Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Hey guys daily revolve gen 2 owner here! im sorta getting tired of the physical cleaning with iso and q tips and have been looking at ultra sonic cleaners. Would one work well on the titanium components of the revolve stem? i still plan on cleaning my glass sleve by hand since i have a method to save reclaim haha.
I clean it under running hot water, almost boiling, and i am satisfied. there is a o-ring in middle section hard to remove, i avoid iso bath on them

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: ezpz

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Hey guys daily revolve gen 2 owner here! im sorta getting tired of the physical cleaning with iso and q tips and have been looking at ultra sonic cleaners. Would one work well on the titanium components of the revolve stem? i still plan on cleaning my glass sleve by hand since i have a method to save reclaim haha.
I've replaced qtips with a small wire brush. It is a huge time saver.

acstorfer,

NOLOGO

There is a revolve gen2 on its way to me as we speak, and I also own a small ultrasonic cleaner. I'm glad you said something about it being a potentially good method of cleaning! I'll try it when I do my first cleaning and report back here. :tup:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I am few months in my revolve2 ti brushed, since the release
it is a wonderfull tool. I bought it for use with DV tip and i loved it, but with times i got bored again of DV vaping and i wanted to find another use for it. These days I use it with a long stainless tube with my heat island. it takes away every hot or dry sensation i had before. The tube fit loose inside revolve but it is sligtly more narrow than dv tip. To seal the deal i use a strip of long rolling paper. Happy happy vaping customer

NOLOGO

I picked up a 420 sale gorgeous blue revolve 2.0 from @VGOODIEZ while I wait on my order to get here from the UK, and I'm in love! Such satisfying & cool hits with this thing!! I just can't decide which sleeve is my favorite. I think I may use glass at home and wood out and about (to make it a bit more durable if dropped)
As far as dyna tips go, I've only used a 2020M (for a month) and then my VonG (couple years/mainly thru water) so I am pleasantly surprised with the revolve's cooling helix system. (Not to mention the ti tip I bought from Vgoodiez with the swirls looks so fine paired to the revolve!)

I do think I need to move the spacer down in my wand- I've had it up higher for my VonG but now I feel like I'm close to combusting on the revolve as it takes a bit longer to get to temp than my VonG. Prob just need to push the spacer down to the bottom now, but please lmk if you know something I don't lol

Does anyone know of a compatible case for these? My current VonG case is too short. Does this mean I need to consider the XL-sized cases I've seen for sale? Are they the correct length for the revolve 2.0? Or should I be looking at something else? tia!!

Aegisz

After checking the Madheaters website everyday for the last week the 420 sale is live! I've had my Gen 1 Revolve and Reload for a while now and I think they are the best that anything in this vape ecosystem can offer, so I am very happy to say I have my Black gen 2 Revolve and a Blue maple stem on the way. I had a black Ti tip and cap in my cart but I couldn't justify it, especially after reading that Brenyo has plans of a new vape to be compatible with the revolve stem, can't wait to snatch that, the Gen 2 Reload and the Sense up when available. I am a Mad Heaters simp. Thanks for the hard work Brenyo, it truly shows in the products.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think you will find that the Gen2 is a significant step up from the already great Gen1. You won't be disappointed.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Lwd0003

NOLOGO

I'm trying to post a pic of my revolve gen2 blue with the blue wooden sleeve, because it's gorgeous- but it seems I've lost the ability to post pics, even hosted ones via imgbb
Can someone PLEASE direct me to a post with a (current) explanation of how to post pics? I tried around 20 times... even downgraded the res to way smaller... still no luck.

EDIT: also curious why the revolve doesn't have it's own thread in the portable vapes section rather than being lumped into the "induction heaters" category

Last edited:
NOLOGO,

NOLOGO

thank you!!

Here's my blue beauty:
Attach136563-20230410-112859.jpg

sedentree

Out of brushed, polished or mirror polished, which finish most closely matches the M 2021 tip do folks think?

sedentree,

NOLOGO

*bumping* my question about a case for the revolve? What are y'all using?
I just got a SkullKandyCreations carbon fiber stash from Etsy... and it doesn't fit. (none of the 3 sleeves fit in it) 😞

There's gotta be something out there that the revolve fits into, right?

NOLOGO,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
*bumping* my question about a case for the revolve? What are y'all using?
I just got a SkullKandyCreations carbon fiber stash from Etsy... and it doesn't fit. (none of the 3 sleeves fit in it) 😞

There's gotta be something out there that the revolve fits into, right?
I've been carrying mine around in an XL Dynastash I got from George a while back. Anything XL should work for it.

NOLOGO

I've been carrying mine around in an XL Dynastash I got from George a while back. Anything XL should work for it.
I got the XL carbon fiber stash from skullkandy thinking the revolve would fit, but the tube is too narrow for all 3 sleeves: the og, glass & wood 🤷🏻‍♂️

NOLOGO,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The titanium stem fits but the wood does not. I have not tried the glass, but I will try it later tonight and check back.

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The titanium stem fits but the wood does not. I have not tried the glass, but I will try it later tonight and check back.
I take it back, the wood stem does fit in the Dynastash so I'm sure the glass does as well. Happens to have the AC on it too.
Pardon the one handed phone vid...

Last edited:

NOLOGO

I take it back, the wood stem does fit in the Dynastash so I'm sure the glass does as well. Happens to have the AC on it too.
Pardon the one handed phone vid...
awesome, thanks for the demonstration!

just so I'm clear: this is an official dynastash xl sold by dynavap?

NOLOGO,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yes, from a few years ago. I'm struggling a little bit to post the video, but I guess you were able to see it, so I guess I'll just leave it the way it is.

If anyone can't see the vid, click watch on youtube and you can see it there

Last edited:
Top Bottom