Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

TommyDee

Vaporitor
but, but, doesn't it transfer MORE heat downstem this way?
What is the benefit?

The benefits is a nice looking junction. The o-ring is out of place in the metallic look of the vapCaps.

Although Viton is a thermal break, I suspect the tiny air gap works about as well. I find all metal stems get too hot, too fast, so that this small contributor is insignificant. The beauty about the Revolve is that the heat stops after the stem's cooling fins where the metal thins. This feature alone makes the difference between conventional metal stems and the Revolve. I consider this a 'thermal throttle".

Technically, none of the tip contacts the stem. All the heat is transferred through the Viton o-rings and vape. Minimizing conductive paths is the best way to manage heat. 2 o-rings and a small common annular contact is about as little contact area one can do.

Now unlined wooden stems, no issue. It doesn't scorch or get hot without this last o-ring. Definitely more stable.

Hagbard

I cant wait to get my stems
Pizza Yes GIF

Sbeps92

Hey guys..just made a preorder even If I was waiting the launch to see if something new was dropped..but I didn't kept the hype to have one asap..can't wait for that.

Read some post ago by @Brenyo that probably first batch of revolve titanium will be raw titanium, then they'll start with a more polished one.
It's the case that I could get superhappy to have a raw one..you think that will be just random or someone know what is intended for "1st batch"? Only pre-ordered ones?

Could also be cool see an image of a raw titanium and polished one compared

Crossing finger in the meanwhile!

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Hey guys..just made a preorder even If I was waiting the launch to see if something new was dropped..but I didn't kept the hype to have one asap..can't wait for that.

Read some post ago by @Brenyo that probably first batch of revolve titanium will be raw titanium, then they'll start with a more polished one.
It's the case that I could get superhappy to have a raw one..you think that will be just random or someone know what is intended for "1st batch"? Only pre-ordered ones?

Could also be cool see an image of a raw titanium and polished one compared

Crossing finger in the meanwhile!
Congrats on the order ^^

Very interested in your questions as well.

OGablogian,

Brenyo

Manufacturer

We wanted to do a slightly brushed texture at first, but after seeing the more polished version that was going for the PVD application we decided against it. The polished just looked better :) It will be easier to anodise as well this way, the colours would have been very dull with the brushed surface.

Hagbard

We wanted to do a slightly brushed texture at first, but after seeing the more polished version that was going for the PVD application we decided against it. The polished just looked better :) It will be easier to anodise as well this way, the colours would have been very dull with the brushed surface.

so the reload is brushed and the revolve will be polished?

Hagbard,

Sbeps92

Thanks for the reply..let's go for the polished one so..I'm sure that will amaze me in any case..keep rocking guys!

Sbeps92,
  • Love
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
so the reload is brushed and the revolve will be polished?
Yes, but it's not a mirror polish. Actually it will look a bit more similar to the silver Reload than before because of the extra shine.

Is there a way to opt for a brushed finish? I have a slight preference for matte but am cool with polished Ti, so no big deal either way.
Not at this time, only the black is matte now. :( I'm sorry about the confusion, it was a last minute change but I'm fairly sure most of you will like it 🙂 In reality it's not so different, just looks a bit better.

xChapita

Good afternoon community, how are you?
I wanted to know if the Revolves ordered in advance could be shipped. Sorry for the inconvenience, greetings from Argentina.
Stamina MAD Heaters!
@Brenyo

Sbeps92

Hey @xChapita :wave:

It looks like we’ll be able to start shipping this Friday.
Have you guys a sort of burndown plan to ship out all pre-orders more or less? If it's sharable, obviously.
Won't put pressure, but really guys, I was waiting a dyna stem like this since years!

thanks

Sbeps92,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Have you guys a sort of burndown plan to ship out all pre-orders more or less? If it's sharable, obviously.
Won't put pressure, but really guys, I was waiting a dyna stem like this since years!

thanks
We hope to ship out most of the pre-orders by Tuesday.

We won’t have the silver Reloads this week, they’ll arrive later next week so those orders will have to wait a little longer. (or we can swap the color)

Finally! Shipping time to NA I would assume is going to be minimum 2 weeks?
It says ~1 week on the Royal Mail website normally, but close to 2 weeks is more likely now I think.

havewill1

We hope to ship out most of the pre-orders by Tuesday.

We won’t have the silver Reloads this week, they’ll arrive later next week so those orders will have to wait a little longer. (or we can swap the color)

It says ~1 week on the Royal Mail website normally, but close to 2 weeks is more likely now I think.
I actually asked for a silver reload but at this point I just want both awesome devices, how do I go about switching out the colors?

havewill1,
Top Bottom