Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Muskytoes

Its very interesting for sure it will be worth the wait in the meantime I'm on the hunt as many others.

Muskytoes,
Reactions: Brenyo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Did you guys get dumped by PayPal, or is it something else? That happened to Dynavap at the beginning of their business venture as well, tho y'all are in the UK so it is likely something else...

cybrguy,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Did you guys get dumped by PayPal, or is it something else? That happened to Dynavap at the beginning of their business venture as well, tho y'all are in the UK so it is likely something else...
It was Stripe not paypal and yes, should've expected it :doh:
We have another solution now, but unfortunately we'd loose some functionality with the website, like payments in EUR and USD.
We're hoping to have a supported payment gateway with multi-currencies soon, but if that doesn't work out for some reason we'll do GBP only until we find a solution.

Last edited:
Brenyo,

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Well, that's too bad!
Custom AND change fees make it steeper for those outside the UK

Franco,

b0

Cloudy...
I feel you. I can't tell you how many times this has been the other way round for us UK buyers though; the story of our vaping lives over here.
And it's only gonna get worse after Brexit. Personally, I stopped buying anything from the UK a couple of months ago. What sense it makes for me to exchange to a more expensive coin and pay taxes when I can order from other EU countries or straight from US and save money with the exchange from EUR to USD? It's a shame cause I lived in the UK for 8 years and love it, but it's not the kind of country I want to support nowadays, as soon as Brexit was voted I moved out, no thanks.

Sorry to all UK members, it's a shame how this stupid decision affected all of us.

b0,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
And it's only gonna get worse after Brexit. Personally, I stopped buying anything from the UK a couple of months ago. What sense it makes for me to exchange to a more expensive coin and pay taxes when I can order from other EU countries or straight from US and save money with the exchange from EUR to USD? It's a shame cause I lived in the UK for 8 years and love it, but it's not the kind of country I want to support nowadays, as soon as Brexit was voted I moved out, no thanks.

Sorry to all UK members, it's a shame how this stupid decision affected all of us.
Agree with all, brexit was imo a mistake. But buying from USA applies the same taxes as buying from the UK does it not?
UK and USA are both 3rd party countries to the EU.........

b0

Cloudy...
Agree with all, brexit was imo a mistake. But buying from USA applies the same taxes as buying from the UK does it not?
UK and USA are both 3rd party countries to the EU.........
Yeah, but as I said when I buy from US I'm paying in USD instead of GBP, so it's cheaper for me because not only most products are cheaper in US but also exchanging EUR to GBP makes it more expensive 99% of the time.

It really sucks, I use to order a lot from UK

M0j02019

I ordered just when your payment system went down. My order is still there but no payment has been taken. Will I have to reorder or will it just sort itself out?

M0j02019,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I ordered just when your payment system went down. My order is still there but no payment has been taken. Will I have to reorder or will it just sort itself out?
Yeah we have a few orders like yours unfortunately, I'm really sorry about the trouble! :(
Re-ordering would be the best but I think we'll be able to send a payment request for your current order once the site is live again. I'll make sure to notify everyone who has this issue once we know the options how we can proceed with them.

Brenyo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No, the orders that came through with payment are all good!

Also I've got a picture of the first rainbow Revolve... :)

View attachment 15237
Pretty cool looking. Glad I went that way.

I was thinkin that maybe if I left St Nick some pot brownies and milk he might drop my Resolve off on his rounds. Maybe a little something for the Reindeer?

Last edited by a moderator:

FROMTHE6IX

I'm getting the titanium and rosium now, I'm telling my self I don't need the black why do I need 3, 2 is all I need but damn hahah

FROMTHE6IX,
  • Haha

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Just a big shout out to MAD customer service.

I got my order in before the payment system went down. Ordered a black revolve and black reload.
I then changed to rainbow and silver and today changed to rainbow revolve and black reload.
All change request have been replied to immediately and with good humour, more than I deserve for being so fickle!

Thanks MAD. Hope you get yourselves sorted asap.

kokolokokolokon

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

kokolokokolokon,
Top Bottom