Mail Order CBD

gotbadvas

I would suggest vaping at least .3gs to really feel the effects of any strain. However, I am basing this off my experience using the Anvil. Not sure if I'm only able to achieve this due to the heavy hitter Anvil.

I found that I had to vape about double that amount to feel anything with my past electric vape.

I don't understand how people can smoke it and feel anything, I've tried in the past loading up blunts and did not seem very effective. Still very enjoyable though!
I have the same experience with using a heavy hitter with CBD flower being much preferred. I loaded 3 full bowls of good CBD flower in my Thermal Accumulator and finished them quickly in one or two massive hits through a little glass piece. I was really feeling it very strongly.

I went through a little phase last year where I was really not feeling well and was willing to try anything. So I started rolling joints quite a bit. No matter if I used CBD flower or high THC flower from the dispo with added hash I was not remotely impressed with the strength for the amount I was using. The hash barely made it stronger. Not to mention having to wash my hands and brush me teeth and just feeling dirty. And I used to be a very heavy smoker 20 years ago.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Anyone tried anything from The Hemp Barn lately? They just dropped a limited run Purple Zkittles that is supposed to be a good night time indica leaning strain. Thinking about picking some up and letting it cure for awhile.

CanikUser19,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If you want some awesome online vendors, dm and I'll let you in on it. Don't know if its against the rules for sourcing

Certainly not against the rules, I quoted you here to post them in a list where I think they should be able to live on categorically excessively with the others that are mentioned here?? Curious if you have any that have not already been shared... Thanks!!

SS, just a heads up… WNC is one of my least favorite THCA vendors. Yes they have great prices and awesome customer service, but their buds are always super dry and need extra curing with boveda packs.. Wild Flower and Sugar Hemp Farms are much better alternatives (both also located in NC). Just wanted to share my experience! I’ve had straight gas THCA bud.. WNC didn’t impress me when I ordered from them last year.

Damn, yeah IDB told me about Sugar, such different selections though, I liked the sound of the two strains (just an eighth and a quarter) and one concentrate gram I have coming from WNC, hopefully it is not too dry, because the only reason I really would want this is if it's fresh and tasty moist nugs... All the other CBD I have gotten the herbs have been pretty dry or old and flavorless etc lol Oh well I guess we'll see soon enough! Thanks again

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Certainly not against the rules, I quoted you here to post them in a list where I think they should be able to live on categorically excessively with the others that are mentioned here?? Curious if you have any that have not already been shared... Thanks!!

Damn, yeah IDB told me about Sugar, such different selections though, I liked the sound of the two strains (just an eighth and a quarter) and one concentrate gram I have coming from WNC, hopefully it is not too dry, because the only reason I really would want this is if it's fresh and tasty moist nugs... All the other CBD I have gotten the herbs have been pretty dry or old and flavorless etc lol Oh well I guess we'll see soon enough! Thanks again
Recently bought a sampler pack from Holy City Farms that has been absolutely amazing. I just rehydrate and cure any mail order cbd I get to make sure the moisture is where I like it (same holds true for any bud I get actually). What I’ve gotten from Horn Creek and this HFC bud has been top notch in terms of quality, taste, and effects. As always, YMMV.

tokenknifeguy

I just had a good reply typed out but something happened and it crashed. But I was basically trying to show legal rec/med weed stores in the US and how they have the cannabinoids listed. Some sites only show the thc %, while there are some that show the thca % and thc%. The only way to find the thc % is to first know the thca %. Which goes to show that thca is the one that matters. But I finally found a site that shows the thca% and the thc%. Look at various strains the same story is told with them all. thc % usually less than 1%, with everything else being thca. Keep in mind that the federal govt defines hemp as being .3% or lower in thc. Nothing about thca. NOTHING!

Live hash rosin really shows the true nature of the plant:

Hopefully, this will start clicking for some of yous. So the federal govt done legalized weed, but hardly anyone knows that they did. I think the politicians who did this don't even have a fuckin clue either. I would like to shake the hand of the person who tricked these politicians into this. LMAO

10000.png

Last edited:

deadsouthernblake

So what type of price range should you expect to pay for some quality THCA flower? I've found that the price can vary greatly from one vendor to another. I don't mind paying a little more if it will be getting me a better overall product but if I can get something just as good from another vendor for half the price why not. I figured with some vendors part of that price is just paying for a namebrand vs real quality.

Also is it usually better to spend the extra cash and get the exoctic/premium selections or is it often a waste and you would have been just a good to get the regular selection. (I think that makes sense, I'm pretty baked at the moment.)

deadsouthernblake,

mephisto

@deadsouthernblake you might want to check out Arete and their budget class (aka ugly buds). I have found their quality is quite good and tends to be fresher than WNC or PHC. Phytodabs is in on the thca game now, they explain their curing process and all the prep that goes with their strains. I just ordered from Phyto, they were always great with CBD.
With the hemp laws in the U.S. it seems odd to pay dispensary prices for legal hemp.

tokenknifeguy

65 for 7g is about standard for top shelf pricing. Also you can usually find a coupon code for most places to get another 10% off. You can find some good/great ozs for 150 or so, with budget being 99/oz or less.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: jespar45

deadsouthernblake

Awesome thanks for the info!!! I was definitely a little perplexed on which way to go with some sites having 7g packs for high as $80/90 and then others having the same size package for low as $40/50 bucks. I figured with a couple of them part of that higher price was simply in the name brand and might not always reflect quality.

Could you tell me what the infused THCA flower is that I've seen at a couple of smoke shops? On these the buds just looked shitty and didn't have any red/orange hairs.

Far as the THCA flower that you may find in smoke shops is there any brands out there that is halfway decent and might get you by in a bind or is pretty much all of it trash?

deadsouthernblake,

popitup

Could you tell me what the infused THCA flower is that I've seen at a couple of smoke shops? On these the buds just looked shitty and didn't have any red/orange hairs.
Avoid like the plague.

"Infused" is a fancy way of saying "sprayed with bullshit".

Remember, recreational gas station drugs are not evaluated by the FDA, and often poorly regulated.

Also avoid THC-A vapes in general. They are either fake/altnoids, or selling you hot product. In either case, they are definitely not regulated. You'll be speedrunning yourself to lung disease.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
420 sale started at WNC 30% off. (The discount shows up automatically in cart)
I went and picked up a small order of Zkittlez bud, to try out this thc-a thing.
While I definitely catch a buzz, I'm not at all a fan of the flavor. I can only think of 'hemp' to describe it. Like vaping green hay?
The hash rosin is a little better (I mean tasting more like cannabis to me) but still the hemp flavor is there?
I just haven't seen many folks make the flavor distiction.

It's also weird to me that two years ago online cbd hemp flower was about $35/oz. and now that they've up'd the thc-a it goes for like $240?

C No Ego

I went and picked up a small order of Zkittlez bud, to try out this thc-a thing.
While I definitely catch a buzz, I'm not at all a fan of the flavor. I can only think of 'hemp' to describe it. Like vaping green hay?
The hash rosin is a little better (I mean tasting more like cannabis to me) but still the hemp flavor is there?

It's also weird to me that two years ago online cbd hemp flower was about $35/oz. and now that they've up'd the thc-a it goes for like $240?
Veteran Grown THCA flower is where I got my last THCa weed ... tried a 14G smalls orange push pop from WNC and it was kind of odd flower ... had to jar it and let it sit a while to bring out some of the subtitles in there ... THCa having to meet some standard at testing,well pre harvest testing 1 month beofre plucked has become the norm so that the grower can at least grow the plant to more maturity instead of picking it to soon to retain THCa values ... no place is testing for accuracy anyway , all of te common tests are set to decarb THCa to THC for the arrest ... all tests are still like that save for lab tests that are not arresting people but just looking at values in there and showing t via graphs, charts etc...

RxPlorer

That’s less a Hemp problem and much more a Cure problem in my experience. I’ve had Ounces of hemp that are mouthwatering (Hoku). Ive also had high-thc home grows that tasted like alfalfa due to some lazy curing. Edit: or maybe it’s a batch that’s a few years old

Shit Snacks

Yeah, it's because it is old... I got blueberry apple fritter from WNC and it looks like it was once good lol but it is so dry, flavor pretty gone, trying to revive it if I can, seems like it was once quite nice dense sticky moist... I got a quarter of that and it was mostly one gigantic nug lol Also got an eighth of snowman, pretty much the same problem, although it is a little newer fresher seems like held together better? Not the most flavorful strain that one however... The Pink Panther hash rosin is much better although I'm not crazy about the THCA diamonds mixed in lol at least the price was right!

I'm also not sure if they are the reason my credit card got compromised, supposedly intercepted by a secured payment processor, which I've never had happen before purchasing here for the first time... (possible it was from another secured payment processor as I made that one the day before the fraud charge basically though I had ordered from that place before without issue)

Anyway next time I will try vet grown or sugar if I can, otherwise I think I will finally give up on the mail order buds haha I do think I feel high from the THCA, it is different more heady, but it does last with a real buzz... Much more than the plain CBD hemp I had tried in the past, still have plenty of that crap left lol Will try mixing them

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm also not sure if they are the reason my credit card got compromised, supposedly intercepted by a secured payment processor, which I've never had happen before purchasing here for the first time... (possible it was from another secured payment processor as I made that one the day before the fraud charge basically though I had ordered from that place before without issue)
Yikes. I hope your credit card took care of everything and you weren't too inconvenienced.

Shit Snacks

Yikes. I hope your credit card took care of everything and you weren't too inconvenienced.

Yep they caught the fraud quickly because it was a large amount from some gift card company that lets you give cash so they were just trying to get quick cash, just annoying when you have to change numbers you know lol ultimately only inconvenience

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Most CC companies allow you to create one time numbers, I do this for small sites, that I don’t know or trust. Last time I was lazy, and didn’t do that, and my CC was compromised, and had to get a replacement. Apples CC program is good as you are automatically protected when doing online shopping, your OG CC number is hidden.

Shit Snacks

Most CC companies allow you to create one time numbers, I do this for small sites, that I don’t know or trust. Last time I was lazy, and didn’t do that, and my CC was compromised, and had to get a replacement. Apples CC program is good as you are automatically protected when doing online shopping, your OG CC number is hidden.

Yep that's what I would do for DHgate, and obviously now I wish I did it for these lol but yeah they were trusted companies with secure payment processors so it didn't occur to me

vapviking

Old & In the Way
That’s less a Hemp problem and much more a Cure problem in my experience. I’ve had Ounces of hemp that are mouthwatering (Hoku). Ive also had high-thc home grows that tasted like alfalfa due to some lazy curing. Edit: or maybe it’s a batch that’s a few years old

Yeah, it's because it is old... I got blueberry apple fritter from WNC and it looks like it was once good lol but it is so dry, flavor pretty gone, trying to revive it if I can, seems like it was once quite nice dense sticky moist
So, are you guys saying that, if properly cured and handled, this stuff has the same tastes as good ol' cannabis? Isn't there some distinction?
Revive it? If I leave it in a jar with a boveda 62% pack, will it taste better after a month?
I am just finishing some '22 local homegrown that, while darker than a year ago, still has great flavor, effect. Not sure why the WNC 'thc-a hemp' would be "too old"? It doesn't seem super dry, it is tight buds and a bit dark. Definitely effective, I hope for good reasons?

C No Ego

So, are you guys saying that, if properly cured and handled, this stuff has the same tastes as good ol' cannabis? Isn't there some distinction?
Revive it? If I leave it in a jar with a boveda 62% pack, will it taste better after a month?
I am just finishing some '22 local homegrown that, while darker than a year ago, still has great flavor, effect. Not sure why the WNC 'thc-a hemp' would be "too old"? It doesn't seem super dry, it is tight buds and a bit dark. Definitely effective, I hope for good reasons?
mylar packaging and Air is most likely the culprit and wharehouse storage condiitons ... the THCa flower form vet grown comes in Jars , no plastic mylar

RxPlorer

@vapviking I will attest that properly cured and handled high thca hemp tastes exactly the same as top shelf cannabis. The last 3 strains from Arete are fresher, stronger and tastier than the dispensary cannabis I was getting when I used to have a med card.
Agree

Definitely effective, I hope for good reasons?
Thing to keep in mind is that terpenes evaporate off very easily. That’s desirable to a degree when curing, as it’s the harsher terpenes that are being gassed off during the early cure process.

Cannabinoids, on the other hand, do not gas off. They slowly degrade over time, meaning that you’ll see a higher percentage of cbn vs thc. So crunchy tasteless and grassy-smelling bud can be nearly as potent as moist and pungent nugs of the same strain, though perhaps with more couch lock due to the cbn conversion

Last edited:
Top Bottom