• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There are definitely a lot of seeds in the wife I got, like each bud has a few, but they said that on the site that was the reason it was cheaper than usual... Still nice, and I'm planning to just throw them outside and see what grows, why not!

Oh nice, hopefully my order will not be far behind to ship, yeah the cherry creme says it has 21% CBD compared to 15% in the wife I got from top cola... Not sure about the strawberry cake, hopefully they have enough for my order, and that's not why mine hasn't shipped yet... We'll see next week!

PXL-20210110-023850592.jpg

Meanwhile I actually tried using the above tool to scoop out some of the CO2 oil from the cartridge, and spread it on a steel mesh concentrate pad from the Fierce that I am using in my Bowle... I guess it seems to be working, though now I need to wait for the oil to drip off the threads again lol

Edit: well I think success!

Though my mistake may have been laying it on its side for my first photo attempt... LOL

PXL-20210110-041002293.jpg

PXL-20210110-041011954.jpg

I can never tell if it's better with or without the flash either!

Anyway I unscrewed. Top now hoping it will settle again or evenly, and I will try to keep it upright... first couple hits I was afraid to hold the button for very long and I do think I could get oil on my tongue...

Edit again: screw it, I fully unscrew it and use paper towel to wipe it down, the top and the cap... Fortunately I guess because it's CBD oil it is not too insanely sticky like regular THC oil... So I tried it out though and got a nice burning oil on my tongue just on the lowest possible setting preheat... Going to let it sit a bit and maybe try again tomorrow, we'll see if it can soak in or something, but maybe I need a filter of some kind because that's going to be a problem!

I tried the oil in my Tafée Bowle though and it was really nice! Tasty and clear-headed

And CBG kief on top of lemon cello was nice in the vapbong as well!

Last edited:

jbm

Meanwhile I actually tried using the above tool to scoop out some of the CO2 oil from the cartridge, and spread it on a steel mesh concentrate pad from the Fierce that I am using in my Bowle... I guess it seems to be working, though now I need to wait for the oil to drip off the threads again lol
You could use a syringe (I got mine from VPM - https://www.vpm.com/luer-lock-oil-syringe/) to remove some of the oil from the cartridge.

Shit Snacks

You could use a syringe (I got mine from VPM - https://www.vpm.com/luer-lock-oil-syringe/) to remove some of the oil from the cartridge.

Thanks man, this was more of an immediate need, and I sorted it out, going to be more careful loading in the future! Right amount

This one looks like it has a metal tip, making it easier than the one the oil came in, although it doesn't look like a very fine metal tip, and it might not even fit in the cartridge! The walls of the Hermes are very narrow between it and the metal rod in the center...

After letting it sit awhile though I did take a hit, and I did get some burning oil on my tongue, but then I tried again later after more time letting it sit and I think I got a nicer hit!

I may need to use it through water or something with a longer vapor path though, I don't know if it's comfortable to use dry native... But the Hermes does look nice, small and sleek! And yeah the oil is great!

Still not sure if I should store the spare syringe of CO2 oil in the fridge maybe??

florduh

Still not sure if I should store the spare syringe of CO2 oil in the fridge maybe??

I personally wouldn't. The syringe should be pretty air tight. I'll only refrigerate expensive "live" concentrates.

There are definitely a lot of seeds in the wife I got

This seems to be an issue with all hemp strains. I got the Wisconsin Hemp $50 ounce though, and there are fewer seeds overall than The Wife. I still think the Top Cola stuff tastes a little better (And they ship it with a Boveda pack!), but the value coming from Wisconsin is insane! Loving the free CBG Kief Hash they threw in. I swear it enhances every bowl, with THC or CBD flower. And honestly, I haven't found a CBG dominant flower that tastes good, so the kief is a great idea. You can get various forms of CBG hash for $6/gram when you buy in bulk. I almost want to put in another order, but I haven't even gone through half the shit they sent in the last pack yet haha.

florduh

I’ll sometimes mix THC, CBD, and CBGflower together.
Hell yeah. I just hadn't ordered any CBG flower lately because the few strains I've tried taste kind of meh. So this CBG kief hash was a nice little surprise.

florduh,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
*snip* This seems to be an issue with all hemp strains. I got the Wisconsin Hemp $50 ounce though, and there are fewer seeds overall than The Wife. I still think the Top Cola stuff tastes a little better (And they ship it with a Boveda pack!), but the value coming from Wisconsin is insane! Loving the free CBG Kief Hash they threw in. I swear it enhances every bowl, with THC or CBD flower. And honestly, I haven't found a CBG dominant flower that tastes good, so the kief is a great idea. You can get various forms of CBG hash for $6/gram when you buy in bulk. I almost want to put in another order, but I haven't even gone through half the shit they sent in the last pack yet haha.

The WI Hemp deal is four different quarters, right? What'd you get? I'm still eyeing that, even though I've got my Southern Charm order on the way, tracking says Tuesday.

florduh

The WI Hemp deal is four different quarters, right? What'd you get? I'm still eyeing that, even though I've got my Southern Charm order on the way, tracking says Tuesday.
Yeah, a quarter each of Suver Haze, Tax Cherry, Sour Space Candy, Elektra. Plus a free 1000 mg full spectrum balm, and a gram of CBG Kief Hash. All for $50.

SixStringToker

Naked member
You guys have wiped out Southern Charm! I got some of their Space Candy prior to the sale and like it enough that I just went back to buy an ounce... sold out. I also snagged Elektra with the last order, but it's a bit on the dry side, so I'm rehydrating it before I try it.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hell yeah. I just hadn't ordered any CBG flower lately because the few strains I've tried taste kind of meh. So this CBG kief hash was a nice little surprise.

I've got this Northern Lights that tastes pretty damn good, haven't had it 100% on its own yet, but I've been keeping a 50/50 mix of the Northern Lights CBG and Zkittles CBD ground and ready to go, either straight or take that 50/50 mix and cut that again with some THC flower. It's been really nice. Also I'm enjoying playing with the ratio of THC flower to my CBD/CBG flower mix.

Also I have some "John Snow" coming in any day now, also a CBG dominant, I'll let you know if its any good!

Shit Snacks

Southern Charm sent a nice email, saying how big the flash sale was, how they sold out of everything, with over 400 orders... Says he is just one guy apparently! Really excited for my strawberry and cherry herbs from them!

Also Robin Hood emailed, apparently he is discontinuing his cartridges, he only has about 70 left with his #22 CBD rosin, and is giving away 10 in a raffle... I'll of course report back when I get my order, I got one of those and a gram of his 60/40 sativa rosin.

Aaaaaand I blasted some bowls of the wife in the vapbong yesterday, my plum jelly bandit, I feel like this is the proper way to enjoy CBD!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The only CBD purchases I've made in the past were some eighths from Cascadia Blooms and a gram of isolate from Fully Activated. Never really took to the flavors of the Cascadia herb, and they tell me that pure isolate doesn't give you the full "Entourage effect."

I like the idea of sometimes smoothing out the effects of my high THC concentrates. I just ordered some CBD kief hash from the Wisconsin Hemp Flower guy to give it a try. I understand that they also throw in some CBG kief as a gift. We'll see what it's like. Didn't cost much. I can always press it into rosin.

Shit Snacks

@SixStringToker it is fitting because the herb is my wife! :lmao:

^here it is in my flower mill btw!

I like the idea of sometimes smoothing out the effects of my high THC concentrates. I just ordered some CBD kief hash from the Wisconsin Hemp Flower guy to give it a try. I understand that they also throw in some CBG kief as a gift. We'll see what it's like. Didn't cost much. I can always press it into rosin.

Oh yeah it's actually buy one get one free, so if you bought the CBG kief, you may actually get three grams of it for the price of one!

If you are planning to mix concentrates together though, probably would have been better to get the rosin or oil perhaps? Those are only CBD however... The CBG is pure kief, but yeah I guess if you can press it yourself that should be fine too!

shopdognyc

I have had good success with

Apical Greens
Southern Comfort
Beleafer

I just ordered from Diesel Hemp that came with a very high recommendation.

I tried out an OG Flowerpot, someone told me its the Showerhead, with CBD I got from my plug. Said Strawberry Kush from California.

Whatever it is, I was in this brain fog like almost high, just a CBD high, then confused if I was high and had the best sleep.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Ordered my second batch of rosin from Robin Hood Extracts. I love the flavor, but I go through it awfully fast. 🔥 Not sure how to rate the potency, but I have filled a ceramic cart to stretch it out before the next package arrives.

BabyFacedFinster

@SixStringToker
Oh yeah it's actually buy one get one free, so if you bought the CBG kief, you may actually get three grams of it for the price of one!

If you are planning to mix concentrates together though, probably would have been better to get the rosin or oil perhaps? Those are only CBD however... The CBG is pure kief, but yeah I guess if you can press it yourself that should be fine too!

Yeah, I think it will be 3 grams. Hope I like it.

I wasn't gonna mix it with my live resin because I didn't want to make a mess or ruin that resin flavor. I am still hoping I can use the unflavored isolate for times when I want to smooth out those hits. I was just gonna load up a dynavap with some kief and sip on it, after hitting the hard sauce. I might mix the CBD and CBG together since they seem similar in effect.

I could press it into rosin, or I could use that little twist press I have somewhere and make a little moraccan style hash puck. :\

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yeah, I think it will be 3 grams. Hope I like it.

I wasn't gonna mix it with my live resin because I didn't want to make a mess or ruin that resin flavor. I am still hoping I can use the unflavored isolate for times when I want to smooth out those hits. I was just gonna load up a dynavap with some kief and sip on it, after hitting the hard sauce. I might mix the CBD and CBG together since they seem similar in effect.

I could press it into rosin, or I could use that little twist press I have somewhere and make a little moraccan style hash puck. :\

So far I've tried the CBG Kief on top of a couple regular bowls in the Tafée Bowle and the VapBong, seemed to work pretty well! Since the jar is filled to the brim packed with kief, it holds together pretty well already so you may not need to make a puck actually...

BabyFacedFinster

Well, there might not be an Entourage effect, but this isolate shit really seems to take the edge off some pretty fire resin. I took a blob of terpy sweetness and dropped it in the isolate powder. It came out like a sugar plum that was dusted lovingly by a fairy? :hmm:

Wrapped in cotton and through the dynavap. The effects are more mellow, while still maintaining the flavor.

I should put a plug in for the isolate guy. His prices are quite low and he threw in some nice 1000mg cbd salve (which I embarrassing use most as lubricant for my dynavap and Sai o-rings). Fully Activated. https://www.fullyactivated.net/ He really put a lot of time into his craft, and appears to have started the whole business out of trying to develop quality cbd medicine for his pets.

Last edited:

Rab

Some cheese from very late last year I haven't managed to finish yet. Nice and relaxing, great for off days to keep the medication flowing and the craving down.

Also on another note, to those concerned, it would appear dopebuds.co.uk might be going down.. Just got a forward from them..
Thank You

Hi Guys.

Well, what a start to the new year, huh? I never thought anything would ever bring us down but something like Brexit seems to have done it. Since my last email I've been offered buds and hash from re-sellers who already have the products in the UK, guaranteeing a safe and fast delivery but I can't accept buds that aren't fresh, you guys deserve much better. We've requested a few more parcels but if these don't make it, it really is game over for the fresh products. I just wanted to say thank you to every single one of you who's shopped with us, stuck with us, recommended us and shared your positive feedback with your family and friends. It really does mean the world to me. I started this business, as many of you know after CBD saved me from treatment resistant depressive and anxiety disorder. My goal was never to make money. I remember distinctly the moment CBD took away my anxiety completely, the very first time. My thought was "I have to get this stuff in to the hands of people who suffer like I do" and that's how Dope Buds was born. My goal from the beginning was to start something I would want in a business. Some place I would love to shop. Fast, friendly replies, someone and some place you can trust. A friendly & professional approach to anything. Those who have been with us from the beginning will remember when I used to send photo's of your buds weighed out, proof you got what you requested. that's something I would have loved from a business but it never existed so I implemented it. Obviously, 6 months in, orders were through the roof so I simply didn't have time to keep that up. We've changed websites, had a re-brand, introduced many new products, taken on new members of staff to help, all while trying to always be the cheapest around for the freshest, most premium products around. My experience with CBD from the first time I tried it made me realise that if the products I got at that time were poor quality, not fresh, not what they said they were, it may not have worked for me and who knows where I would have ended up, thinking there was no end to my mental health issues. Since that moment I knew I could never ship anything that wasn't fresh, pure or the highest possible quality and I hope that's shown in all the orders you guys have placed and hopefully enjoyed.

So thank you, everyone. Especially those who came out your way to email us well wishes after our last email. We can't get back to all of you all but we read every single one and appreciate everything.

I've just turned what little we had left in terms of buds into Shake as that seems to be one of the most popular things we sell so if you need some, come get some as no doubt it will be gone very soon. I hope to have new buds to offer you at some point so I hope you stick around but if not, we've listened to you email suggestions and invested heavily in products to make our own terpene infused extracts, oils, vapes etc. These will be live as soon as we have everything.

When this Shake is sold I'll try take a week off as lockdown, restrictions, no holidays & and Brexit has taken it's toll over the year but someone will be around to answer your emails and dispatch any of the other products we sell on time, as always. If you would rather talk with me directly as I know many of you prefer, just email in and ask for me and I'll get your email forwarded and get back to you.

This isn't the end, not by a long shot. I know a lot of you guys need only buds rather than oils or extracts and I happily encourage you to shop around, get what you need where you can. I'll let you know if we ever manage to get more products in stock. I'll let you know the moment they arrive so you can be absolutely assured they're as fresh as always.

Have a great 2021 if you can guys. Vaccine is here for those who wish to take it and no doubt so is the light at the end of the tunnel for those of you who are tired of the restrictions placed on us. Thank you for allowing me to be the one to help make your lives hopefully better, healthier, pain free and liveable. I've heard amazing stories from you guys about how much your life has improved with CBD and I hope your lives will always be happy, healthy and pain free from here on out.

Thank you with all I have.

Aiden & DBPG Team.

vape_n_ride

Hi Everyone, I am just getting into the CBD game, and I am curious about your experiences. What is a high CBD strain? I am going with one now that has 6% CBD and I am not sure if I can feel anything from it. What's a good one that higher on CBD and worth a try. Also living in Europe right now, and the market I feel like is more limited than in the US. Anyone in the same shoes that has a good suggestion? thank you

Trackrat

I always look at the COA's , lab reports. I'm looking for a nice mellow buzz, so I always check for high thca. Sometimes you'll even find trace amounts of delta 9. My go to is Veteran Grown LLC. The strain is Franklin. This is what I usually buy. It's 17.9 % cbd and 6.25% thc and 0.167% ∆9 thc. This strain sells out real quick.

nopapers_justvapors

Hi Everyone, I am just getting into the CBD game, and I am curious about your experiences. What is a high CBD strain? I am going with one now that has 6% CBD and I am not sure if I can feel anything from it. What's a good one that higher on CBD and worth a try. Also living in Europe right now, and the market I feel like is more limited than in the US. Anyone in the same shoes that has a good suggestion? thank you
I also recently switched to CBD. I'm now strictly vaping CBD hash, because my experience with CBD flower is that it has poor vapor output. I can definitely recommend the CBD hash from Plant of Life, they're a big player on the European market and they have a wide range of CBD producs.

Attachments

• _20210113_013904.JPG
    _20210113_013904.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I also recently switched to CBD. I'm now strictly vaping CBD hash, because my experience with CBD flower is that it has poor vapor output.
I've had poor and decent vapor from the different hemp flowers out in the marketplace.
CBG type buds seem a lot different compared to other strains.
Hemp seems to be evolving and each year and each purchase I've bought seems to be better then the last.

Where is the hemp being grown in Europe? Is any of it imported from the US? How about concentrates?
Is there some sort of rec'd vendors list for Europe?

Top Bottom