• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

webtroter

@Brenyo , just a suggestion for your online shop.

I just received an email asking me to review my order. But I obviously cannot do that yet since you haven't even started to ship.

I don't know if there's a setting you could adjust, but it would be better I think if you don't ask for reviews before shipping units.

Thank you

webtroter,
Reactions: Whisper

Pepeluis33

I just received an email asking me to review my order. But I obviously cannot do that yet since you haven't even started to ship.

I don't know if there's a setting you could adjust, but it would be better I think if you don't ask for reviews before shipping units.

Thank you
IIRC somewhere stands something like "We know your product hasn't been already shipped, so you can wait to do your review until you receive it"

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo what material are you using for the black PVD coating? Is it titanium carbide or something else?
Yes it's titanium carbon nitride

Thank you
I've just realised recently, we didn't mean to send them out, sorry!
I forgot to check the default settings while installing the trustpilot app and it sent them out automatically. :(

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Can someone show or tell me about the right angle bend someone mentioned in the Revolve? I like cleaning my omnis by putting a q-tip right through the condenser and I'm curious how easy it is to fully clean the innards of a Revolve stem like if it's been subjected to accidental combustion etc.

FROMTHE6IX

Wow, what made you sell the Simrell? I currently have an MVS and a Joe King Assassin with a turbo system, the revolve is another addition to the collection!
I had my time with the omni and it hits, but now I wanted so.wthing cooler less hot vapor, simrell mvs kinda did that, but if thus cools the vapor like what the beta testers say and youtubers than it's gonna be way better cooler vapor than a mvs simrell so i won't be using it anymore if I kept it hehe

FROMTHE6IX,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I had my time with the omni and it hits, but now I wanted so.wthing cooler less hot vapor, simrell mvs kinda did that, but if thus cools the vapor like what the beta testers say and youtubers than it's gonna be way better cooler vapor than a mvs simrell so i won't be using it anymore if I kept it hehe

Should have waited till you had both to test side by side, instead of trusting internet reviews.
I’ll buy one of these stems when they are easy to buy, and compare to my MVS, which is my current favorite.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo , or anyone with knowledge (or early access), what are the dimensions (widest diameter) of the revolve and reload? I found the lenght (109) for the revolve, but nothing else.

I'm trying to design a case for myself.

Thanks a lot
12mm at the widest point, now it says it in the description as well. :rolleyes:

You can find the Reload sizes in the different configurations at the bottom of the product page.
The normal size is 33mm x 73mm - 57g ; 1.3in x 2.9in - 2.0oz

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My 21VonG does NOT fit in my (early) regular DynaStash. I was very pleased it came clothed in a SlimStash. I rarely fill the other side of the DynaStash as it tends to dry out the herb. I'll have to figure out how to carry the Revolve.

cybrguy,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Can someone show or tell me about the right angle bend someone mentioned in the Revolve?
That was me boss🙂 It’s not difficult but you will have a hard time pushing a q-tip through. The condenser comes up and terminates at this keyhole airport. This allows adjustment of how much air is drawn down the condenser to mix with vapor and then be pulled up the cooling units spiral.95746DB1-AD9C-47C8-9759-F68C73264C07.jpeg
On the other side of where the condenser terminates is where you can control resistance and how much fresh air is directly pulled into the vapor about to hit your mouth. 69E24C1C-F56A-4BFD-95A5-0E731E378562.jpeg
A pipe cleaner certainly would work. I usually clean my condensers with a bit of paper towel soaked in iso. I’ve been doing this but instead of pushing it through I pluck it out with a dental pick tool.

@Brenyo I hope I didn’t botch describing your cooling unit. It functions in so many ways I still find my self going back to your illustrations of various ways of drawing air and vapor through the Revolve. The illustrations are worth 1000 words.

Last edited:

Chickajackeen

Cool to see everyone getting so pumped

I hate the look of o rings so if they are visible I try to go clear. Found some for the dynavap tip but wonder if the revolve uses the same size where stem connects to rest of the body (8mm 6mm 1mm). Obviously mainly for the glass stem...

Chickajackeen,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
It’s not difficult but you will have a hard time pushing a q-tip through.

Just to avoid confusion this is now different on the final model. Q-tips are much easier to push through, now there is a normal condenser size opening on the middle tube.

IMG_5658.jpg
IMG_5659.jpg

The condenser comes up and terminates at this keyhole airport.

This is also different on the final model, it's not terminated at the airport anymore.

IMG_5657.jpg

I'm curious how easy it is to fully clean the innards of a Revolve stem like if it's been subjected to accidental combustion etc.

For a quick clean I usually just dip the spiral in iso for a few seconds and then wipe it off with a tissue a few times while pushing my thumb into the spiral groove. You can also fold a q-tip in half and go through both spirals in one twist and repeat.
You'll also need to clean the body which you can soak or do it with a q-tip and then rinse the parts in hot water.

I hate the look of o rings so if they are visible I try to go clear. Found some for the dynavap tip but wonder if the revolve uses the same size where stem connects to rest of the body (8mm 6mm 1mm). Obviously mainly for the glass stem...

Yes, you should be able to use the DV o-rings, they're very similar. The Revolve comes with both a black and green set of o-rings so you can change them if you prefer a more stealthy look. The grey o-rings look great on the black imo.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Just to avoid confusion this is now different on the final model.
Thanks for clearing this up. I admit, I vaguely remember you discussing this now. This will make it even easier to clean with your new design.

Those raw Ti models look amazing. Things are looking really good. Congrats.

Iv been thumping away on the Revolve the past week pretty regularly and I want to bring something up again so everyone is thinking about it and aware. The Revolve stem is very streamlined and all the fat has been trimmed off. It has a very dainty feel. High quality but it feels so petite. Because of the petiteness, heat from the tip infiltrates the stem pretty quickly. A whole bunch when doing back to back to back bowls. The heat dissipates about an inch from the tip. It gets hot enough where you don’t want to grab it. I can touch it to spin but you’ll want to keep your fingers moving while touching it. If I passed this stem to my wife and she grabs it wrong she is probably going to throw or drop it. The groves on the stem on the tip end serve well to add friction for spinning but they also must act as cooling fins too. The stem does cool quickly and I’m not disappointed with its function. I believe the heat Im experiencing is to be expected but a feature that future purchasers should be aware of.

I’ve mainly been using the Revolve with an IH in a bong. I never notice the heat when using it like this because where you grab the stem in the middle it doesn’t get hot.

Another snow day here! Kiddos are home so breaking out the four wheelers and sleds. Definitely gonna put some time in on the Revolve.E4059F1A-C900-4CC7-87C3-963A4F4CB055.jpeg

Top Bottom