Mail Order CBD

vapefritz

No one asked but just for the record: justbob is a really really good online store for cbd in europe. Ordered there many times, was never disappointed. Both quality and price wise the very best I could find, and I tried many off- and online stores.

shredder

. But yes would love to know the name of the place where you got

Lazarus naturals. To be fair they did send me a notice and paid for 2 years of fraud protection. But I had to replace my card and change my email address that I had for like 20 some years. I get monthly updates from my fraud protection, and my email address is still on the dark web. And due to the inconvenience I have a spare credit card, just in case.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Lazarus naturals. To be fair they did send me a notice and paid for 2 years of fraud protection. But I had to replace my card and change my email address that I had for like 20 some years. I get monthly updates from my fraud protection, and my email address is still on the dark web. And due to the inconvenience I have a spare credit card, just in case.

That's good thanks! A little off topic I guess, but if your email is out there, on its own, that just means spam, right? However if it is with the password and hacked... more problem?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: shredder

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
@shredder Tweedle Farms has isolate for $10/g. I just ordered a bunch of CBD wax from them as they are one of the few I was able to find not jumping on the THCa bandwagon. Will update here when I have them and review.

Timps27,

Shit Snacks

@shredder Tweedle Farms has isolate for $10/g. I just ordered a bunch of CBD wax from them as they are one of the few I was able to find not jumping on the THCa bandwagon. Will update here when I have them and review.

Nice, yeah it was only $2 a gram from vet grown, I didn't specify I mentioned before

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Timps27

shredder

That's good thanks! A little off topic I guess, but if your email is out there, on its own, that just means spam, right? However if it is with the password and hacked... more problem?

I get multiple daily offers of free stuff (phishing). Some are somewhat sophisticated. I'd just leave my email account (hotmail) except I had the address for over 20 years and I haven't migrated all my business to the new email address yet. I did change the password to a computer generated one. And truthfully I don't email much these days anyway, and I damn sure do not respond to any hints of phishing. My spidey sense is set on high now, lol.

The credit card deal was fairly easy. I just cancelled the card and got a new one in a few days. But I had to notify places that had my card number on file.

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
I just ordered some thca and cbg flower out of curiosity.
On the page for the cbg it suggested mixing with cbd and/or thca.

What’s a good cbd to mix? Flower or concentrate?
Where’s a good place to get it?

ApparentlyStoned,

RxPlorer

Mountain Flowers Hemp out of North Carolina does high quality indoor grows primarily of type III. Some Hoku genetics as well.

Watermelon Rose is perhaps the best indoor hemp I’ve sampled. It arrived perfectly cured. I was punched in the nose by mouth watering HarleTsu terps the moment I ripped opened the bag. The frostiness of the buds is impressive.

Filled an AirVape Legacy Pro capsule with a hand torn nug and vaped at 360. This is the first time I’ve been unable to finish a capsule of flower in one session. The vapor just kept on pumping!

Word of caution, Dirty Dog CBG has a pretty horrid taste. Not recommended for anything but CBG effects.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

I think that CBG is a scam honestly.

CBG is the precursor of the others cannabinoids. At the end of flowering, enzymes degrades it into others cannabinoids. To have high amounts of CBG in a plant means that the flower lacks maturity and have been harvested too early imo.

The few CBG strains I came across didn't produced a lot of vapor and tasted bad (if at all). The flower itself definitely looked like harvested way too early.

ApparentlyStoned

I didn’t have too high hopes for the cbg. It was $17 for the 1/8th and I just added it to take it over $100 for sezzle.

I live in a legal state and am mostly just curious.
Last time I was back home in an illegal state I had trouble getting anything.
I’d like order some for when I’m back visiting.

I was reading into Type 3 when I heard about thca.

I see a lot of people mixing type 1 & 3.

I’m just now learning about cannabinoids and the entourage effect.

ApparentlyStoned,

RxPlorer

I think that CBG is a scam honestly.

CBG is the precursor of the others cannabinoids. At the end of flowering, enzymes degrades it into others cannabinoids. To have high amounts of CBG in a plant means that the flower lacks maturity and have been harvested too early imo.

The few CBG strains I came across didn't produced a lot of vapor and tasted bad (if at all). The flower itself definitely looked like harvested way too early.
Not a scam. I’ve found CBG to be both more energetic and analgesic than pure CBD.

I’ve also found a hash with 60% thc and 2% CBG that is the most clear headed daytime THC strain I’ve ever found. It’s perfect for me.

I do think that CBG-specific strains are still in relatively early development as compared to legacy types. Just like with Type II, it’s going to take dozens or hundreds of generations to develop the most desirable phenotype characteristics.

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Not a scam. I’ve found CBG to be both more energetic and analgesic than pure CBD.

I’ve also found a hash with 60% thc and 2% CBG that is the most clear headed daytime THC strain I’ve ever found. It’s perfect for me.

I do think that CBG-specific strains are still in relatively early development as compared to legacy types. Just like with Type II, it’s going to take dozens or hundreds of generations to develop the most desirable phenotype characteristics.
I must have encountered bad batches then.
I just hardly understands how harvesting sooner to maximize CBG % can give a flower with as much terpenes and flavonoids as a fully mature flower.

Shit Snacks

I had CBG kief with my order I think from top cola? I still have some, didn't feel like it did anything at all lol

Trying some CBD again, put in an order from Preston Hemp Co based on recommendation here they had freshest herb... So I'll try CBD again too, mango fire, and I got THCA for a few eighths of different strains as well, also got a gram of bubble hash THCA to try (apparently a lot of people like to press it for really pure rosin that might be better than their regular sold rosin?) and the five pack sampler for each gram of live resin too...

Hope this works out well, not sure I will keep trying if not with this game of mail order garbage with a few wins, CBD concentrate seems worth pursuing again though

ApparentlyStoned

I just got two sample g’s of cbd flower from PHC and a 3.5 of thca for my brother to try.

I’d like to find some good flower but cbd concentrate sounds great too.

I wish the dispos took affirm/sezzle but it’s probably a good thing they don’t. 😆

Being able to mail order it home while on vacation is still wild to me.

ApparentlyStoned,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

How long did Preston take to ship? It's been a week since I ordered with nothing and no reply to my email early yesterday either...

Shit Snacks,

mephisto

It took at least a week for me on the other side of the country. Since they are West Coast like you, it should be there soon. Never had to communicate with them so unsure on the comm.

Shit Snacks

It took at least a week for me on the other side of the country. Since they are West Coast like you, it should be there soon. Never had to communicate with them so unsure on the comm.

Oh okay, they are on the west coast? It seems like they never shipped it... I never got any notice except order confirmation... And the only contact is to email... How soon did it ship after you ordered?? Was it right away then took a week to arrive or... They definitely charged my card lol Hooray

Shit Snacks,

ApparentlyStoned

I made two orders from Preston at the same time Sunday. One to the midwest and one near the west coast.
They both shipped Tuesday because of the holiday.
The mw one arrived yesterday and the other today.
The wc one never updated. It went from acceptance pending to arriving at the local post office and being delivered.

ApparentlyStoned,
  • Wow
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

I made two orders from Preston at the same time Sunday. One to the midwest and one near the west coast.
They both shipped Tuesday because of the holiday.
The mw one arrived yesterday and the other today.
The wc one never updated. It went from acceptance pending to arriving at the local post office and being delivered.

And you got shipping notifications then? I got nothing so it seems like they never shipped my order and didn't reply to my email or Instagram message now... TBD?

Shit Snacks,

jbm

I’ve placed 2 orders with Preston in the last two weeks from the East Coast and received order acknowledgements and shipping notifications for both. They both arrived in two days.

Shit Snacks

Thank you for the replies my dudes! :sherlock:

Hopefully they will reply to my email and or instagram message... Wonder if I will even get all of my order now or if things went out of stock... I'll report back once I finally hear something, better be good shit that I am getting is all I can say for this inconvenience

Shit Snacks

Thank you for the replies my dudes! :sherlock:

Hopefully they will reply to my email and or instagram message... Wonder if I will even get all of my order now or if things went out of stock... I'll report back once I finally hear something, better be good shit that I am getting is all I can say for this inconvenience

Today I thought it might be a good idea to send a new email, on a new subject chain instead of my order chain where I had been repeatedly replying (though the email addresses are the same) and within minutes after I sent it, finally got a shipping notice email for the order I placed 11 days ago... Still no reply to my emails or IG messages, I have to say the stuff they send better be very good, to make up for this awful experience

Shit Snacks

Today I thought it might be a good idea to send a new email, on a new subject chain instead of my order chain where I had been repeatedly replying (though the email addresses are the same) and within minutes after I sent it, finally got a shipping notice email for the order I placed 11 days ago... Still no reply to my emails or IG messages, I have to say the stuff they send better be very good, to make up for this awful experience

And I finally got my order today, a full 2 weeks later, never any responses... Another review I see now contrasts the others:
Screenshot-20240302-173041.png

Tracks I guess haha (except for the shipping and switching order, I got everything and once it was shipped it was quick enough but never any reply) it does seem like pretty nice quality stuff, only tried one of the herbs and one of the dabs so far, but all does look quite good... Want to try to get a reply one more time before I leave any negative review even after trying everything? I'll let you know

Top Bottom