• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay so the KR did hit me pretty nice too! Reasonably smooth and tasty, and it also kind of keyed me up with a head high, felt like a nice sativa dab, energetic high and I think relaxing too?? If I didn't know it was CBD I would have thought there was THC in it... Only annoying thing is the consistency, such a thick sticky goo, pretty tough to work with unfortunately... No way this could go in a cart without changing the consistency!

Brought the Kings Reserve rosin over to my buddies again yesterday, I did finally order my own quartz banger from PIU though, anyway the rosin has settled a bit more over the weeks, not as sticky all over the inside and lid like it was before, much easier to manage now! So I really experienced the flavor this time, with lower temp dabs, sometimes mixing with some different THC dabs, good balance with the CBD and the flavors of this king's reserve were shining through, some strong cherry citrus! The herbs can be nice (especially in a vapbong), but I think this may be the way to do CBD actually, looking forward to the thermal banger and I also ordered a sai plus to try as well... (The linx hermes3 officially sucks btw, leaky little thing and so tedious to fill with the Wisconsin CO2 syringe, I still have a full one, but maybe I'll just be putting it in something else like the banger or sai??)

floribud

I see some of the vendors are starting to sell delta 8 enriched cbd flower. Has anyone purchased any of this ? Please tell us about it.
I was worried about the solvents as well. But then Apical started selling it. The maintain no solvents are used. They just used heat to liquify the D8 and spray it. I have there PEX and it's excellent. Not super stony but a little more "lifted" than their CBD flower. Btw I also have an ounce of their regular PEX. I've had a lot of different strains, including indoor, but I'm pretty happy with this PEX, claims to be over 4% terps and has a really nice tropical flavor.

I also got a sample of their Goliath sprayed with botanical terp infused D8 oil. They claim the goliath is like 21% CBD or something like that, but completely lacking in terps, so they tried this to make it more appealing. All I can say is that it's odd. Tried the GSC and I'm vaping weed but it's tasting llke I'm inhaling vapors from an oven thats baking cookies. It's really not at all like any really GSC I've ever had, which is basically sweet and then tails of with a minty taste. This BDT terps apparently tried to recreate the flavor real cookies backing in a oven, tastes almost doughy. Anyway I don't like it nearly as much as the PEX. That's just a great strain, this is like those apples they sell at the grocery injected with grape flavor.

floribud,

djchexxx

Glad I found this thread. Placed an order from Southern Charm and looking for order from Wisconsin hemp flower but the website is saying the MARCH 20% off code is expired. Anyone else run into this problem?

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
tried the Sour Pineapple
You said sour pineapple and I couldn’t resist. It was awesome that Horn Creek included some prerolls, hemp wick, a sticker ,and some CBD gummies for free. Their packaging was very professional. The flower has really nice sweet and fruity flavors. The nugs have been handled with greater care than other companies I’ve dealt with. I’m very pleased.
64DB68AF-2B6F-4A63-9B3B-E108E0350378.jpeg DFBBFD00-EE76-4A22-BAC3-00709BC77E88.jpeg

QF1994

You said sour pineapple and I couldn’t resist. It was awesome that Horn Creek included some prerolls, hemp wick, a sticker ,and some CBD gummies for free. Their packaging was very professional. The flower has really nice sweet and fruity flavors. The nugs have been handled with greater care than other companies I’ve dealt with. I’m very pleased.
View attachment 6494 View attachment 6495
Awesome! Enjoy it! Yea the sour pineapple has really blown me away. I love Horn Creek in general-they're very consistently tasty, and yea they're quite generous with their extras! Also, I think they have a wormhole, because I've ordered on a Wednesday and received it on a Friday and how they managed to get a package from Oregon to NJ that fast is an enigma.

Shit Snacks

Top Cola emailed about this new Super Lemon Haze that has a whopping 25% CBD and they are offering small packs since this was the test run... TCCSLHAZE coupon code gets 10% off, so I got a quarter for $40.50 and to hit the 50 for free shipping I got a $20 sweet flight taster pack of three grams: their blueberry muffins, tropical haze, starburst strains... Expecting some great quality!

I still have so much of the wife from last time, not super thrilled with it because it's not fruity enough, but I also have a lot of strawberry cake from Southern Charm... And yet I could not resist this drop apparently!

NimChimpsky

Hey Team - Wanted to share the online CBD shop I use. Sunsetlakecbd.shop they have a bunch of awesome strains with quick shipping, great CS, and cheaper compared to some other sites I've seen. The "smalls" in particular are an excelent deal. Always %20 off with code "leftisbest". Would love to hear some other recommended sites!

Last edited:

QF1994

Hey Team - Wanted to share the online CBD shop I use. Sunsetlakecbd.shop they have a bunch of awesome strains (with very high CBD levels) with quick shipping, great CS, and cheaper compared to other sites I've seen. The "smalls" in particular are an excelent deal. Always %20 off with code "leftisbest". Would love to hear some other recommended sites!
Are they outdoor or indoor grown? Those prices are really high for outdoor grown CBD compared to what I usually get! Sunset Lake CBD has Special Sauce for $75/oz while Horn Creek Hemp is $45/oz! I've also bought from Beleafer which is a little higher at $59/oz.

I might just be cheap, but I like Horn Creek Hemp a lot. Their shipping is lightning fast, and the flower is tasty and fresh.

NimChimpsky

Are they outdoor or indoor grown? Those prices are really high for outdoor grown CBD compared to what I usually get! Sunset Lake CBD has Special Sauce for $75/oz while Horn Creek Hemp is $45/oz! I've also bought from Beleafer which is a little higher at $59/oz.

I might just be cheap, but I like Horn Creek Hemp a lot. Their shipping is lightning fast, and the flower is tasty and fresh.
Ah, nice, I will check out Horn Creek next time - thanks! Yea it would be %20 off that but $45 is still cheaper! I would assume outdoor grown also

QF1994

Ah, nice, I will check out Horn Creek next time - thanks! Yea it would be %20 off that but $45 is still cheaper! I would assume outdoor grown also
I like it-I've tried Beleafer, Cannaflower, Horn Creek, and whatever farm my local smoke shop got their CBD from, and Horn Creek is great. I liked Beleafer but a couple of the strains were just SO SEEDY. I know WNC and Texas Hemp Culture are viewed as top farms but my thinking has always been if I'm getting the effect I seek from a mid-tier farm, I don't need to spend more for prettier bud. And so far, my favorite strains are Sour Space Candy/Super Sour Space Candy and Sour Pineapple from Horn Creek and the Abacus Diesel from Beleafer-that wasn't seedy at least but their sour blueberry kush, while tasty, had enough seeds for me to start my own farm if I wasn't capable of killing plastic plants.

I have heard good things about Eli Hou as well, I might give one of their samplers a try too, they're another reasonably priced place that gets a lot of praise.

Somehow, what started as a way to curb my anxiety has turned into a full-on nerd obsession!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Southern Charm Botanicals 420 sale is live now with 42% off with code "420" until 4/18/21. (I have only tried Strawberry Cake and Cherry Cream and like them both). Going to try some of his concentrates and Elektra buds with this order, and must have more Strawberry Cake !

Guess I really gotta start going through more CBD lol I have plenty as it is... just ordered nearly another ounce. Got 4 things from Southern Charm and said fuck it and ordered an 8th from Secret Nature on a whim also. They're extremely pricey though I feel like.

The 42 off of South Charm was quite nice though

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Yes sirree I loved my Abacus and Bubba's truck stop from Southern Charm, and I'm enjoying the last of my Strawberry Cake as well. Can't pass up on a SC deal I guess, I don't need to solely vape indoor CBD herb, but Rusty makes it affordable for me.

So this time I went with an Oz of the El presidente T1.

Also, not sure if its sacrilegious around here, but I also snagged an Oz delta-8 bho wax from mellow fellow in my spree. Pretty ballsy move since I've never tried it, but at the cost of a few grams of the real thing, I decided what the hell. High thc concentrates are too pricy for my blood, and I can't trust myself not to destroy my tolerance with them. Hoping this D8 stuff is just fun to dab and vibes well with cbd for times when I am trying to take it easy on the THC. Fingers crossed I guess.

Kinick23

Top Cola emailed about this new Super Lemon Haze that has a whopping 25% CBD and they are offering small packs since this was the test run... TCCSLHAZE coupon code gets 10% off, so I got a quarter for $40.50 and to hit the 50 for free shipping I got a $20 sweet flight taster pack of three grams: their blueberry muffins, tropical haze, starburst strains... Expecting some great quality!
I tried the sampler pack last month. Each strain is shipped with an integra boost pack for max freshness which was nice to see. The starburst ended up being my fav., had a nice floral sweet aroma/flavor to it. The tropical haze smelled similar to the Starburst with some subtle nuances but I liked the bud structure of the starburst a lil better. The blueberry smelled the best (and actually like a blueberry muffin!) but at least for me the taste didn’t translate in the vape which was a lil bit of a bummer but I’ve read others raving about how good it tastes so may be just me.

I just got the super lemon haze in the mail yesterday. Another very fresh and sticky flower so happy to see that. The lemon scent didn’t hit me out of the bag like I was hoping for but as you break into the flower it does come through for sure . Just ran it to rough the Tetra Dual and gave healthy amts of vapor and the lemon flavor was noticeable but not super terpy. I feel like hemp flower still has a ways to go to catch up with the complex aroma/flavor of thc flower but I do like the option of using a low thc flower for those scenarios where I wanna get somewhat lifted but still maintain a level head for when I need to get work done or something else where more focus is required

starburst

9979-B4-FB-5-E73-4-BF2-9536-2-FD85-E09-FA0-E.jpg

tropical haze

CCD08-D3-D-11-FF-43-E6-96-FC-1-EC26-C69-DFD2.jpg

blueberry muffins

58-EA14-E0-7907-4867-9436-B95-F20-F82619.jpg

super lemon haze

817-A0-F47-40-AD-42-A9-B15-F-AF4-BE4938-F04.jpg

Shit Snacks

I tried the sampler pack last month. Each strain is shipped with an integra boost pack for max freshness which was nice to see.

Oh cool, mine arrived Thursday, but the individual grams did not have the boost packs, only the quarter of super lemon haze... No big deal, I only opened the tropical haze for starters, ground it all in one sitting, and finished it across two days lol

PXL-20210408-212824179.jpg

PXL-20210409-033223998.jpg

That's it on the top left, starburst in the middle, blueberry muffin on the right... I liked it, pretty nice mellow, that's a shame the blueberry doesn't taste more fruity, was looking forward to that, but yeah I am most excited for the starburst I think? And the super lemon haze, they do have the most CBD in them (among other things)

florduh

I buy so much fucking CBD flower. At least twice as much as THC dispensary stuff. Maybe three times. I think cutting down on nicotine vaping opened up a hole in my daytime hours. Inhaling just air is boring, I guess. So I'll vape probably 10 bowls of CBD/CBG before 5 o'clock.

I don't know if it's the lack of nicotine or the CBD itself, but I feel great. I don't notice minor aches and pains as much. My crappy digestive system seems to be working better. And I notice less anxiety and a better mood during the work day. For me, hemp flower produces a minor head change CBD concentrates never seem to match.

Anyway, I just bought another ounce. Couldn't really pass it up for... $25.

QF1994

I buy so much fucking CBD flower. At least twice as much as THC dispensary stuff. Maybe three times. I think cutting down on nicotine vaping opened up a hole in my daytime hours. Inhaling just air is boring, I guess. So I'll vape probably 10 bowls of CBD/CBG before 5 o'clock.

I don't know if it's the lack of nicotine or the CBD itself, but I feel great. I don't notice minor aches and pains as much. My crappy digestive system seems to be working better. And I notice less anxiety and a better mood during the work day. For me, hemp flower produces a minor head change CBD concentrates never seem to match.

Anyway, I just bought another ounce. Couldn't really pass it up for... $25.

I feel the same way about flower vs concentrates. Concentrates and cartridges never really did it for me, but flower is a whole different beast.

I describe it like this: My brain is a bit like my commute. In an ideal world, there's no traffic and I zip along. If things are really bad, it's bumper to bumper. On a normal day, there's traffic but it keeps moving. Without CBD flower, it's like a constant traffic jam in my brain. With CBD flower, there's still traffic, but the traffic is moving.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Stumbled into this thread and decided to order the flight from Horn Creek. This is wonderful. You guys are wonderful for pointing it out. I had admittedly never been much of a believer in CBD ("its just woo woo hippy bullshit"), but this is absolutely amazing. Kudos Horn Creek, will definitely be ordering again!

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Grabbed some outdoor Abacus from 8Horses hemp since I saw a deal and I crushed my last Oz of Abacus so dang fast.

Looking forward to trying beleafer for the first time, gonna get up early on 4/18 and try to snag a deal.

QF1994

Stumbled into this thread and decided to order the flight from Horn Creek. This is wonderful. You guys are wonderful for pointing it out. I had admittedly never been much of a believer in CBD ("its just woo woo hippy bullshit"), but this is absolutely amazing. Kudos Horn Creek, will definitely be ordering again!
Awesome!

I say this every time, but I swear Horn Creek has a damn wormhole. I ordered late on Monday, and have my order already in my hot little hands today. I can't get a letter across town in the time it takes them to ship hemp from Oregon to NJ!

Super excited about my order too. 1oz of Ringo's gift and 1oz of Sour Pineapple, plus some sour space candy kief...Horn Creek threw in some gummies and other goodies too, which I'm psyched for (I save the gummies for when I have a terrible headache forming-sometimes a well-timed CBD gummy helps stop my headache without me running for Aleve again).

Top Bottom