Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Cannabiker

@Brenyo do we know yet if the Sense has enough juice to power an Anvil?
The Anvil is too wide for Dynavap-specific IHs; I'm assuming the Sense will be the same. The Wand has enough diameter, but not enough power. That was a hesitation point for me on the Anvil. Dynavaps were a back-up vape for me until IHs became reliable and available, because I don't care much for torches, so I was disappointed when I saw the Anvil is torch only--but not enough to avoid ordering one.

Last edited:

webtroter

Thank you for the video. But that is making me doubt my color choice...

Do I like black more than rainbow, that is now the question... The thing is, I already have an obsidium Omni on its way... so do I want two black vapes or do I want the rainbow more 😅

Gnemesis

Don't mess with the Angry Biscuit.
I wonder how those finishes will hold up to being used repeatedly in a frosted joint glass piece...

Gnemesis,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Thank you for the video. But that is making me doubt my color choice...

Do I like black more than rainbow, that is now the question...
We’ll have a few different rainbows, if you’re looking a specific color or just confirmation before it’s shipped then we can help with that - however it will delay the shipping a few days. You can also change the color. 🙂

webtroter

Hmm what are the variations in rainbows?
I think I read that before, but the variation is only because of the process itself. So the result is never really the same.

EDIT: And I saw a tray of them somewhere.

Found the reply with the tray of rainbow. Last picture. What I see is yellow to blue-green. There might be more variations because that's one of the first lot if I'm correct. Of that might be it.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I think I read that before, but the variation is only because of the process itself. So the result is never really the same.

EDIT: And I saw a tray of them somewhere.

Found the reply with the tray of rainbow. Last picture. What I see is yellow to blue-green. There might be more variations because that's one of the first lot if I'm correct. Of that might be it.
That’s correct, they are all a little different.

Here is another video, there is more variation on the 2nd tray around the end of the video. There are a couple more trays to choose from 🙂

stonedmallone

That’s correct, they are all a little different.

Here is another video, there is more variation on the 2nd tray around the end of the video. There are a couple more trays to choose from 🙂

Stunning and gorgeous. Am I able to request one that is showing more of a particular color? For example I saw one on the second tray that had a ton more purple in it and that's exactly what I'm looking for!!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Stunning and gorgeous. Am I able to request one that is showing more of a particular color? For example I saw one on the second tray that had a ton more purple in it and that's exactly what I'm looking for!!
Yes, just send me a PM / email with the color + order no and I'll make a note. Once we're finished with the first batch of shipment we'll start confirming the color requests.

Pepeluis33

Yes, just send me a PM / email with the color + order no and I'll make a note. Once we're finished with the first batch of shipment we'll start confirming the color requests.
Wow! this is great! I take this opportunity to give to MadHeaters a big THANK YOU for all the effort you're putting on the commercial side. All my bothering doubts/requests mails has been crystal clear solved in no time. I really appreciate this.

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Wow! this is great! I take this opportunity to give to MadHeaters a big THANK YOU for all the effort you're putting on the commercial side. All my bothering doubts/requests mails has been crystal clear solved in no time. I really appreciate this.

I fully agree, big props to MH and Brenyo specifically. I would have felt wary to participate in a pre-order, but their presence on this forum and Reddit eased my mind completely.

Still really really enthousiastic, perhaps even more so than before. Brushed titanium, with the glass stem and the inner spiral showing, I'm soooo gonna enjoy that.

Oakwood

H Brenyo, you think the shipment to austria will be arriving until January 15, 2022? Thats my birthday and I would love to have the Revolve as a gift to myself :)

I preordered at release date so my order should be one of the early ones, you think there is a chance it will be ready?
Cant wait!!

Oakwood,
Reactions: N0BI

Brenyo

Manufacturer
H Brenyo, you think the shipment to austria will be arriving until January 15, 2022? Thats my birthday and I would love to have the Revolve as a gift to myself :)

I preordered at release date so my order should be one of the early ones, you think there is a chance it will be ready?
Cant wait!!
I'm sorry to say but it will likely arrive sometime the week after. :(

New Revolve video again, maybe we can see the Reloads tomorrow, we are still working on a last minute upgrade which was not planned :rolleyes:

stonedmallone

New Revolve video again, maybe we can see the Reloads tomorrow, we are still working on a last minute upgrade which was not planned :rolleyes:

Moving Up Keanu Reeves GIF by HBO Max

Oakwood

Thats unfortunate :(
The week later sounds promising tho.. I guess I'll just have to extent my birthday for a week then ;)

Thank you for the quick reply.

Oakwood,
Top Bottom