Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
Are madheaters able to send orders to america again? Also what size hole needs to be drilled into a piece of wood to insert the metal liner from madheaters?

flyin911,

M0j02019

Hi Brenyo, my wood liner has become loose in stem and is spinning. You have already replaced this before and same thing has happened again. Am using on Gen 1 revolve and switched orings as was very tight fit. Are the wood liners glued in and is there a DIY fix.

M0j02019,
  • Sad
Reactions: Brenyo

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
@Brenyo The ones of us who got that awesome discount coupon with our reload v2's, will that work alongside any normally running sales (BF, 420, presales)? Or won't they stack (which would also be totally understandable)?

Last edited:
OGablogian,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
It should stack with any other discount
You're the best!

And I dont mean that in a 'you arrive at work and some random collegue just made a fresh pot of coffee so you tell him hes the best' kind of way, but in a 'in a niche market (dynaverse / butane TED's) that thrives on insanely high customer service, yours is truely by far the best I've had the pleasure of experiencing' kind of way. :love:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
There won’t be any more of them and the new ones (Tempest stem) will have a raw machined finish instead of polished / brushed.

I find myself doubting about which way I wanna go; I'd love a tempest (and extra revolve), but imo it would also be really nice to keep the v2 DRC control (if I ever wanna use the intercooler part with a DV tip). I'm considering either the tempest ti kit and skipping the v2 DRC functionality, or a v2 revolve plus later the tempest head and radiatorsleeve. All in polished ti, ofcourse.

There is a slight change on the bottom end of the tube as well, the “plug” is not angled anymore to get a better seal so the DRC tube won’t work perfectly in the new one.

With 'won’t work perfectly', do you mean that the seal wont be as good as in a full v3 unit compared to the v2, or that the seal will be worse than the v2?

Cause if the seal of the v2 DRC on the v3 intercooler is still as good as in a full v2, I can totally live with that. Then I might go with a full tempest kit and an extra v2 mp and DRC tube. If it's a bad seal altogether, that would kinda defeat the purpose.

Last edited:
OGablogian,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
With 'won’t work perfectly', do you mean that the seal wont be as good as in a full v3 unit compared to the v2, or that the seal will be worse than the v2?
It works fine as long as the tube is pushed in properly. The inner o-ring is tighter on the new one so it should stay in place well.

Zagala

Hello experienced members, hope you can give some advice on best tip(s) for the Revolve. I just ordered my first Gen 2 Revolve and a couple of Reload to familiarize myself with the MadHeaters products in anticipation of the Tempest. I am a longtime owner and user of Dynavap (2017-2020 lines) and I started using mine again in recent days so much i have been impressed by the upcoming Tempest. Thanks in advance for your advice on DV tips for the Revolve Gen 2.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Hello experienced members, hope you can give some advice on best tip(s) for the Revolve. I just ordered my first Gen 2 Revolve and a couple of Reload to familiarize myself with the MadHeaters products in anticipation of the Tempest. I am a longtime owner and user of Dynavap (2017-2020 lines) and I started using mine again in recent days so much i have been impressed by the upcoming Tempest. Thanks in advance for your advice on DV tips for the Revolve Gen 2.
I was just cleaning mine just now, it has a 5fin Titanium Tip with a Captive Cap and a Copper FMJ.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Any tip you like works well. Just choose your favourite Dynavap, or Anvil with stem adaptor, or Tempest, or anything with an 8mm connection.
yeah my Anvil lives on it a lot, its good for a lot of things as you say *nods*

VapingYogi,
Reactions: bhasma

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Is there a reasonable way to tinker with a @Pipes IH so that it can be used safely with the Tempest? A wand just adds more price to using the Tempest, and I have three Pipes IHs sitting here. I didn't know if it was an issue with overheating the coil in addition to the diameter of the Tempest head?

I appreciate any advice on this, but I'll also put a shoutout to @RustyOldNail and @TommyDee, just to increase my odds. ;)

BabyFacedFinster,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Is there a reasonable way to tinker with a @Pipes IH so that it can be used safely with the Tempest? A wand just adds more price to using the Tempest, and I have three Pipes IHs sitting here. I didn't know if it was an issue with overheating the coil in addition to the diameter of the Tempest head?

I appreciate any advice on this, but I'll also put a shoutout to @RustyOldNail and @TommyDee, just to increase my odds. ;)

Sorry, not owning any of these devices, I don’t know their power specifications.
Hasn’t this been mentioned previously in this thread?
Good luck.

TommyDee

Vaporitor

I don't have anything to go by.

HumbleLivings

right now I am using my Revolve Gen2 with Anvil copper (wTorch)

I have another Anvil (New Dura Core w Stainless Steel layer on top of Copper for better IH use) this one is brand spanking new and I am saving for The Forge Induction Heater (which is not released yet) but its brand new and I want to NOT use any Torches on this one and save exclusively for IH's so it can stay pretty lol.

I am waiting on the tempest I should see it by next friday or so. I will be testing my Revolve Gen2 on Tempest but from what i hear in reviews the existing Tempest Stem (which some call Revolve Gen3) this tempest stem works great according to many, so we'll see,

I still want to test them against each other. because sometimes what some people like alot, others will not like, and vice versa,
reviews do give us a good idea espeially reviews that are with much detail on many different dynamics like, air flow, effects, personal experiences etc.

testing is always good to weed out bad settings you will not like and and find out those perfect, gold nugget, settings you will love and enjoy personally each and everyday! )

either way you have some good quality stems and tips, so enjoy your self testing and tweaking your setups until you find that perfect setup for you! and then enjoy them each and every day! ✌️

Last edited:

vapereyez

I just ordered a vestratto anvil with an XL bowl. Will the reload gen 2 be compatible with it? Thanks! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I just ordered a vestratto anvil with an XL bowl. Will the reload gen 2 be compatible with it? Thanks! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this
I'm using my reload gen 2 with my Anvil, the magnet is enough to undo the bowl easily.

VapingYogi,

Cannabiker

Sure, I always use my Reload with my Anvil. It's great for debowling. However, you'll still want to use the Anvil tube's cap or another magnet for loading, because you can't tamp the bowl into the storage pot while it's attached to the Reload lid.

Cannabiker,
Reactions: bhasma

vapereyez

I'm using my reload gen 2 with my Anvil, the magnet is enough to undo the bowl easilwill the xl bowl work or will it be too big?

Sure, I always use my Reload with my Anvil. It's great for debowling. However, you'll still want to use the Anvil tube's cap or another magnet for loading, because you can't tamp the bowl into the storage pot while it's attached to the Reload lid.
Could I just buy a strong magnet and use a different debowler?

vapereyez,

Easywider

Simple is the way

I've been wondering this! IS there a way to use the re-load with Anvil so that one can actually re-load? My VAS says I need a reload but my brain can't figure out how the workflow could be an improvement if I can actually re-load the bowl.

Easywider,
Top Bottom