Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

b0

Cloudy...
Paypal won't be available in the near future, only normal card payment and possibly crypto.
That is correct, it's just the stem. Please search for "Mad heaters revolve" on youtube and you should be able to find 2 reviews of our beta product. I'm hoping to have proper images soon and reviews of the final models once we receive the stock.
Crypto would be ideal nowadays!

b0,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Please follow the instructions here to pay with Paypal:
PayPal Xoom Instructions

Unfortunately this won't work properly, you shouldn't transfer with this method to a business.

Last edited:
Brenyo,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
So if we hold tight will there be a simple PayPal payment option for US customers?

Oh, I think I've been confused: is the Revolve just a stem and mouthpiece that still needs a vapcap tip and cap to work? Are there any photos or test clips of the Revolve in use? I've only seen the flashy animated promo video so far.
PayPal is vape-hostile. That is why no retailer will touch it. Several artisans have had accounts confiscated over the years.

salukas99

Anyone actually able to pay with Xoom/PayPal in US? I tried twice, but it keeps getting cancelled.

salukas99,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
PayPal is vape-hostile. That is why no retailer will touch it. Several artisans have had accounts confiscated over the years.
Including DynaVap. They (PayPal) did a decent job of screwing up George's rollout as well. :(

cybrguy,

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Yeey, great to see the orders open again. Hope it works out with the hassle of all those bank transfers.

@Brenyo a question .. The glass body, could you tell me how long it is, and if it can also be used with a regular/xl dynavap condensor? Wanted to order a revolve tomorrow/saturday, will probably order an extra glass body (I'm clumsy) and was wondering if I can also use it to upgrade a Dyna M with XL condensor and wooden mouthpiece.

OGablogian,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Yeey, great to see the orders open again. Hope it works out with the hassle of all those bank transfers.

@Brenyo a question .. The glass body, could you tell me how long it is, and if it can also be used with a regular/xl dynavap condensor? Wanted to order a revolve tomorrow/saturday, will probably order an extra glass body (I'm clumsy) and was wondering if I can also use it to upgrade a Dyna M with XL condensor and wooden mouthpiece.
54.5mm long, 8mm ID. The final glass will be a little thicker than on the pictures, 1.75mm.
I think the only things it could work with properly is a shorty Simrell Stinger (I only have the normal length) or the JK turbo bullets.

IMG_5474.JPGIMG_5473.JPG

herb_NDK

It’s actually cheaper now, 107€ approximately. :)

Please check the announcement in the header, the final price (without UK taxes) is only visible once the shipping address is completed during chekout.
Hi Brenyo,
How can one find out if their order went through or not?

herb_NDK,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi Brenyo,
How can one find out if their order went through or not?
Hey, If you've got a confirmation e-mail or you can see the order in your account on our website then it came through.
You can check the payment confirmation from your account on the website under the billing / payment status - for the new orders we will also notify the customers via e-mail once the payment arrived.

Last edited:
Brenyo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Brenyo
Direct IBAN transfer is one of the best/cheapest options at least around here.
Revolute and similar apps are also very popular and transfers are lightning fast ,may be explore that option and set up an account. You can accept payments in almost any currency and cryptos ,also conversation rates are not that bad.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo
Direct IBAN transfer is one of the best/cheapest options at least around here.
Revolute and similar apps are also very popular and transfers are lightning fast ,may be explore that option and set up an account. You can accept payments in almost any currency and cryptos ,also conversation rates are not that bad.
We use Revolut currently as our main bank.
I'm trying to set up a merchant account with them now as I just realised they also have that option so we can possibly have it as payment option as well (which also includes card payment), but it's not likely that they'll allow it.

It looks like I might be able to send a link to customers through Revolut to pay with a card, apple pay, google pay, revolut pay. Working on it now, this should help a lot!

Edit: We can now send payment links through Revolut where you only need to add your card details or pay with apple/samung pay. Unfortunately we won't be able to integrate it, so you'll need to ask for the payment link in email after placing the order.

Last edited:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
We can now send payment links through Revolut where you only need to add your card details or pay with apple/samung pay. Unfortunately we won't be able to integrate it, so you'll need to ask for the payment link in email after placing the order.

Great news. So this is live already? Much preferred to trying to schedule a bank transfer over the holidays!

cx714,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I wonder if the Anvil might also pair well with the Reload, if the magnet holds the herb chamber really firm for unscrewing and debowling.

chlorophyll_man,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Great news. So this is live already? Much preferred to trying to schedule a bank transfer over the holidays!
Yes, it’s working already!
Some customers have issues because their bank declines the card payment for some reason, but most of the time it comes through with either the card or apple/google pay.

Last edited:
Brenyo,
Reactions: cx714

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I wonder if the Anvil might also pair well with the Reload, if the magnet holds the herb chamber really firm for unscrewing and debowling.
I’m sure it will hold it very firmly, it’s a strong magnet ;) I couldn’t find the Anvil’s diameter but if it’s within 13mm it should work.

edit: Got the confirmation from Vestratto, they use a 13mm magnet so it should fit fine.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Unfortunately our Christmas present from Revolut was an account cancellation even after confirming with them what we do yesterday. They probably didn't like that we only have pre-order products.
We won't be able to offer the card payment link anymore. :doh: I'm hoping we'll have a better solution next week where you can checkout with a card like normal.

I enabled VivaWallet, it will work a few card transactions until we hit the very low daily limit they gave us.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:

stonedmallone

Unfortunately our Christmas present from Revolut was an account cancellation even after confirming with them what we do yesterday. They probably didn't like that we only have pre-order products.
We won't be able to offer the card payment link anymore. :doh: I'm hoping we'll have a better solution next week where you can checkout with a card like normal.

I enabled VivaWallet, it will work a few card transactions until we hit the very low daily limit they gave us.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Will this effect already paid for orders?

stonedmallone,
Top Bottom