Discontinued Lily vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The runt mp fitted perfectly in Lily~ also much cooler the vapor~ oh yeah~:love:
2djudqx.jpg

30b1wtx.jpg

pqhhk.jpg

NICE! Looks just like my rigged up bent solo mouthpiece, but better! Another reason to get a runt...

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Got a Volski Vector on the way so while I wait (& as it's been a while since I last used 'em), I thought I'd reacquaint my self with DDB vapes & bust out the Lily for a few old skool rips thru my dry recycler . . . . and of course, the little madam still hits like a bad'un!

Ooof! :ko:

Love that (wot to me, will always be) Triihouse sig.

Shouts out to all the original rockers! :rockon:

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Been spending a bit more time with Lily over the past few days - more than I have in a looong time. Remembering all the things I loved about this vape - and Daisy. Honestly, how could I forget those on-demand, deceptively smooth, full convection, pipe style rips?!
But also, remembering the things I didn't like so much, such as inconsistent torch lighters and the small, sometimes difficult to remove without destroying, steel mesh screens.
I can deal with shitty lighters if I'm using them for heat then hit style vapes but for direct draw butane vapes I want something I can trust to perform without spluttering. Anyway, I bought a VM Station kit a while back which also came with a VM torch (to replace my failing original), & this has been fairly solid ever since - I've been using it with the Anvil a lot recently & it now seems to be doing the biz with Lily.
As for the screen, this time around I found a rimless basket from one of my old RBT vapes fits nicely & although early days, so far it's working out well as I can grab the edge to lift it out with a pair of tweezers to clean it after a few bowls & then easily reseat it.

Lily-Basket.jpg

Nice to take a trip down memory lane!

Looking forward to having a play with the Volski Vector even more now.

:peace:

warren0728

resurrecting an old thread ... i picked up a lilly recently for my collection ...

i love the grain pattern ... it looks like an animal face like a whale or something! i really like it and have a few questions

what type of wood do you think it is ... seller thinks it's maple but i'm not too sure about that.

does anyone know what the sizes of the rings are? i wouldn't mind replacing those.

thanks everybody!

lilly-01.jpg

lilly-02.jpg

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
resurrecting an old thread ... i picked up a lilly recently for my collection ...

i love the grain pattern ... it looks like an animal face like a whale or something! i really like it and have a few questions

what type of wood do you think it is ... seller thinks it's maple but i'm not too sure about that.

does anyone know what the sizes of the rings are? i wouldn't mind replacing those.

thanks everybody!

lilly-01.jpg

lilly-02.jpg
I was looking at this one too! Congrats, my friend, on acquiring a great piece of functional history!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

thanks everybody!

lilly-01.jpg

lilly-02.jpg

Yes congratulations! That is a real beauty too... it is Walnut!! Some of it looked like that, with different colors dark and light creating cool patterns and shapes... See if you can find, or maybe get custom made, that right angle bend WPA, it is pretty incredible that way... Hope you enjoy :cool::tup:

Top Bottom