Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Hok.woo

The 2021 stainless steel is pretty good all around. I have a wood scents and the 2020 ss is wonderful with that system because it's thicker for thermal mass and fits the system perfectly. The reg ti tip works fine with everything so if you already got it your prob not missing out on much. I haven't tried the new Omni ti or Vong Ti but I hear the Vong is the way to go between the two.

Hok.woo,
Reactions: Brenyo

vandalizedbythelotus

How's the 20 ti tip since that's standard now or should I go with a vong tip I heard it's similar to the 19 ti tip
i think there was a short period of time in 2020 when Ti tips had shallow grooves, more restricted airflow. they changed back to deep groove design since. new Ti tips i got this year are pretty much exactly like the 2019 version except the finish is satin now instead of polish.

VonG tip has even more open airflow and looks cool but due to the massive trisected heatsink ends up draining heat from the bowl faster and promptly dumping it downstem.

i prefer using regular Ti tips with IH and just brute forcing the VonG with a torch.

Last edited:
vandalizedbythelotus,
Reactions: FROMTHE6IX

FROMTHE6IX

i think there was a short period of time in 2020 when Ti tips had shallow grooves, more restricted airflow. they changed back to deep groove design since. new Ti tips i got this year are pretty much exactly like the 2019 version except the finish is satin now instead of polish.

VonG tip has even more open airflow and looks cool but due to the massive trisected heatsink ends up draining heat from the bowl faster and promptly dumping it downstem.

i prefer using regular Ti tips with IH and just brute forcing the VonG with a torch.
Ahhh much respect guys!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I picked up a VonG21tip and a colored captive cap to go with my Rainbow Revolve and have options while a sale price was available. Should arrive today. Ready whenever you are, Brenyo. :cool:

stonedmallone

Yeah, I picked up a VonG21tip and a colored captive cap to go with my Rainbow Revolve and have options while a sale price was available. Should arrive today. Ready whenever you are, Brenyo. :cool:
Curious as to why people seem to prefer the vong tip?

stonedmallone,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have a VonG21 and it is currently my favorite VC. After ordering the Revolve I picked up an Omni21 tip to try out cause I didn't have one but I haven't tried it on anything yet. I got it with a regular cap tho I have been happy with the captive one that came on the VonG. Then when I saw the colored caps I decided I wanted one for the Rainbow Revolve (went captive) and I figured while ordering it I would get another VonG21 tip in case I wanted that on the revolve. So, all bases covered...
You weren't expecting a logical answer, were you? :lol:

To answer your specific question I like the VonG tip because it seems with the captive cap to have better airflow. It will be interesting mated to the Revolve I think...

cybrguy,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So converting these prices from gbp, we're looking at $134usd shipped for just the Revolve bundle. There's no discount code for just the Revolve, correct?

bossman,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So converting these prices from gbp, we're looking at $134usd shipped for just the Revolve bundle. There's no discount code for just the Revolve, correct?
That’s correct, it’s only bundles now. The Revolve only price might be a little higher than the bundle price now after the pre-order.

Brenyo,

Momor

Is there still a discount code available if one buys both bundles by chance ?

Momor,

Momor

Yes, RRBUNDLE10 gives you 10% off until the 2nd of Jan.
I tried multiple times but i keep on getting "RRBUNDLE10 discount code isn't available to you right now".
I tried to apply the code at different stages of the ordre process with no luck. Also tried on my phone and my computer just in case but nothing. Is it some kind of bug or am i missing something here ? :uhh:😅

Momor,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I tried multiple times but i keep on getting "RRBUNDLE10 discount code isn't available to you right now".
I tried to apply the code at different stages of the ordre process with no luck. Also tried on my phone and my computer just in case but nothing. Is it some kind of bug or am i missing something here ? :uhh:😅
Sorry, I forgot to mention that it's a newsletter subscriber only deal, please add the email you're using at checkout to the mailing list.
It also won't work with the triple bundle in the cart.

Brenyo,
Reactions: Momor

Pepeluis33

I've fallen in love with the glass + helix combo, the Reload sounds also awesome, so I've pulled the trigger and can confirm RRBUNDLE10 discount code works with Revolve + Reload bundles purchases.

@Brenyo Just a small suggestion: please add red o-rings for black Reload

Attachments

• reload-red-orings.jpg
    reload-red-orings.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom