Linx Eden

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Anyone use the concentrate lava pad in the bowl with the flower
I tried the lava pads with a few microdoses- this is what I found (posted from old site)

I loaded 0.05g with and without the pads. The only time I got any decent vapor was on the highest level. And with the lava pads - I didn’t enjoy the taste on red. Very close to combustion taste.
Without the pads, I did get a few decent clouds and I definitely felt the effects. But for some reason, with the lava pads, I barely got a high.

YMMV

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone use the concentrate lava pad in the bowl with the flower

Yeah I tried this as well and mentioned it in my repost, but went into it more in the old thread, I didn't find lava pads particularly effective for this. And it kind of ruins what makes this vape special honestly... Love the quartz bowl!

happynomoretobacco

Yeah I tried this as well and mentioned it in my repost, but went into it more in the old thread, I didn't find lava pads particularly effective for this. And it kind of ruins what makes this vape special honestly... Love the quartz bowl!
I have a quartz bowl in my fenix2. I cant get it really clean even after soaked in iso.
Do you know Tricks for that issue?

Thanks

Registeredagain,
Reactions: Vitolo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have a quartz bowl in my fenix2. I cant get it really clean even after soaked in iso.
Do you know Tricks for that issue?

Thanks
Try to boil it. I clean quartz bangers by filling them with water and torching them. This is not possible with the Fenix2 chamber cause it has holes,but if boiling doesnt help,you can try torching it,quartz is very durable.

happynomoretobacco

Try to boil it. I clean quartz bangers by filling them with water and torching them. This is not possible with the Fenix2 chamber cause it has holes,but if boiling doesnt help,you can try torching it,quartz is very durable.
No problem about the holes. I can remove the chamber at fenix2.
I will give it a boiling...
Thx

Registeredagain,

Abysmal Vapor

No problem about the holes. I can remove the chamber at fenix2.
I will give it a boiling...
Thx
I meant you cannot fill it with water and then torch it ,cause water will leak trough the holes. Hope boiling works for you if not try torching,just dont try scraping it with metal,cause you can leave greymarks or even chip it.,use a wooden stick if you need to apply force.
Check this video. It is how one of our members cleans his quartz bucket 510,works also for bangers.

Abysmal Vapor,

happynomoretobacco

I meant you cannot fill it with water and then torch it ,cause water will leak trough the holes. Hope boiling works for you if not try torching,just dont try scraping it with metal,cause you can leave greymarks or even chip it.,use a wooden stick if you need to apply force.
Check this video. It is how one of our members cleans his quartz bucket 510,works also for bangers.
Boiling changed not really much
So i try torching

Registeredagain,

Shit Snacks

Yeah there's no way to do that with this particular vape, so this is a bit off topic, I actually would love it if the quartz chamber was removable here for cleaning! That, along with swappable batteries, plus a magnetic cooling mouthpiece and wpa would, would be great improvements for a V2! Aside from having my on demand technique be programmed as standard functionality of course!

Shit Snacks,

Zipford

Has anyone noticed that the draw on the Linx Eden is very tight, unpleasantly so? I have ruled out the mouthpiece and filter - even removing the filter section entirely does not help much. And I'm not packing it tight: even empty with no filter, it is very hard to draw.

Yet I have seen reviews saying the Eden has low draw resistance (and others to the contrary). I have reached out to Linx, but am wondering what other users have experienced.

Shit Snacks

Has anyone noticed that the draw on the Linx Eden is very tight, unpleasantly so? I have ruled out the mouthpiece and filter - even removing the filter section entirely does not help much. And I'm not packing it tight: even empty with no filter, it is very hard to draw.

Yet I have seen reviews saying the Eden has low draw resistance (and others to the contrary). I have reached out to Linx, but am wondering what other users have experienced.

There's decent amount of draw resistance, they are intake holes are quite small, and then the holes on the bottom of the bowl, and yeah the mouthpiece is very narrow, even if you remove the screen there...

Zipford

The best I can do WRT the draw is remove the filter unit entirely and then put a lava plate on top of the herb, acting essentially as a filter. If you get the height right, it should be effective at keeping bits out of the mouthpiece hole. Which adds a small layer of hassle, but does seem to improve the draw a little. The lava plates can obviously just be dropped in ISO to clean them.

V_for_Vaping

The best I can do WRT the draw is remove the filter unit entirely and then put a lava plate on top of the herb, acting essentially as a filter. If you get the height right, it should be effective at keeping bits out of the mouthpiece hole. Which adds a small layer of hassle, but does seem to improve the draw a little. The lava plates can obviously just be dropped in ISO to clean them.
Interesting idea. Draw resistance (and battery life) are my biggest complaints. I may give this a try.

V_for_Vaping,

Zipford

Interesting idea. Draw resistance (and battery life) are my biggest complaints. I may give this a try.
It's worth trying, but I'd guess its like a 10% improvement, not a night and day difference. I think the main issue with the draw is in the body of the device, not the mouthpiece, but every little bit helps?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I got the Eden Switch today...I am very not thrilled. Not a fan. I find that the original Eden is good enough and that the Switch is not an improvement. Not enough. Not impressed. Next...

Abysmal Vapor

I got the Eden Switch today...I am very not thrilled. Not a fan. I find that the original Eden is good enough and that the Switch is not an improvement. Not enough. Not impressed. Next...
I saw they made built in battery again,the switch is about the chamber being replaceable... Instead of making it cleanable ,you have to buy new ones.lol.... nice move..
Would you share what are the downsides for you compared to the OG ?

Dr. G

Old Resident
I saw they made built in battery again,the switch is about the chamber being replaceable... Instead of making it cleanable ,you have to buy new ones.lol.... nice move..
Would you share what are the downsides for you compared to the OG ?
I think there is a learning curve with this...like the Firefly...I cannot get anything out of this thing. No vape. Hardly. The top feels REALLY cheap...the spring thing. Is this necessary...? Seems so stupid. The pods are the improvement? Its a hassle. Also, you have to take this silver round thing off as well to load it. I just felt there was way too much...LOOK WHAT IS COMING OUT! With the ads...and then, I receive it and it feels and looks just like the regular Eden. Except now you have to put your herb in a pod and unscrew everything and screw it back on. Really? Save your money...truly. I am very surprised by Linx. I am kinda upset...it truly feels like a toy vape. Ok...so, I don't want to upset anyone that loves theirs. This is just my own experience with this vape. No hard feelings.

Zipford

I think there is a learning curve with this...like the Firefly...I cannot get anything out of this thing. No vape. Hardly. The top feels REALLY cheap...the spring thing. Is this necessary...? Seems so stupid. The pods are the improvement? Its a hassle. Also, you have to take this silver round thing off as well to load it. I just felt there was way too much...LOOK WHAT IS COMING OUT! With the ads...and then, I receive it and it feels and looks just like the regular Eden. Except now you have to put your herb in a pod and unscrew everything and screw it back on. Really? Save your money...truly. I am very surprised by Linx. I am kinda upset...it truly feels like a toy vape. Ok...so, I don't want to upset anyone that loves theirs. This is just my own experience with this vape. No hard feelings.
Yeah, the original Eden really soured me on Linx, though I still really like their Hypnos Zero concentrate pen. The draw of the Eden is very restricted, and the top gets scalding hot, millimeters from your lips. And their responses to my raising these issues were useless.

My only enjoyment is trashing the Eden every chance I get (here I go again!)

Zipford,
Reactions: Dr. G

Chronicles22

I was excited to try the new Eden switch today, but when I unscrewed the top cap I realized it didn’t have the new spring loaded filter or the removable bowl. I looked at the box and sure enough it’s just a regular Eden. I contacted Linx customer support who will hopefully make things right.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Yeah, the original Eden really soured me on Linx, though I still really like their Hypnos Zero concentrate pen. The draw of the Eden is very restricted, and the top gets scalding hot, millimeters from your lips. And their responses to my raising these issues were useless.

My only enjoyment is trashing the Eden every chance I get (here I go again!)
OMG YES! It gets super hot. I was hitting it today and I had to STOP! I am sorry it sounds like I am trashing it but, please come on!!!! This is not right. Plus...it is EXPENSIVE. I am really pissed off about the SWITCH...I feel like throwing it off a bridge. Running it over with a Mac truck. Useless. Sorry. I will not post anymore on this piece of crap. Honestly. I am done with Linx. After three purchases...I am certainly NOT a fan.

hinglemccringleberry

Wait, did Linx actually say the Eden Switch chamber is only replaceable, not cleanable?? You can't just throw the thing in a bowl of iso?

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom