" flower available to their subscribers.

I like Hoku the best of all the type III that I've tried. He doesn't trim it like a commercial prosuxt anymore but that doesn't bother me. I will often vape the sugar leaves too. 🙂

maremaresing

Eight Horses Hemp has been my goto for years for CBD, though they currently also carry other things. I found their quality to be far better than WNC and others, and the prices are really low. Good people running it, too.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Does anyone actually make CBD anymore, or just fake dispo weed? I like CBD in the morning with my coffee, but now everything has THCa in it, and costs more than I pay for AAAA buds and wax locally. I got some Lemon OG from WNC that was great, but they don’t have it listed anymore and everything else has high THCa. Plus my Veteran25 code that used to give me 25% off, but on a $149.05 cart it was just giving me $20.00; as a percentage that’s 13…

I really miss my good 2:1 strains from MO, the quantity and quality has improved as I’ve moved west, but no one appreciates the value of 2:1 or just plain CBD anymore :(

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Check out Jaxon [buyoregonhemp.com]. I get my blue dream CBD from them and it is always a good deal.

TommyDee,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Check out Jaxon [buyoregonhemp.com]. I get my blue dream CBD from them and it is always a good deal.

You recommend them before, and I’ve had only good experiences. I was able to actually talk to a nice person on the phone about some questions. You also get all the crop and test paperwork. THANKS!

deadsouthernblake

I've got a couple of questions regarding buying thca online that I don't think has been discussed specifically. I don't guess there's anyway you can tell if a vendor is one that's just buying product from a bigger company and repackaging it with their own branding for a hefty mark up? (( I don't mind paying a little extra if it actually gets me a better quality product. But naturally if I can get the same product for less money I'd rather do that. )
LoL

Now when it comes to looking for your favorite strains are there many popular ones that you're probably not ever gonna find because they're almost always gonna exceed the D9 regulations limits? ( specif strains or even I don't know the right terminology but like group or family of strains)

deadsouthernblake,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@deadsouthernblake I have purchased a lot of variety packs from reputable resellers. This is a great way to see what different strains taste like and how well they vape.

I find that the farms that sell direct are not really targeting consumers like us. My first foray into CBD sucked. I have since found good quality bud at online retailers. The hardest thing is to find a company that will make sure you get fresh flower. Doesn't matter much to me as a QP will last me a year.

As to strains, they matter. When you use CBD or THC medically, you will find some strains outperform the standard fare by up to 10X efficacy. I use Pineapple Express as an example as it knocks pain down in a hurry where any other strain does nothing in comparison.

As to resellers, I suspect all the 'store fronts' get their stock from a group of vetted growers. Some strains are only available at one supplier.

Last; I use Blue Dream THC medically. Been doing this for over 5 years. One of the only strains to treat my debilitating leg cramps. Turns out a Blue Dream CBD has similar efficacy as long as it is whole flower. Blue Dream concentrates don't work for this condition. This tells me full spectrum isn't really full spectrum like flower.

deadsouthernblake

Is there a couple of online vendors that you had pretty good luck with on getting quality thca flower more often than getting something you were disappointment with?

So you're usually gonna be better off all the way around if you can find the farm or producer selling directly? Or did I miss-understand something you said?

What I was asking about the strains were when it comes to thca and the "farm bill loophole" I was wondering if there were any strains or like a group of certain strains that you probably wouldn't see because they would almost always test over the 0,3% limits just by it's natural make up.

deadsouthernblake,

shredder

Anyone have a good source for cbd isolate? I use the isolate in nighttime capsules, with thc materials, and it works well.

After my last purchase the vender was hacked and the hackers got my credit card number and email. Still dealing with the fall out.

shredder,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Anyone have a good source for cbd isolate? I use the isolate in nighttime capsules, with thc materials, and it works well.

After my last purchase the vender was hacked and the hackers got my credit card number and email. Still dealing with the fall out.

Can’t answer your question, but it might be helpful to fellow members to share the “vendor” you mentioned?

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Is there a couple of online vendors that you had pretty good luck with on getting quality thca flower more often than getting something you were disappointment with?

So you're usually gonna be better off all the way around if you can find the farm or producer selling directly? Or did I miss-understand something you said?

What I was asking about the strains were when it comes to thca and the "farm bill loophole" I was wondering if there were any strains or like a group of certain strains that you probably wouldn't see because they would almost always test over the 0,3% limits just by it's natural make up.
If their readings surpass 0.3%, they don't except it. The growers are usually the contractors so they have a vested interest in meeting the test requirements.

I don't trust growers to deliver top shelf flower. I prefer a reputable reseller. I buy strains so I am limited to who I buy from. You have to find what works for you. If you have a favorite THC strain, see if you can find it in a CBD.

TommyDee,

Shit Snacks

I got some CBD isolate powder from vet grown along with my space jam rosin sauced diamonds, super cheap, although I have not tried it yet... They do say to eat it, but I thought I would try just dipping a dab in it lol

If you can generate a fake credit card number that might be best, who knows with a lot of these retailers, your card can get intercepted apparently even from a trusted payment processor at random... But yes would love to know the name of the place where you got got!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: shredder

deadsouthernblake

If their readings surpass 0.3%, they don't except it. The growers are usually the contractors so they have a vested interest in meeting the test requirements.

I don't trust growers to deliver top shelf flower. I prefer a reputable reseller. I buy strains so I am limited to who I buy from. You have to find what works for you. If you have a favorite THC strain, see if you can find it in a CBD.
Yea I can see how someone reselling might cherry pick and have a better quality product that might be worth the extra cost.

I think you've been misreading my question....when I asked about "strains you weren't able to find" I didn't mean you as strains that you personally use.....but just meaning you as in general....anyone that's searching. (I probably could have worded it better and been more clear to what I was asking.) What I was wondering if there were like certain popular strains or even like say a family of strains that's wouldn't be able to be sold as thca hemp because they're gonna almost always test over the D9 0.3% limits just by their natural make up.

deadsouthernblake,
Top Bottom