• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Vapor Dude

Greetings fellow Vaporists. The 2018 Hemp Farm Bill federally legalized hemp in all 50 states. Dispensary Cannabis prices are $449 bucks a OZ! Medical Marijuana Delta 9 quality is low and sold in dry plastic jars or mylar bags. No attention to preserving the flower. Street weed is cheaper but what am I buying, no one knows but it's good? In 2019 Italian Scientists accidently found THCP in hemp. THCP is said to be much stronger then D9. Plants can be grown to contain larger percentage of THCA tetrahydrocannabinolate) is a precursor of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), an active component of cannabis. THCA is legal since it is not Delta 9 THC. Once activated by fire or vaporizing the THCA and converts to Delta 9 THC. The THCA high is more refined, THCA sativa strains do not make me jittery or paranoid. Instead i am energized and happy. The THCA Indica flower is sedating and relaxing without making me sleepy or getting couch lock. Since Delta 9 is unstable, smoking it will burn some off to waste.

I make my D9 high hits fresh ;) THCP has more of an intense blast off high then Delta 9 Sativa standard effects. If you mix THCA and THCP you can customize your high. If I get too relaxed by an THCA Indica I load the Dynavap B titanium tip with THCP Mimosa and use an Ispire SKC and get back up to a high Sativa energized level to get focused. Pacific Premium Hemp Flower costs less then half of what street weed prices are. I am vaping on JK Distro THCA Lemon Cherry Gelato with amazing citrus smell and taste. I let my friend try it that calls me a Hempster, because it's not real weed. He got so high I had to pull him off the ceiling with a rake lol. These beautiful flowers are served in a glass jar with a 62% boost pack. Fresh as harvest day these wonderful dense green buds have orange and purple in there. Now I drive by the Dispensary and laugh all the way to the bank. Quality Hemp flower is an alternative to Medical Marijuana. Medicinal Hemp is grown to treat pain, stress, for wellbeing and to boost mood. Given the cost, you can have shipped an assortment of jars of unique effects from the different bud choices. I never thought I would see the day that that my High Life could be this good. Being a Hempster has benefits. Enjoy the freedom of choice.

Last edited:

Dustin McKief

I haven't tried THCA strains yet, but definitely will at some point. I don't see any COAs at JK Distro unless I'm missing them?

I'm still slowly making my way through a HCH sampler. I'm finding that I need ~3-4x the dose compared to THC flower to get a similar effects level. Once I have a good idea of the right dose, I'll start making a CBD/THC blend.

Dustin McKief,

OGBud

G43 Bud
Hey guys I've been trying to find good sources for quality cbd flower, some CBG also. Recently I bought small amounts from Organiccbdnugs and Hoku Seed to try it out, and I'm putting in an order today with WNC after reading through the last few pages of this thread.

Are there any other brands you think I should try that may be top-tier? I was thinking of just going thru google search results and picking a few...

Muchas gracias.

GoldenBud

Hey guys I've been trying to find good sources for quality cbd flower, some CBG also. Recently I bought small amounts from Organiccbdnugs and Hoku Seed to try it out, and I'm putting in an order today with WNC after reading through the last few pages of this thread.

Are there any other brands you think I should try that may be top-tier? I was thinking of just going thru google search results and picking a few...

Muchas gracias.
in this case, say thanks that you're from USA and not from EU, the quality of CBD here just sux by mail order... have fun and welcome back !

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

in this case, say thanks that you're from USA and not from EU, the quality of CBD here just sux by mail order...
have u tried the Swiss grows with +.2% thc? I haven't myself because of EU policy youre probably familiar with

I bought a bag of cheap cbd herb (paid 63€ for 50 g) from Italian online retailer justbob.

In hadn't ordered weed online before (only tried cbd once from a coffeeshop long time ago and flavor sucked) but shopping the experience was great. Fast shipping in 2 days.

I chose small nugs to get more volume and there's more stems than I'd have liked but the flowers themselves look and after conditioning feel good to the touch, not the crappy bud that is sold at llot of other EU online cbd vendors.

It has very sweet candy flavor which is quite but for me is too outspoken for continuous use. I used it with hash in my Herbo and the hash flavor was totally subdued by the cbd herb.

I am planning on getting some thc herb as I intend to use the cbd to make my thc microdosing easier and more versatile.

I'll probably order from this store again and next time I'll get some more expensive strains and the nice buds to check flavor and quality of those. I was not familiar with this Cali Haze bit it doesn't taste like any haze I ever vaped lol

gotbadvas

I got some from Goat Ridge Hemp a couple years ago which I still have some. It's outdoor grown but it is pretty excellent quality. I have made trips to Eureka in the early 2000's to pick up outdoor grown Trainwreck and I think they have a similar level of quality as what you would get. If you are a fan of outdoor I would recommend trying Goat Ridge Hemp.

GoldenBud

I got some from Goat Ridge Hemp a couple years ago which I still have some. It's outdoor grown but it is pretty excellent quality. I have made trips to Eureka in the early 2000's to pick up outdoor grown Trainwreck and I think they have a similar level of quality as what you would get. If you are a fan of outdoor I would recommend trying Goat Ridge Hemp.
it looks like this in real life?! 30$ for 28gr of these?! damn I need to be in the USA for sure.... https://goatridgehemp.com/shop-now/ols/products/untrimmed-28g-sssc

gotbadvas

I can't say you would get a giant cola but I think maybe on reddit some people have recent pics. If I take pics my lighting is so sad lol. They do a good job over at Goat Ridge Hemp imo. Best cure and sticky buds I have had. I am sure some of the indoor places have nicer but I like outdoor.

gotbadvas,
Reactions: GoldenBud

gotbadvas

I had some of the sour space candy from Goat Ridge today. Mine is a couple years old curing in jars. So weird to do a wake and bake with the CBD flower. I did 4 bowls total, 3 back to back in my Thermal Accumulator and had such a strange but strong high. I like it but I can't say I felt clear headed. Had to do some testing though so couldn't be helped.

gotbadvas,
Reactions: GoldenBud

tokenknifeguy

Anyone try out the pinewalker from tweedle farms or the forbidden v from flowgardens? They both have a high cbdv content in it, with matching cbd. I found like like this type much better than just cbd (i'm more of a thca hemp user). Idon't know if that 'v' in there makes it extra stanky, but both of these strains have a very strong smell. The PineWalker smelt of strong pine, which I surprisingly liked, but now I smell it and it is like a pine tree with skunk butt all over it. I also see flow has a strain with 3% thcv in it supposedly, Eraser V i think. I don't t

tokenknifeguy,

jbm

Anyone try out the pinewalker from tweedle farms or the forbidden v from flowgardens? They both have a high cbdv content in it, with matching cbd. I found like like this type much better than just cbd (i'm more of a thca hemp user). Idon't know if that 'v' in there makes it extra stanky, but both of these strains have a very strong smell. The PineWalker smelt of strong pine, which I surprisingly liked, but now I smell it and it is like a pine tree with skunk butt all over it. I also see flow has a strain with 3% thcv in it supposedly, Eraser V i think. I don't t
Hoku has also had a number of THCv strains, though there’s none up at the moment; last month’s master mix was very heavy on THCv strains.

tokenknifeguy

Hoku has also had a number of THCv strains, though there’s none up at the moment; last month’s master mix was very heavy on THCv strains.
How do you know if it is thca or thcv strains? I don't see any COAs, so do they make it pretty easily known which are the thca strains and what %s they are?

tokenknifeguy,

jbm

How do you know if it is thca or thcv strains? I don't see any COAs, so do they make it pretty easily known which are the thca strains and what %s they are?
He will often mention what type they are in the descriptions on the site. In the case of the master mixes an email goes out before shipping describing the makeup of the upcoming mix. The mixes are only available to the members though. For other strains I often find the hokumembers or cultofthefranklin subreddits useful.

jbm,

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Been meaning to try CBD for a while now

I would suggest vaping at least .3gs to really feel the effects of any strain. However, I am basing this off my experience using the Anvil. Not sure if I'm only able to achieve this due to the heavy hitter Anvil.

I found that I had to vape about double that amount to feel anything with my past electric vape.

I don't understand how people can smoke it and feel anything, I've tried in the past loading up blunts and did not seem very effective. Still very enjoyable though!

I would suggest vaping at least .3gs to really feel the effects of any strain. However, I am basing this off my experience using the Anvil. Not sure if I'm only able to achieve this due to the heavy hitter Anvil.

I found that I had to vape about double that amount to feel anything with my past electric vape.

I don't understand how people can smoke it and feel anything, I've tried in the past loading up blunts and did not seem very effective. Still very enjoyable though!
I would be using it in a Dynavap, I’d really like to try it before work so I can get a cape session in before work and not get stoned

JohnnyUtah55,

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
I would be using it in a Dynavap, I’d really like to try it before work so I can get a cape session in before work and not get stoned
Anything will work, the way I use CBD or any of the variants is just vape a lot until I feel something. It takes a quite a couple of rips to feel something for me.

I don't either CBD or THC very heavily, I'm an average consumer IMO

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,

erka

Hi
For the French people, i want to share my experience with cannapoitou.fr, they have soome good cbd / cbg strain, grown outdoor.
I like a much the kannabia and the Peach.
It's natural and don't have the taste that all cbd strains have in fact of heating treatment to kill thc.
They grown what they sell
They're serious , i've maid two buy and it come in a few day.
I 've no economic interest in this, it's only for share
Good vape to all

RxPlorer

Arete Mintz CBG hash.
It doesn't actually qualify as full melt, but that's fine by me. Damn good flavor and effects!

Last edited:
RxPlorer,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom