Mail Order CBD

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Yup I snagged some Abacus Diesel from Beleafer for nice and cheap. First time shopping with them so I'm excited.

Love my presidente T1 from southern charm, and I'm super impressed by the outdoor Abacus from 8Horses hemp. Giant nugs and great effects, not as much cooling terps as the indoor Abacus from Southern charm but certainly doing the trick. Real sticky too!

Here is the 8horses Abacus Outdoor

Also, that D8 distillate from mellow fellow isn't too bad! Stoney almost cbn-like high that vibes well with cbd and cbg.

NimChimpsky

Yup I snagged some Abacus Diesel from Beleafer for nice and cheap. First time shopping with them so I'm excited.

Love my presidente T1 from southern charm, and I'm super impressed by the outdoor Abacus from 8Horses hemp. Giant nugs and great effects, not as much cooling terps as the indoor Abacus from Southern charm but certainly doing the trick. Real sticky too!

Here is the 8horses Abacus Outdoor

Also, that D8 distillate from mellow fellow isn't too bad! Stoney almost cbn-like high that vibes well with cbd and cbg.
Ah just got some of the presidente T1 also along with some other strains from Southern Charm - my first order here - superb stuff.

Bubba's Truck Stop (which I got from your rec I believe - thanks!) is absolutely delicious!! I'm gonna have to keep this one as a mainstay in my CBD arsenal.

Also mixed some Cherry Creme cbd with Cherry Punch weed *chef's kiss*

Last edited:

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
So I haven't bought any CBD since my first mail order CBD purchase in the early summer from Plain Jane, a few Oz of outdoor smalls--Hawaiian haze, elektra, & special sauce (and a ton of pre-rolls) I was really impressed!

So I'm really looking forward to trying indoor CBD for the first time. I went all-in on this deal, grabbed an O each of Frosted Lime, Abacus, and Strawberry Cake.

I've been ordering from Plain Jane consistently for the past 2 - 3 years and always happy.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So I just hit the re-up, here's what I got:

Southern Charm Bubba's truck stop Oz, I think it was $65 on sale, outstanding quality for the price as always, thanks Dusty.

The Wellness Tree Hemp Project T1 x Haute Sauce SG. $110/oz so a bit pricier than I'm used to paying for hemp but at 29% total cannabinoids I am pretty pleased, looks and vapes incredibly. Will post pics.

Horn Creek Hemp, grabbed another Oz of CBG kief, this time opting for stem cell, smells great! I gave a little bit away last time but I really did vape that whole ounce of CBG. Looking forward to squishing some of this batch, CBG rosin yum.

Lastly I tried an 8th of the Banana Mac high thca hemp distributed by Flow Gardens. Really quality stuff, not really the same as vaping 1:1 blends or strains, but seriously enjoyable and effective in its own way. Still feeling it out.

Never thought I'd enjoy cbd so much! Feel free to ask me any questions of course.

Last edited:

Vaporware

To be clear that is Delta 8 THC instead of Delta 9 THC. Also, you probably already know this but Delta 8 isn’t produced in high enough quantities in any flower we know of so far, so it is created (out of CBD I believe) in distillate form and then sprayed on flower (also usually CBD flower I’m sure).

I’m not arguing against Delta 8 or anything, but I want everyone to know what they’re actually consuming so they can make decisions they’re comfortable with. :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
To be clear that is Delta 8 THC instead of Delta 9 THC. Also, you probably already know this but Delta 8 isn’t produced in high enough quantities in any flower we know of so far, so it is created (out of CBD I believe) in distillate form and then sprayed on flower (also usually CBD flower I’m sure).

I’m not arguing against Delta 8 or anything, but I want everyone to know what they’re actually consuming so they can make decisions they’re comfortable with. :)

Good post!

Here’s how it’s made if people are curious

It’s a bit of a science experiment for me.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I have been buying from Apical Greens. They are great with their Delta 8 products. They are having Fat Ounces 30g smalls for $20. This is all I use now and no longer on thc!

Thanks, I was about to place an order for an ounce of smalls but it's not available in my state. Interesting.

jeffp,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
ahh so Delta 8 is restricted for shipping to NY, too bad but I think only temporarily now.
I'm also curious about what that's like, we'll have to wait a bit.
I ordered something else from Apical Greens; a different ounce of smalls.

jeffp,
Reactions: Ramahs
Okay. I've never ordered mail-order CBD other than CBD Isolate slabs for dabbing in the past.

However, I only recently heard about Delta 8 THC in the last couple of months, and CBD flower with added Delta 8 intrigues me. So, I just ordered a FAT OZ Smalls (30 Grams) Goliath 5% Delta 8 Enriched & Terpene Infused 29.45% - Green Crack from Apical Greens.

So, we shall see how this goes. I'm ready to experiment!
So how'd it go?
I got some of it a few months ago and frankly I was underwhelmed. It was hard to determine much difference with regular hemp cbd bud.

archangelz001,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Ramahs

So how'd it go?
I got some of it a few months ago and frankly I was underwhelmed. It was hard to determine much difference with regular hemp cbd bud.

I felt that it certainly got me high, but it took more material to get to something I could appreciate.

It got me high, but it was different. It was more of a relaxing, sleepy high...and it was certainly a significantly lighter high than my average cannabis.

I could see it useful during the day when I'm not looking for a serious high, and it's safe to be in public with without worrying about getting caught and going to jail. So, there's always that. And it smelled and tasted good.

Either way. I've only had a couple bowls of it, so it's a bit early to say much.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

I have some delta 8 bud from Cascadia Blooms that
has great flavor, but the high was strange, kinda like
I was waiting for the other shoe to drop or something.
Made me vape some real bud to level things out?
I think that I will pass on this one.

Ramahs

Also it says that it's 5% delta 8. I don't know much about the chemistry, but I wonder what it would be like if it were 15% - 20% Delta 8, like the commonly found %'s in Delta 9 in regular good cannabis these days. But, like I said, I don't know the chemistry well enough to answer that question.

Ramahs,
Reactions: vapirtoo

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I started using CDB/CBN/CBG/CBDV during lockdown and landed on buycbdoilonline.com after trying a few other sites. From the beginning they always gave really great freebies and had good coupons for reviews and a decent points system.

I eventually built a good rapport with the guy who answers most of the emails, and after a little while he offered me D8 gummies, vape carts, and moonrocks, through their Delta8Pro line of products quite some months before D8 was being talked about. He gives me some deep wholesale prices on orders in the $100-$200 range.

After most of a year of loyalty I never pay on site prices. My recent CBN order for my arthritis and psoraisis (1 gram full spectrum wax and 2 grams isolate) was only $45. Also CBN relaxs me quite well, but doesn't give me the yawns as much as it did when I first started using it. I mix all of these into my BHO dabs in the dynacoil. I just drop a chip inside if it's wax, or use the vapcap to scoop some powder if it's isolate. The CBDV is super potent and you only need a few grains of it. I have in the past weighed my BHO and cannabinoids to make things that were 1/1 etc but lately I prefer loading as I go.

Ramahs

Also it says that it's 5% delta 8. I don't know much about the chemistry, but I wonder what it would be like if it were 15% - 20% Delta 8, like the commonly found %'s in Delta 9 in regular good cannabis these days. But, like I said, I don't know the chemistry well enough to answer that question.

Now I want to get some of their almost pure Delta 8 THC Concentrate that you can dab.
If I really want to see what Delta 8 is and is not capable of, then I figure that would be the way to do so.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Now I want to get some of their almost pure Delta 8 THC Concentrate that you can dab.
If I really want to see what Delta 8 is and is not capable of, then I figure that would be the way to do so.

I grabbed an ounce of terped D8 from mellow fellow a little bit back. It dabs alright even though it doesn't bubble in the banger, and definitely easy to get the full effects. I found the high to be relaxing and slightly stoney, far from the exciting high-thc dabs but still packing more of a punch than CBD.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’ve enjoyed the 3chi dab sauce form Dr. Ganja. I’ve ordered a few flavors and all have been good. This stuff is way more potent than CBD flower that has been sprayed with delta8. It dabs very clean at low temps.

https://www.drganja.com/?s=3chi+dab+sauce

RxPlorer

Ordered some secret nature live rosin badder. Was not as advertised, received a gram of very thin oil that had mostly leaked out of the container. That was super disappointing since their flower has been great. Who makes high quality cbd live rosin or cbd hash for mail order?

RxPlorer,
  • Sad
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom