• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Yeah it's just me for now

Wow!!?!
I was already impressed with the "whole package" that MADheaters offers but this is really amazing imo!
Can only imagine how much time and hard work must go into all that combined.
Hope you can get some (well deserved) satisfaction from the fact that you've managed to instantly become
"the only/coolest/most advanced/most ingenious/best" stem i use"
for a lot of people (based on the reviews you're getting) and for me (based on my own research and judgement ;))!

You even take 'impressive' to the next level!
:clap::rockon::clap:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Wow!!?!
I was already impressed with the "whole package" that MADheaters offers but this is really amazing imo!
Can only imagine how much time and hard work must go into all that combined.
Hope you can get some (well deserved) satisfaction from the fact that you've managed to instantly become
"the only/coolest/most advanced/most ingenious/best" stem i use"
for a lot of people (based on the reviews you're getting) and for me (based on my own research and judgement ;))!

You even take 'impressive' to the next level!
:clap::rockon::clap:

Also left a review just now. Hope I didnt use too many superlatives ;)

Yeah it's just me for now :) I hope that the US retailers will help a lot with the daily postage and CS so I have more time for development.

I love the work so all good, but it's nice to take some time off, thanks! :D

Ow wow, I would have thought you've gotten yourself some help by now. Yeah, I can imagine it will be very nice to have some retailers set up, especially for the US. I'd imagine thats where the biggest part of all the orders is going, followed by the UK (homebase ftw, and you've seem to got some nice things going with those UK vape/cannabis youtubers/insta-dudes), and EU last?

Are you also considering an EU retailer? I mean, I don't mind the customs costs on a UK purchase once in a while, so I'm happy to keep buying directly at the MH site, but it might be nice to lessen even more of the load on the sale-end of things. Perhaps the ppl at verdampftnochmal? Though I only ordered there once, so not that much experience with them. They seem to run a nice shop tho, with loads of DV stuff. And I like them better than that french online DV-stuff shop.

Hope you had a good time :)

Last edited:

Finn2

Big thanks to @Brenyo for making this upgrade special. Got to upgrade 5 friends/family to the #FuckCombustion family and an upgrade for me too over my M2021 with simrell performance kit and FMJ.

This beta unit is incredible and I will be writing a review after I have had some time with it. Hits incredible with the direct tube full open.

For a beta these parts fit together great. The ti cooling helix just needs a little bend at the tip to stay in with no o-ring. There is a noticeable difference between the direct airflow tube and the draw resistance tube and they both give a completely seperate feeling. The cooling upgrade is insane, compared to a simrell performance kit'd M2021 the vapor is actually cool not warm.

You did an outstanding job with these @Brenyo and your customer service is incredible!

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
2-3 months as I expect it now, so hopefully by Christmas :D

The fresh air slot will be MUCH thinner on the gen 2 release version, it's already smaller on the beta, so this is not necessary anymore. It will be way easier to adjust precisely. The DRC hole is also changing again, you can see the MTL option on the previous page here
I know wat Ima get fer Christmas present to myself

flyin911,
Reactions: Brenyo

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
The Revolve was a true game-changer for me and made it possible to enjoy the DV-way of vaping to the fullest because of it's cooling: my coughing/throat irritation stopped overnight!
It's smooth and tasty vapor, the versatility and the engineering/machining can't be praised enough.
B-u-u-u-ut....
With all the love and compliments going towards the Revolve it's easy to overlook this other great MADheaters accessory:
The Reload!

Has to be said: the Reload is easily my most frequently used vape-accessory! Organised and decluttered my vaping big time!
Take out the reload, disassemble and ready to go!
Two seconds and it's all there: stand, two (or more) strains, debowling ABV container, various tools (the ccd-placing tool is kinda great! Or the tamper to (re)shape the screens!...)

Slightly tamping down the weed works very good for me to get consistent results with every bowl!

Some CBD on the bottom, tamp tamp

A bit of THC on top, tamp tamp

Decapping is a breeze, those magnets are really strong so mostly don't need to slide the cap to take it off.
Debowling when still hot is the easiest thing and it really helps to keep cap and tip clean much longer and i don't have a "vape-trail" of ABV following me around anymore: it is now all collected automatically!!

It's very custom: you can use only one container (and still have the stand, decapper, tamper) or add as many as you want, the half-threads made it a joy to (dis)assemble, every little detail shows the thought that went into the design!
The Reload is clearly made by a fellow-vaper: it's smellproof, waterproof, super-portable (love the keychainholder) and it's virtually indestructable!
Packed with features and just a perfect tool for vaping all around and imo a must have tool for those of us who partake in the "DV-style" of vaping!
Nice one, MADheaters!

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Please also consider a a silicone shock cover. Like the ppl who put one of those remote-control things on their wand. But you know, fitting, and black.

OGablogian,
Reactions: stark1

webtroter

I have a question about the sense. Well, it's a wish that asks for more detail.

I wish the Sense will have a good USB-PD Charging IC, not just pulling a basic 5V. For quick charging and possibly external power supply

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Please also consider a a silicone shock cover. Like the ppl who put one of those remote-control things on their wand. But you know, fitting, and black.

Paint it black?
Lets be inclusive, and have a rainbow of colors.
Design Love GIF by Trippyogi
Spongebob Squarepants Rainbow GIF
Rainbow Unicorn GIF by Trolli

i like sunflower yellow/and freedom’s blue sky myself.
Slava Ukraini :tup:

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I have a question about the sense. Well, it's a wish that asks for more detail.

I wish the Sense will have a good USB-PD Charging IC, not just pulling a basic 5V. For quick charging and possibly external power supply
Fastest way to keep vaping is to swap cells. No time at all. I have several quality liion chargers plugged in so this keep the heaters running full time.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Perhaps if you develop a superabsorption cell in a timely manner,
We could have a variable voltage TED heater that rarely needs echarging.
Sense, anyone?

stark1,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Oil420FL

My Revolve arrived. Yay! It is my nicest stem by far, but I need suggestions on using it. So far my results are not better than my all-glass setup (tip directly into glass WPA > ash catcher > j hook). My knowledge of carbs is from dabbing and my all-glass setup for DynaVap has no carb. I lose half the effects if I leave the carb open even slightly on the Revolve. I’ve tried fluttering the carb open briefly during the hit and that helps. But I’m still not consistently getting as medicated as my no-carb all glass rig. Maybe I haven’t found the right settings on the Revolve for me. Suggestions?

Also, I’m using a 2019(?) titanium tip at a half-bowl setting and a Wand IH. Would I see more difference in the Revolve with a newer tip?

Oil420FL,
Reactions: Petetbay

stark1

Lonesome Planet
:spliff:While Ti has all its merits, it is not ideal for use with an IH.
Try a steel tip,

and let us know if there is a noticeable difference.
superman changing GIF
superman dancing GIF

stark1,

webtroter

Fastest way to keep vaping is to swap cells. No time at all. I have several quality liion chargers plugged in so this keep the heaters running full time.
Yeah, but I usually already have my big powerbank in my bag. I prefer a powerbank that I can reuse for other devices than a collection of spare 18650 floating around in my bag.

Unless I find a powerful powerbank with replaceable cells :rofl:

Also, I’m using a 2019(?) titanium tip at a half-bowl setting and a Wand IH. Would I see more difference in the Revolve with a newer tip?
Do you insert from the back ? That's how I use my wand with no problem on my Ti Tips.

webtroter,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Do you mean that the added thermal mass of both the steel cap + TED made the Ti tip “seem” more efficient, while the non
Conductive mass of the wood stem made it seem a bit inefficient,
with only the cap being heated.

Makes SENSE

Last edited:
stark1,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I have no idea why the Ti sucked all this time. I think the extra vape path length of the Mad Heaters Revolve kills off whatever I didn't like.

TommyDee,

Oil420FL

Do you insert from the back ? That's how I use my wand with no problem on my Ti
Revolve finally made peace with my '19 titanium tip. Never liked it on my wooden stems.
I use an SKC insert in the wand to position the tip. Yes my titanium tip works consistently with wand in my all-glass j hook setup. I asked in the Wand thread and the responses were that the SS and Ti tips across several generations work well with a Wand.

Oil420FL,
Top Bottom