• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Linx Eden

E. A. Ridgill

Manufacturer
Hi FC Forum Members,
We have some exciting news; we have just released our newest convection vaporizer!

Dubbed Linx Eden, the newest member of the Linx Vapor family combines the great tastes (that come only from convection) with the versatility of the Linx dual Herb/Wax Lava Plates for supercharged lift offs. Sound to good to be true? Now what if I told you this will only cost you $99.99. Mind = Blown
Enter Linx Eden

Linx_Eden_Flower_Vaporizer_3_2000x.png

The Eden is True Convection and features an All Quartz Chamber, Innovative Air Insulation, Medical Grade Stainless Steel Body, 4 Temperature Settings, Large Chamber Capacity, Long Lasting Battery and a Silicone Sleeve Protector, all under $100.00! Yes, you read correctly, the Linx Eden costs a fraction of the price of most convection vaporizers on the market.

How are we able to offer great tech at such a reasonable price?

First off, we adapted our revolutionary all quartz dry herb chamber to fit a pen shaped vaporizer. We know pen shapes well so the manufacturing process is less costly and less error prone. We chose to stick with the all quartz chamber on the Eden as we feel quartz is one of the better materials when vaporizing dry herb.

Linx_Eden_Chamner_Steel_fb0a1ac0-1068-4c94-a16e-4d3fc60958e8_2000x.jpg

Secondly, we opted for a 4-temperature pre-programmed layout versus the variable temperature layout. The variable temperature layout, although convenient and personal comes at a higher price point. But fear not, the four temperatures on the Linx Eden have been calibrated for optimal vaporization and flavor.

What we don’t compromise on is health consciousness and taste, a clean air path is of the utmost importance. The Linx Eden uses an innovative air insulation system. This air insulation eliminates the need for unhealthy synthetic insulating materials as found on some of the most popular vaporizers.

Linx_Eden_Steel_Side_4f8cc690-83e1-427e-af78-0bb3178f7451_2000x.jpg

And wait, one more bit of good news! The Linx Eden also comes with Linx Lava Plates. If you don’t know yet, Linx Lava Plates allow you to consume dry herb and concentrate simultaneously. Now you can mix and match your favorite strains to produce some truly unique combinations of complex terpene profiles.

So is the Linx Eden the best vaporizer under $100.00? We think so.

The Linx Eden comes complete with 2,500 mAH battery, magnetic mouthpiece cap, cleaning brush, USB charger, 3 glass mouthpiece tubes, 3 Silicone Mouthpiece Caps, 4 Filter Screens, and 3 Linx Lava Plates. Linx Vapor includes a one-year limited warranty on every vaporizer.

As Always, we will be offering 10% off on the Linx Eden to all FC Forum members, simply use the coupon code: LINXFC10. Coupon expires 8/1/19.

Our whole team is very excited about the arrival of the Linx Eden, it’s the next step in dry herb vaporizing at a budget friendly price. See for yourself, visit the site for more information.

https://linxvapor.com/products/eden

Check us out on Medium
https://medium.com/@andrewrweiner/t...aradise-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-242459cc850c

As each innovation is a painstaking effort, our team keeps pushing the envelope. Flavor, health and craftsmanship are three words that have become synonymous with the Linx Vapor name and as always, the Eden is continuing that tradition.

Thanks, and if you enjoy the Linx Eden or any of our other products, let us know. Hit us up on IG or add a review on our website.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Linx Eden uses an innovative air insulation system
Nice, I suggested this idea to a manufacturer I was testing for, happy to see you was able (still have to check though..) to solve the issue we encounter with most of this "convection" vapes where there is a huge heat transfer leading to conduction (Fury, Fog, Novae, ...). Is the Eden already available?

hinglemccringleberry

The reviewers Ive listened to so far all say that the vapor is very light and wispy. Bud said he has to turn it to the highest heat setting to get some visible vapor. This was my problem with the Gaia. The Gaia is a session vape and not an efficient one. It was impossible to put 0.03 of ground bud in it and get a few satisfying hits like I'm so used to with my Vapcap and F2. Instead I had to drop 0.08 in and crank the heat to get a similar session, and I went through the entire load just to see an average amount of vapor. Putting 0.03 in the Gaia was almost like vaping on nothing at all.
Really hoping the Eden isn't like this and has the performance of an on-demand vape.

I would have liked a temp of 500 for concentrates.:tup:
Linx does make some wonderful devices for concentrates..

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The reviewers Ive listened to so far all say that the vapor is very light and wispy. Bud said he has to turn it to the highest heat setting to get some visible vapor. This was my problem with the Gaia. The Gaia is a session vape and not an efficient one. It was impossible to put 0.03 of ground bud in it and get a few satisfying hits like I'm so used to with my Vapcap and F2. Instead I had to drop 0.08 in and crank the heat to get a similar session, and I went through the entire load just to see an average amount of vapor. Putting 0.03 in the Gaia was almost like vaping on nothing at all.
Really hoping the Eden isn't like this and has the performance of an on-demand vape.

Linx does make some wonderful devices for concentrates..

FWIW I just got one to test/review and got visible vapor on lowest setting, and much more on next setting, with only a half full bowl. I did turn it up to the next two settings for a few hits, was in a rush to leave so this was just an initial test after a couple burn offs (smell and taste out of the box was pretty pure, a very welcome surprise) Here is the avb:

16a8im0.jpg

Could have taken this delicious Mimosa bud even further too. I just wanted to post that as a reply, obviously I need to get much more experience with it. I will say, physically, the Eden is quite nice (though mouthpiece can get hot in use)

Edit: okay back with second bowl results (not going to play by play beyond this lol) just to compare a very different experience. Loaded fully full now, courser grind than before, blend of grapefruit punch and lemon kush, slightly packed in even. This time I started inhaling as it started flashing to heat up at the lowest setting, took maybe a 20-second draw without a reaching temp, I could feel it raising in temp near the end trying to heat up btw so this could be risky, but so I then turned it off to clear and got a great big tasty hit, successfully on demand.

Since I packed it tight, I then dumped it out and reloaded in reverse to get the fresher on the bottom (these buds are much less nice than the mimosa). Hit it again the same way with an even thicker cloud, though the first was no slouch! After that I let it heat up normally to green 380 and got some more, put it to red 428 and finished it off as taste was gone.

x5bgh4.jpg

It^ was the avb, but not sure why tinypic isn't working anymore all of a sudden...

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
First impressions:

Slight smell out of box but after iso swab on oven, soapy hot water for mouthpiece parts, and a quick burn off session, the taste didn’t have a hint of anything unsavory. Very nice flavor.

So far, I’ve only tested with a full(ish) oven with no tamp. I’ve only used a fine grind (BCG); the avb comes out nice and even.

In order to get vapor, I have to take long, slow draws. It doesn’t seem to be good at producing vapor without a decent amount of time in between hits. (Like a good 20-30 seconds except at highest level where it seems to have less of a wait time.)
With those caveats in mind, I had very decent clouds.

The vapor is surprisingly cool from such a short stem. However, the glass gets hot fast and the metal at the bottom of the mouthpiece could be a lips’ worst nightmare if you dip too low. The silicone cover for the mouthpiece helps. And I like that the magnetic mp cover fits over with or without silicone cover. Can’t recall any particles getting through mp.

Ps. I just saw @Shit Snacks updated first take. Good info! Thanks
I just tried a session with a tamped full oven and I was barely able to get any clouds except wispy on the highest level.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks how does it do with a smallish 0.03-0.05 load?

I can't really weigh how little that is, that seems like less than half a ratchett scoop? At least half of what I tried in that first bowl I guess? I'll report back.

First impressions:

Slight smell out of box but after iso swab on oven, soapy hot water for mouthpiece parts, and a quick burn off session, the taste didn’t have a hint of anything unsavory. Very nice flavor.

So far, I’ve only tested with a full(ish) oven with no tamp. I’ve only used a fine grind (BCG); the avb comes out nice and even.

In order to get vapor, I have to take long, slow draws. It doesn’t seem to be good at producing vapor without a decent amount of time in between hits. (Like a good 20-30 seconds except at highest level where it seems to have less of a wait time.)
With those caveats in mind, I had very decent clouds.

The vapor is surprisingly cool from such a short stem. However, the glass gets hot fast and the metal at the bottom of the mouthpiece could be a lips’ worst nightmare if you dip too low. The silicone cover for the mouthpiece helps. And I like that the magnetic mp cover fits over with or without silicone cover. Can’t recall any particles getting through mp.

Ps. I just saw @Shit Snacks updated first take. Good info! Thanks
I just tried a session with a tamped full oven and I was barely able to get any clouds except wispy on the highest level.

Yeah the box did have a smell, I was surprised that the unit itself didn't seem too really however. I think the silicone covers are the main culprit, I will probably soak mine to neutralize. I did do an iso qtip swab for bowl and mp before first use too, in between burn offs, just to be safe. It is a nice package though, with a lot of extras (three spare mps!)

I am also noticing long slow deep draws are required, which makes sense because I don't think the heater is exceptionally large or high powered, so not uncommon for convection heating like this. As such recovery time in between hits makes sense, but I am really enjoying my on-demand style.

I can get a nice hit while heating up and turn it off to clear, doing this several times at various temps with a full bowl course ground. I can get the avb darker brown without sacrificing flavor, stirring once helps with this, though not necessary really. Have been able to control by sensing heat to avoid any scorching, can get a couple darker pieces of herb in avb maybe, but I'd say you have a 30-second buffer at least. I actually can get two hits in while heating up if I want, sorta semi session on demand hybrid...

You can also use it session style in the same bowl, however on demand has the benefit of keeping the mouthpiece cooler as well. Yeah the screens are good, easy to keep clear, but enough filter (maybe some draw restriction in mp, but also due to the full load probably). Battery life seems to be quite good for me so far too, though I will need to test that properly... The LED light indications are well thought out for temp settings and battery level.

By the way my medium-course ground is coming out of a BCG with fine plate too, if I want a more consistent medium-fine grind I kinda need to turn my BCG upside down first (that first bowl was done this way, second was courser, but consistent too so I think I also had it upside down at first briefly). This was it in the other avb picture I was trying to post:

IMG-20190706-183055.jpg

(trying imgbb now...)

This one was after, same stuff at yellow 400, puffing for a full 4min session:
IMG-20190706-221549.jpg

I did not take any pictures of my latest on demand avb, I've done several bowls today, but here is a full packed (I don't mean packed tight when I say that by the way) bowl of cheese medium ground:

IMG-20190707-221422.jpg

I should go back to trying smaller bowls, that is more my typical usage, but this has been a long holiday for me lol. I agree that the vapor can be quite smooth despite the hot glass tip and metal beneath it. I was able to connect through water and to a cooling stem, but will test more and report on that later on (spoiler, they both worked successfully).

I too really like the magnetic mouthpiece, it does help with the heat after a session actually. So far it is quite easy to keep clean, it kind of reminds me of a Firefly meets Thermovape, at a third of the price! I know its still early and its not perfect, but color me impressed.

Last edited:

E. A. Ridgill

Manufacturer
I would have liked a temp of 500 for concentrates.:tup:
We will keep this in mind on future devices. 500 F might combust but it's worth a try :)

Thanks

Nice, I suggested this idea to a manufacturer I was testing for, happy to see you was able (still have to check though..) to solve the issue we encounter with most of this "convection" vapes where there is a huge heat transfer leading to conduction (Fury, Fog, Novae, ...). Is the Eden already available?
Yes, the Eden is available for purchase :)
Thanks

How does the Eden compare to the Gaia in terms of power and efficiency?
I would say the power of the Eden is similar to that of the Gaia. The larger herb chamber is just as efficient with convection to the Gaia. The battery size is a bit bigger so longer battery life.

Hope that answers your questions.

Thanks

FWIW I just got one to test/review and got visible vapor on lowest setting, and much more on next setting, with only a half full bowl. I did turn it up to the next two settings for a few hits, was in a rush to leave so this was just an initial test after a couple burn offs (smell and taste out of the box was pretty pure, a very welcome surprise) Here is the avb:

16a8im0.jpg

Could have taken this delicious Mimosa bud even further too. I just wanted to post that as a reply, obviously I need to get much more experience with it. I will say, physically, the Eden is quite nice (though mouthpiece can get hot in use)

Edit: okay back with second bowl results (not going to play by play beyond this lol) just to compare a very different experience. Loaded fully full now, courser grind than before, blend of grapefruit punch and lemon kush, slightly packed in even. This time I started inhaling as it started flashing to heat up at the lowest setting, took maybe a 20-second draw without a reaching temp, I could feel it raising in temp near the end trying to heat up btw so this could be risky, but so I then turned it off to clear and got a great big tasty hit, successfully on demand.

Since I packed it tight, I then dumped it out and reloaded in reverse to get the fresher on the bottom (these buds are much less nice than the mimosa). Hit it again the same way with an even thicker cloud, though the first was no slouch! After that I let it heat up normally to green 380 and got some more, put it to red 428 and finished it off as taste was gone.

x5bgh4.jpg

It^ was the avb, but not sure why tinypic isn't working anymore all of a sudden...

Hope the Linx Eden lived up to your expectations. We feel that @ $99, the Eden really performs :)
Thanks

I can't really weigh how little that is, that seems like less than half a ratchett scoop? At least half of what I tried in that first bowl I guess? I'll report back.

Yeah the box did have a smell, I was surprised that the unit itself didn't seem too really however. I think the silicone covers are the main culprit, I will probably soak mine to neutralize. I did do an iso qtip swab for bowl and mp before first use too, in between burn offs, just to be safe. It is a nice package though, with a lot of extras (three spare mps!)

I am also noticing long slow deep draws are required, which makes sense because I don't think the heater is exceptionally large or high powered, so not uncommon for convection heating like this. As such recovery time in between hits makes sense, but I am really enjoying my on-demand style.

I can get a nice hit while heating up and turn it off to clear, doing this several times at various temps with a full bowl course ground. I can get the avb darker brown without sacrificing flavor, stirring once helps with this, though not necessary really. Have been able to control by sensing heat to avoid any scorching, can get a couple darker pieces of herb in avb maybe, but I'd say you have a 30-second buffer at least. I actually can get two hits in while heating up if I want, sorta semi session on demand hybrid...

You can also use it session style in the same bowl, however on demand has the benefit of keeping the mouthpiece cooler as well. Yeah the screens are good, easy to keep clear, but enough filter (maybe some draw restriction in mp, but also due to the full load probably). Battery life seems to be quite good for me so far too, though I will need to test that properly... The LED light indications are well thought out for temp settings and battery level.

By the way my medium-course ground is coming out of a BCG with fine plate too, if I want a more consistent medium-fine grind I kinda need to turn my BCG upside down first (that first bowl was done this way, second was courser, but consistent too so I think I also had it upside down at first briefly). This was it in the other avb picture I was trying to post:

IMG-20190706-183055.jpg

(trying imgbb now...)

This one was after, same stuff at yellow 400, puffing for a full 4min session:
IMG-20190706-221549.jpg

I did not take any pictures of my latest on demand avb, I've done several bowls today, but here is a full packed (I don't mean packed tight when I say that by the way) bowl of cheese medium ground:

IMG-20190707-221422.jpg

I should go back to trying smaller bowls, that is more my typical usage, but this has been a long holiday for me lol. I agree that the vapor can be quite smooth despite the hot glass tip and metal beneath it. I was able to connect through water and to a cooling stem, but will test more and report on that later on (spoiler, they both worked successfully).

I too really like the magnetic mouthpiece, it does help with the heat after a session actually. So far it is quite easy to keep clean, it kind of reminds me of a Firefly meets Thermovape, at a third of the price! I know its still early and its not perfect, but color me impressed.

Thanks for your review on this. Very well done. Please reach out if you have any suggestions for future models. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

hinglemccringleberry

Thanks for the feedback guys.
I'm wondering if those lava pads can be used as a spacer to reduce the size of the chamber for "microdosing" herb. Would it be beneficial to put them on top of the load if that load is only 0.05? Maybe they would bring some conduction into the mix, which I would be okay with if it means you get added performance out of a small load.
It looks like the chamber can hold 0.3 or something?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the feedback guys.
I'm wondering if those lava pads can be used as a spacer to reduce the size of the chamber for "microdosing" herb. Would it be beneficial to put them on top of the load if that load is only 0.05? Maybe they would bring some conduction into the mix, which I would be okay with if it means you get added performance out of a small load.
It looks like the chamber can hold 0.3 or something?

I was thinking about trying that too, I'm not sure it is necessary though, with true convection the load being just enough covering the mp screen should still be fine... I will try loading it about 1/6 full for you tonight and see how she does. Depending on the setting, I wouldn't expect it to last very long though, that may be more like a one hitter amount.

Last edited:
Top Bottom